1. Hi all, regarding new character models it appears the whole thing was canceled, tho i have noticed that the models have been updated on the armory i think even all, anybody knows does that have anything to do with game.

2. Hi all, regarding new character models it appears the whole thing was canceled, tho i have noticed that the models have been updated on the armory i think even all, anybody knows does that have anything to do with game.
    Get the updated client, it has new models. its missing bloodelf and spacegoat. working well otherwise, no change in FPS on my ****ty comp.

3. So hyped for the release of this realm. Has everything I've been looking for
    You and me both :D

4. Get the updated client, it has new models. its missing bloodelf and spacegoat. working well otherwise, no change in FPS on my ****ty comp.
    I downloaded it opened it, and no it is not a finished product nor updated its still as it was the first time and it is just as it appears: a canceled project.

5. I downloaded it opened it, and no it is not a finished product nor updated its still as it was the first time and it is just as it appears: a canceled project.
    like i told u, it only changes the looks of chars and npcs, nothing else.

6. I want it all, I want it now!!! #hype

7. Any Update? Last was 15 august
    i'm so happy about this opening :D :D

8. Any Update? Last was 15 august
    i'm so happy about this opening :D :D
    Depends what update you want really... You can search around the forums for more information:)

I want it all, I want it now!!! #hype
    #Hypeisreal

Don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but transmog would be a good idea in my opinion. Give people more of a reason to do old raids n stuff. Only con I can think of is it being "too" custom.
    Pretty sure it won't be available.... It's just way too complicated to script on Wrath... It's like the same discussion about like RDF and stuff like that, that has been mentioned to be disabled but people want it enabled.

9. Don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but transmog would be a good idea in my opinion. Give people more of a reason to do old raids n stuff. Only con I can think of is it being "too" custom.

/e

Oh, and a very personal opinion: Disable/rework human racial to balance factions.

10. Depends what update you want really... You can search around the forums for more information:)
    Quest/Raid update , Ulduar situation and more :)

11. Quest/Raid update , Ulduar situation and more :)
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....21#post2525221
    Latest update it was posted a week ago..

Oh, and a very personal opinion: Disable/rework human racial to balance factions.
    Eh no hahahahh that would be stupid... Then you had to remove Horde racials also and other races to balance them out as well.. We could remove all racials then.... Just read this thread and you'll find the reasons that won't happen :) http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....eon-discussion

12. I was wondering, will you script the holiday / special events on Lordaeron?

13. Will events still occur? :D those are always fun

14. I was wondering, will you script the holiday / special events on Lordaeron?
    When i was checking they were... I saw one of them script the Easter as well as the Hallow's end one...

Will events still occur? :D those are always fun
    You mean like world events as in like season ones?

15. I hope the release date for Lordaeron wont be like the new point shop release date , where a date was set but it turned out we have to wait longer and now there is'nt a set date.....

First ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... Last