1. Any news about if race/faction change will be avaible?

2. So you cannot obtain heirloom gear even if you purchase them in-game with emblems or captain's seals? The RDF being disabled is lame. No bonus frost emblems at 80 and no reward bag while leveling?

3. I understand the traveling to the dungeon and entering manually thing. It's the rewards that I will miss the most. Why not reward 2 frost emblems for the first heroic of the day, without the RD finder? and if you are leveling, give everyone a bag of goodies for killing ALL the bosses.

4. "Locked" - this probably means it'll go live somewhere between minutes and one hour or so.
    At least I assume it'll be like this.

:-)

5. i told u should release at night... so almost no1 will be here (ofc not 2k ppl...)

6. DDoS attack in the middle of Lordaeron opening... what a coincidence !

7. On other realms the RDF works if you form a full group first. and if you finish the dungeon you get you reward bag. But with X7 xp, everyone is undergeared badly, so every attempt at leveling in dungeons turn into wipefests.

8. i told u should release at night... so almost no1 will be here (ofc not 2k ppl...)
    haha, I was thinking the same :)

9. 13:11 Lordaeron will be restarted as we optimize bottlenecks to allow for more simultaneous connections.

bye bye good names :(

10. Names of my toons on other realms reserved. Logging out of Lordaeron to never come back again.

First ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... Last