1. So No point shop at all? Plz tell me for sure cause I want to spent my points

2. Why? If they want to do old content with old content gear they're free to do that. Nothing, except you yourself, will be pushing you towards replacing and discarding old equipment.
    1 person can't stop 24 more ppl (minimum) to stay back at level 70 when level 80 has been released and ask them to clear the content 1st then proceed further. This type of stuff always is done by enforcement of the governing body, Warmane in this case.
    But let's not make this an issue of debate. Let's enjoy WOTLK.

3. Why should anyone ever "stay back at level 70"?

WoW in private servers has always been like this:

1. Rush to max level
    2. Bed for gold and cry a river
    3. Get gearscore with all available cloth / leather / pvp / tank / healer / etc. items
    4. Zerg "no wipe, just dc" pugs like mad
    5. Complain about how good you are and how others can't play
    6. Then join a guild and get carried to LOD
    7. Make your own guild and start legit ninjaing
    8. Profit

4. Why should anyone ever "stay back at level 70"?
    1. Twinks
    2. TBC fetish

5. I really don't understand this lying on expected downtimes...If you say about 30 minutes than do it in 30 min or say more so we don't have to wait like *****s...

6. I really don't understand this lying on expected downtimes...If you say about 30 minutes than do it in 30 min or say more so we don't have to wait like *****s...
    Have you ever worked once in your entire life ? Even a tiny bit ? No? Sad.
    If you were to ever have worked in your life, you'd know no human being can approximate the time it takes for an action to be done, ever.
    Even cooking minute ramen for some people it will take 58 seconds, for some 1minute and 5 seconds, some may set their kitchen on fire and make it in 30 minutes (to extinguish and start again), now apply that to a larger scale, if you have the brain power to do so.

7. Hey don't get mad at me for asking but do u think that Faction Transfer or Race Change will be ever available on lorderon? Cause on the first poste Kear said "Features that may or may not make it into the release." now they are, but u think they will ever change? It would be realy cool and i hope they will.

8. There is queue time for donors?!!

9. There is queue time for donors?!!
    Yes. It has been said many times that donors will not be able to skip the queue on Lord.

10. can someone please tell me how many days/weeks is required to play to lvl up to 70 ???

11. can someone please tell me how many days/weeks is required to play to lvl up to 70 ???
    I'd estimate 3-4 days of playtime for 70 and another 1-3 days for 80. I can't say for sure how long to 80 because I haven't finished it myself yet :D

12. Where can i find any facts about this server (lordaeron)? Or is this it from june 30th? I want to know what raids work what, what hcs work, when new raids will be release, what new raids will be released, why can't you do daily hc quest if you have disabled rdf, will you ever get better emblems from hcs than emblem of heroism? anything really! What emblems you get from what raids? Are the raids working as blizzard intended or are they "warmane" tacts like deathwing and ragnaros? You're homepage is really lacking in helpping! ty :)

13. Where can i find any facts about this server (lordaeron)? Or is this it from june 30th? I want to know what raids work what, what hcs work, when new raids will be release, what new raids will be released, why can't you do daily hc quest if you have disabled rdf, will you ever get better emblems from hcs than emblem of heroism? anything really! What emblems you get from what raids? Are the raids working as blizzard intended or are they "warmane" tacts like deathwing and ragnaros? You're homepage is really lacking in helpping! ty :)
    Check the bug tracker.

First ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... Last