1. So, if the faction change feature does make it to the finals; will it be available with points? I think I'm not speaking for myself here, but after a while, I do get bored of playing the same race.

2. So, if the faction change feature does make it to the finals; will it be available with points? I think I'm not speaking for myself here, but after a while, I do get bored of playing the same race.
    It was said that there will be no point shop, so no.
    And I doubt Faction/Name changes will be possible either.

3. So is the Dungeon Finder disabled forever? Me and some friends would like to start playing on this realm but this feature kind off stops us from doing so. Like, if we are alliance and we want to go to Ragefire Chasm (at lvl 15) we need to walk there? Was there a poll where the players choosed this feature?
    Edited: November 23, 2015

4. So is the Dungeon Finder disabled forever? Me and some friends would like to start playing on this realm but this feature kind off stops us from doing so. Like, if we are alliance and we want to go to Ragefire Chasm (at lvl 15) we need to walk there? Was there a poll where the players choosed this feature?
    You can do other dungeons then just Ragefire chasm i think.... Like Deadmines..... Or just quest you know..

5. So is the Dungeon Finder disabled forever? Me and some friends would like to start playing on this realm but this feature kind off stops us from doing so. Like, if we are alliance and we want to go to Ragefire Chasm (at lvl 15) we need to walk there? Was there a poll where the players choosed this feature?
    Before RDF release it wasn't a problem to walk there, and it gives a change for a little bit of world PVP. It annoys me either, but i got used to it and i think it's a good feature even if sometimes i wish there was atleast one use of rdf per day.

Thanks for cap that is ..
    Spoiler: Show
    OVER NINE THOUSAND!!

6. You can play TBC content after Woltk will go live. Who stop you from it ?. Nothing more to add.

7. You can play TBC content after Woltk will go live. Who stop you from it ?. Nothing more to add.
    Thumbs up for this one:)))
    So true.

8. Hello,

I'd like to know how long will we wait for ICC. Will it be 3months for each tier? Like 3 months naxx, 3 mnth uldu, 3 m toc and then ICC? God I hope no, I came here to experience retail-like raiding at ICC, not to wait year for it. I'd realy appretiate as accurate answer as it's possible from Staff.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

9. Hello,

I'd like to know how long will we wait for ICC. Will it be 3months for each tier? Like 3 months naxx, 3 mnth uldu, 3 m toc and then ICC? God I hope no, I came here to experience retail-like raiding at ICC, not to wait year for it. I'd realy appretiate as accurate answer as it's possible from Staff.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
    They have not really decided yet but i would estimate that it would take AT LEAST a year till ICC comes out... Not sure if they gonna wing it, release normal first then heroic or how they gonna manage it.. The raid tiers time has not been set in stone but prob will as the expansion comes closer :)

10. In the information it says no character rename, possible features being no character race or faction change, alright fair enough.
    What about sex change tho? is this /will this be possible?
    Due to the buggy state of the character models, I opted out for a female character (since fav features on male are not avaible) but maybe in the future this will change and the hairstyles will get fixed etc etc, when that happens I'd like to know If I will be able to change my character to male for instance since the models have been resolved. Thank you!

11. We know that. It's just natural when you need something unavailable to get it, just like a "Realm First" after someone already got it.
    *ahem*

Like the "Realm Firsts" after moltdown?

pic taken today

12. *ahem*

Like the "Realm Firsts" after moltdown?
    I have no idea what point you tried to make with that.

13. hello... will rdf turn on at wtlk ?

thanks

14. hello... will rdf turn on at wtlk ?

thanks
    Simple answer no :P
    Long answer, go look for staff replies :P

15. Hi all. I haven't played for a week. Has wtlk come this days?

First ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... Last