1. thats kinda true ... make vips able to skip queue and remove that item buying bull crab

2. thats kinda true ... make vips able to skip queue and remove that item buying bull crab
    They already talked about that in the premium forums.... So that won't happend... Although they talked about suggestions to ''pay'' to skip the que... But nothing is set in stone... Lol the item buying won't go away :)

3. They already talked about that in the premium forums.... So that won't happend... Although they talked about suggestions to ''pay'' to skip the que... But nothing is set in stone... Lol the item buying won't go away :)
    im going to get rich and buy this realm... and ... remove it xD

4. Random Thought:

How about a countdown clock on the main page that will count down to the exact moment that Lordaeron will come online wiped and ready to go? I realize that people are going to rush to log in the second it hits zero and probably lag the server but then again the moment people realize the server is online someone is going to post it and the server will get flooded anyway. At least the count down would be kinda fun like New Year's or something.

5. im going to get rich and buy this realm... and ... remove it xD
    Lol..... Riiiight good luck on that XD

Random Thought:

How about a countdown clock on the main page that will count down to the exact moment that Lordaeron will come online wiped and ready to go? I realize that people are going to rush to log in the second it hits zero and probably lag the server but then again the moment people realize the server is online someone is going to post it and the server will get flooded anyway. At least the count down would be kinda fun like New Year's or something.
    Would not happen just cause it would be too many people logging at the same EXACT time... They have said they don't wanna say the official time of the day.

6. Lol..... Riiiight good luck on that XD

Would not happen just cause it would be too many people logging at the same EXACT time... They have said they don't wanna say the official time of the day.
    Man, how many posts did you get in this thread? :D

7. Man, how many posts did you get in this thread? :D
    142 and counting lol!!! I just reply to everyone here :D

8. 142 and counting lol!!! I just reply to everyone here :D
    Hello!!!!!

9. Lol hello?? HAhahaha! Pointless i guess? XD

10. Kel, you think we could get the staff to do a poll to get a general idea of who will be playing what class as their main? and a horde vs alliance poll, and maybe a heals / dps / tank poll?

11. Kel, you think we could get the staff to do a poll to get a general idea of who will be playing what class as their main? and a horde vs alliance poll, and maybe a heals / dps / tank poll?
    We already had such poll it was 50/50% horde ally.. Altho it was shorttly closed after a while :)

12. Just tuning in to remind you people that it's soon just 1 week left.; 7 days; 168hrs; 15840 minutes; 950400 seconds. Hypee

13. Just tuning in to remind you people that it's soon just 1 week left.; 7 days; 168hrs; 15840 minutes; 950400 seconds. Hypee
    Haha did you actually calculate that out or did you just take random numbers? XD

14. Man...please...I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!! XD

15. Man...please...I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!! XD
    HYPYEPYEPYEPYPEPYEPYEP <3 The hype meter is over 9000!

First ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... Last