1. If they're advertising it as "the most complete" WotLK realm, then all these poorly scripted 5 mans will be fixed. As well as all the WotLK raids. I hope.

Check out this post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2490822
    it looks like they're fixing some stuff as we speak :D

2. im not an optimistic fella after all the lordaeron in the past ^^ i mean there were so much bugs that wasnt fixed for years and now u say to me it will be fixed in some months? so why wasnt it made in the past? anyway thats why im asking... hard for me to believe :P

3. This is Great. Don't listen to players that want x2 or x3 they are ******s

4. One thing i also would want to know is, when are these fixes gonna be applied to DW and Rag? are they gonna be applied only when Lod is released or do u expect to bring an update in the near future implementing the quests aswell as the fixes for the raids mentionend 3 pages ago?

Looking forward to Lod. even if not sure i will find the time to play it in such a way that i would enjoy it, but we will see :)

5. This may be a stupid question but considering the server isnt released because they are working on northrend and we wont get to see that for 2 months after we start, cant we just launch the realm and the devs finish it while we grind out 60 and 70 content or I dont understand the process ?

6. This may be a stupid question but considering the server isnt released because they are working on northrend and we wont get to see that for 2 months after we start, cant we just launch the realm and the devs finish it while we grind out 60 and 70 content or I dont understand the process ?
    I'd think they'll release classic once most of the dungeons work and there's no bugged chain quests with only a handful single quests that are not working per map, then work on outland as well as northrend dungeons/raids simultaneously

7. My son
    The day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name... Warmane.
    My child
    I watched with pride as you grew into a weapon of righteousness.
    Remember, our line has always ruled with wisdom and strength,
    and I know you will show restraint when exercising your great power.
    But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your players.
    I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end,
    You shall be King.

Thank You!

8. Please update the info in the first post, it hasn't been updated for more that a week now and i am login here every day hoping to see how the work progresses

9. Please update the info in the first post, it hasn't been updated for more that a week now and i am login here every day hoping to see how the work progresses
    Yeahh, *daily* update would be really nice.. maybe call it something else if it's not gonna be daily xD

10. This may be a stupid question but considering the server isnt released because they are working on northrend and we wont get to see that for 2 months after we start, cant we just launch the realm and the devs finish it while we grind out 60 and 70 content or I dont understand the process ?
    That question has been raised as well, people feel that they should focus on the vanilla content first.

I think the main reason they want everything to be done at the same time is because the development team themselves also wants to play and enjoy their share, thus they wont really have time or motivation to work on TBC and WOTLK content while the server is live

11. If they're advertising it as "the most complete" WotLK realm, then all these poorly scripted 5 mans will be fixed. As well as all the WotLK raids. I hope.
    Well, "most complete" content wise doesn't necessarily mean that the complete dungeons are scripted like retail.

Check out this post http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2490822
    it looks like they're fixing some stuff as we speak :D
    I hope they'll do the same with dungeons.

12. Will all these quest, dungeon, and raid fixes be coming to all of the Lich King Realms?

13. Will all these quest, dungeon, and raid fixes be coming to all of the Lich King Realms?
    yes, after some time in lordaeron. u can see it as we will be test subjects to see if all will be up&running and release it to the other realms in the future, probably some months
    Edited: July 17, 2015

14. ...and the loot from hall of stone and some more that i dont remember - didnt play alot of time
    Yeah, I haven't seen the chest from the Brann Bronzebeard event in I think years.

15. It would also be nice if they implement some "arena spectator" feature ingame. Seen it on some other servers and it's rly cool. I know it's a custom feature, just sayin that it would make arenas more popular. I mean, there will alrdy be some custom portals and so on, so why not?

First ... 2230313233344282132 ... Last