1. I was hoping that Lordaeron would be 100% equal gameplay for everyone, donor or non-donor. Both would have equal shot at getting the same gear at the same rate, the only exception would be that donors would be able to get the most sought after cosmetics through the shop to show others how much they support the realm.

Selling endgame gear and weapons without even have been in a raid/BG/arena will only make sure that me and i believe more than 50% of those who have been waiting for this realm, wont play it...

Even tho u might up prices ridiculously there are those who have insane IRL incomes as well and can throw away $1000 just to be able to stand afk in orgrimmar to spite those that cant. Donor-bashers and others will rage. "why should only the rich be able to take shortcuts" has been heard a lot in global on any server...

Like Yathis said, i hope u reconsider what i wrote as a suggestion. I believe it will attract more focused and loyal players.
    Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    - Increased item coin costs
    Atleast read the thread

2. Really? At least read our posts properly. That's not what we're on about.

3. - No Honor for lose in Battlegrounds (reduce afk in Battlegrounds)
    This is the ONLY thing that doesn't sound that bad from your suggestions.

4. Atleast read the thread
    I did and if u read my post and previous ones u see i support it and what to take it even further than that. There should be no shortcuts in pvp. NOONE can buy any pvp-gear with coins. That is the most important so that everyone is equal.

What i would like to see is a block on the market-place for instance/raid-gear and weapons, that requires a player to get the proper achievement for a boss or whole place to be able to purchase drops at a higher set price for coins, since it might not have dropped and this guy RLY wants this stuff to be able to go a bit further.

EDIT: set a maximum amount of items you can purchase per week with coins. No flooding of endgame gear.

And ofc release cosmetics progressive aswell, just think about it...
    Edited: July 24, 2015

5. This is the ONLY thing that doesn't sound that bad from your suggestions.
    Yea, everyone who isnt a bot or just afk leaves and the person lost its purpose. Reduce time for deserter.

6. Yea, everyone who isnt a bot or just afk leaves and the person lost its purpose. Reduce time for deserter.
    but then every1 will leave bgs and if u are new player what then ? his bg got higher chance to lose and he will never gear up
    ofc they might have 1 as well (statistically) but still. i remember being horde in the past lordaeron... damn we lost so much i almost gave up on pvp. winning 1 first win of the day took 4 hours or so
    Edited: July 24, 2015

7. Well, I play on another WotLK private server, and I can tell you that many people are waiting for Lordaeron.

The server is not only watched by players from Warmane, but also by others playing on different realms.

They dont believe in the hype and are curious what Lordaeron will become, because everywhere you read "lol Molten", insta 80 and cash shop, lol, even if they have ~3k players on every one of their WotLK realms, I wont play there because quality >>> quantity.

I think, if Lordaeron would become the blizzlike experience which they are promising, and would disable the coin shop, atleast for items (vanity items still ok), then many people from other private servers will switch to Warmane, and with the increased playerbase, they would make money like nothing else only from vanity items.

If, on the other hand the item shop will go live, I think too that many people from Warmane wont care to play on Lordaeron, and the ones from others servers will sureley not come here and leave their existing toon behind.

I mean, there are other servers without item / cash shop, how do they finance theirselfs? Cmon...

8. Well, I play on another WotLK private server, and I can tell you that many people are waiting for Lordaeron.

The server is not only watched by players from Warmane, but also by others playing on different realms.
    my old guilde from an old french server are waiting for the realm to be live to start playing wotlk again :) i hope they don't disappoint us with the server

9. I mean, there are other servers without item / cash shop, how do they finance theirselfs? Cmon...
    You do realize that a larger number of more poweful machines to support a larger population costs money, right? You do also realize that bandwidth costs money as well, yes?

I understand people's desires, but they've still made a step in that direction. Going full f2p with only cosmetics for money is not realistic. Sure, there may be ways to fund the server that do not include gear, but pets&mounts aren't going to cut it.

10. You do realize that a larger number of more poweful machines to support a larger population costs money, right? You do also realize that bandwidth costs money as well, yes?

I understand people's desires, but they've still made a step in that direction. Going full f2p with only cosmetics for money is not realistic. Sure, there may be ways to fund the server that do not include gear, but pets&mounts aren't going to cut it.
    Do u realize that they got reverse software engineer and others to pay at the end of the month? Do u pay them with mounts and tabards? LoLoLoLoL...
    Do u know how much cost an anti-ddos system/server?
    Edited: July 25, 2015

11. On my old server we had a goblin at Dalaran that had a Neutral AH for both alliance and horde, this could help the gold sinking since the taxes of netural AH are 15% instead of the 5% for faction AH

12. Is Lordaeron off right now or i cant simply log in test realm?

13. On my old server we had a goblin at Dalaran that had a Neutral AH for both alliance and horde, this could help the gold sinking since the taxes of netural AH are 15% instead of the 5% for faction AH
    Shared AH is a good deal for limit the overprices yep.

14. Do u realize that they got reverse software engineer and others to pay at the end of the month? Do u pay them with mounts and tabards? LoLoLoLoL...
    Do u know how much cost an anti-ddos system/server?
    Damn, I already thought they had to reverse engineer blizzard hardware.

I don't know why you're quoting Lynea and asking basically same questions as her.

As for coin shops, I personally hope that they allow "old" tier items to be bought. i.e when T9 is released you can buy T8 etc.

15. Damn, I already thought they had to reverse engineer blizzard hardware.

I don't know why you're quoting Lynea and asking basically same questions as her.

As for coin shops, I personally hope that they allow "old" tier items to be bought. i.e when T9 is released you can buy T8 etc.
    Because im too lazy to edit that post lol

First ... 3341424344455393143 ... Last