1. All Kalimdor / Eastern Kingdoms quests are correctly working?
    Not really sure but i know the Q/A are testing the old zones at the moment but from the zones i've done i've seen minimal bugs from old zones :)

2. All Kalimdor / Eastern Kingdoms quests are correctly working?
    I dont know the %, but (if i'm not wrong) the loremaster achievement is obtainable.

3. Will shadowmourne be obtainable in game?

Hard to have an accurate blizzlike server if its not obtainable through the quests

4. Will shadowmourne be obtainable in game?

Hard to have an accurate blizzlike server if its not obtainable through the quests
    It will be, shadowmourne and vala'nyr will be obtainable only in game

5. Where will the server be hosted? EU or US

6. Where will the server be hosted? EU or US
    EU duhhhhhhhhhhh

7. I dont know the %, but (if i'm not wrong) the loremaster achievement is obtainable.
    Northrend and outland loremaster is functioning, only Kalimdor / Eastern Kingdoms left, and they are working hard on it... It will be obtainable once realm goes live if im not wrong :)

8. The icc buff was only implemented as a nerf lol. IT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE WHEN IT RELEASES + naxx is easy with or without gear if they do not buff naxx guilds will clear it in the first 2-3 days and then afk until ulduar releases.
    Ahhh, i didnt know the icc buff was implemented later. In that case yes, remove the buff, everything should be like it was when it was first released on retail, proffessions (recipes and cooldowns), raid boss HP / Damage (Naxx SHOULD be hard, otherwise theres no point delaying ulduar release since everyone would have BIS gear from naxx anyway), item costs from vendors and reputations / factions available. Sadly this would mean the removal of RDF also (it could be a suggestion to implement RDF but remove all end game heroic versions and any bonus exp etc? you know, to make leveling a bit less monogamous).

9. I have a question regarding the flight masters. I noticed currently on the PTR they are not in places they should be. Not in Goldshire at least. Is it going to stay that way or what are the plans, maybe there is a reason I am
    missing?

10. I have a question regarding the flight masters. I noticed currently on the PTR they are not in places they should be. Not in Goldshire at least. Is it going to stay that way or what are the plans, maybe there is a reason I am
    missing?
    Those are the "extra easy-mode-wow" flight masters implemented in Cata Patch 4.2.0. What ur asking for is a custom feature and as u have probably seen by the posts by the staff, no custom anything.

11. Well thanks for answering, as I never played retail and didn't know that.
    I read and understood the position about custom features and I am not ASKING anything to be implemented.

As I didn't know what you just told me - all is fine.

12. I'm really hoping for Wintergrasp battels in Northrend. Been a while since i played that. Bring it back please!

13. im noob to this game but isnt shadowmourne (idk about other legendary items) straight up broken?when i played in molten people would always complain about 'paladins with lolmourne are cancer''.in that case dont u think it should be unavailable?i personally have no idea about it though.

also since i dislike coin/point shop and anything related to paying to win,why dont we make the new server purely cosmetic purchases only and give players who apppreciate the server enough the option to donate just for the sake of it?like an optional thing or something.i know i would do it and im from greece (:D pay dept jokes incoming).

thats just my opinion though sry for bad englando

14. im noob to this game but isnt shadowmourne (idk about other legendary items) straight up broken?when i played in molten people would always complain about 'paladins with lolmourne are cancer''.in that case dont u think it should be unavailable?i personally have no idea about it though.

also since i dislike coin/point shop and anything related to paying to win,why dont we make the new server purely cosmetic purchases only and give players who apppreciate the server enough the option to donate just for the sake of it?like an optional thing or something.i know i would do it and im from greece (:D pay dept jokes incoming).

thats just my opinion though sry for bad englando
    Well Valanyr is already scripted but i'd assume that Smourne will also be scripted :) Well that was because you could donor it! To actually get Smourne you had to do a lot of things :P This is not a freaking Pay To Win server! How many times have it not been repeated that it's gonna take A LOT of money to buy gear + it's progressive wise so you cannot buy items like ICC till you have ICC normal gear and so forth...

15. Indeed,all us of want to see donations as minimum as possible.If it had to be donated that price will be quite higher and previous tier required!

Wee 16 days left....

First ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... Last