1. How much hc(284) weapons prices ?
    Haha riiight! It's a LOOONG time till they will allow ICC weapons into the coin shop :P SO that question should be saved for when ICC is out.

2. Haha riiight! It's a LOOONG time till they will allow ICC weapons into the coin shop :P SO that question should be saved for when ICC is out.
    Yes true,now, im starting realm when ICC is out.

GL

3. Yes true,now, im starting realm when ICC is out.

GL
    Lol it's not only about ICC dude hahah you have SO MUCH other content to do... Sad to see you only play for 1 raid :/

4. Yes true,now, im starting realm when ICC is out.

GL
    Then you shouldn't even start on lordaeron because they will transfer rag and dw on the same core as lordaeron

5. Then you shouldn't even start on lordaeron because they will transfer rag and dw on the same core as lordaeron
    Meh it will be different since ICC won't have any buff... On Death/Rag it's 30%! A big difference...

6. Meh it will be different since ICC won't have any buff... On Death/Rag it's 30%! A big difference...
    if you want to do some hardcore on rag/dw just talk with the guy and disable the buff :p the only thing that it matters for is realm first, but there is only 1 first to get righ? (4if you count hc and 10/25)

7. if you want to do some hardcore on rag/dw just talk with the guy and disable the buff :p the only thing that it matters for is realm first, but there is only 1 first to get righ? (4if you count hc and 10/25)
    That never actually worked on the live servers i believe to turn off the buff but that will prob be implemented when the core transfer content thingy is done. Still it's not the same if everyone can use the buff :P

8. Brilliant Warmane! While I would like a actuall proggressive realm starting from Vanilla on Wotlk client this will do good enough. I have been playing through the PTR and the attention to detail is just mind blowing. Although a few bugs I realize its a PTR :)

9. Any news about Season lenght yet?

10. I thought to playing in Lordaeron however this with Dungeon Finder is the biggest crap I've ever heard and WoW and Warmane lose 10 more players Good Bye !

11. I thought to playing in Lordaeron however this with Dungeon Finder is the biggest crap I've ever heard and WoW and Warmane lose 10 more players Good Bye !
    Yes, Dungeon Finder and Raid finder are the biggest craps WoW have ever had!

12. Yes, Dungeon Finder and Raid finder are the biggest craps WoW have ever had!

That's why Dungeon / Raid finder are disabled from Lordaeron realm.

13. Yes, Dungeon Finder and Raid finder are the biggest craps WoW have ever had!
    Bruh, did you read what he wrote? He WANTS dungeon finder.

RDF best thing to happen to wow. **** going to instances.

14. I have some questions:

- While TBC and WOTLK content are disabled ( in the first month ), are npcs / guards going to have their vanilla level? ( For Example, Stormwind guards level 55 or 60 )

-Are Draenei and Blood Elves going to be disabled until TBC content release?

15. I have some questions:

- While TBC and WOTLK content are disabled ( in the first month ), are npcs / guards going to have their vanilla level? ( For Example, Stormwind guards level 55 or 60 )

-Are Draenei and Blood Elves going to be disabled until TBC content release?
    I think it was answered that guard npc's will keep their level 80 stats, and that we'd have to "get over" not being able to do city raids.

No, all races will be available.

First ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... Last