1. Do you even know which intention the lordaeron realm has? Everybody uses a 3.3.5 client. the contents are progressly released. This naxx has a buff to balance the buff the classes got with 3.3.5a. I guess the reasons for that are, that at first, the server don´t need to update the whole server with another patch. and also the community don´t need to patch their client with every release. Whats the problem with that?

the 3.3.5a is still the version of your wow-client. I can´t see, whats your problem with that. So what do you want to know? Ulduar will be released in a few months and i guess ICC, you wrathful set etc. will be released in maybe a half year? maybe 9 months? Something like that.

but i agree with you, that maybe the "lordaeron realm information" thread don´t rly show whats actually going on on this realm, which content is released and so on. And it definitly should be updated with some data.
    I don't have any problem with content that is released atm and im not asking for skipping some content at all or something, i like this idea that content is released accordingly and patiently and If u ppl would carefully read my original post instead of throwing some random txt about patch we have now or things i should do, u would see that all my idea was that we would get some information somewhere (either we log in and its 1st thing that shows in chat txt or at forums or at homepage info e.g) about current patch we r running atm.

2. And BTW pls ppl rly stop mess patch with game expansion for **** sake this is so annoying.
    THIS IS WOLK expansion
    3.3.5a is ONE OF PATCHES that are being implemented in WOTLK so pls read post before u txt something...
    WE run WOTLK expansion WITH ONE OF THESE patches (3.0.1 β · 3.0.2 · 3.0.3 · 3.0.5 · 3.0.8 · 3.0.8a · 3.0.9 – 3.1.0 · 3.1.1 · 3.1.1a · 3.1.2 · 3.1.3 – 3.2.0 · 3.2.0a · 3.2.2 · 3.2.2a – 3.3.0 · 3.3.0a · 3.3.2 · 3.3.3 · 3.3.3a · 3.3.5 · 3.3.5a) which clearly is not 3.3.5a atm.

3.3.5a is last patch being released in WOTLK expansion SO atm we are CLEARLY NOT RUNNING 3.3.5a.........

And all i want that there would be somewhere info about what patch we run atm...

3. And BTW pls ppl rly stop mess patch with game expansion for **** sake this is so annoying.
    THIS IS WOLK expansion
    3.3.5a is ONE OF PATCHES that are being implemented in WOTLK so pls read post before u txt something...
    WE run WOTLK expansion WITH ONE OF THESE patches (3.0.1 β · 3.0.2 · 3.0.3 · 3.0.5 · 3.0.8 · 3.0.8a · 3.0.9 – 3.1.0 · 3.1.1 · 3.1.1a · 3.1.2 · 3.1.3 – 3.2.0 · 3.2.0a · 3.2.2 · 3.2.2a – 3.3.0 · 3.3.0a · 3.3.2 · 3.3.3 · 3.3.3a · 3.3.5 · 3.3.5a) which clearly is not 3.3.5a atm.

3.3.5a is last patch being released in WOTLK expansion SO atm we are CLEARLY NOT RUNNING 3.3.5a.........

And all i want that there would be somewhere info about what patch we run atm...
    mostly 3.3.5a
    It's 3.3.5a game mechanics (talents, spells, glyphs, etc) with progressive gear / raids

This combination of course matches no retail patch - except at Lordaeron's final stage of progression, then it's going to be 3.3.5a in all aspects

4. And BTW pls ppl rly stop mess patch with game expansion for **** sake this is so annoying.
    THIS IS WOLK expansion

Open your game client and look in the lower left hand corner, that is the patch the server runs; dungeons and raids available are pre-3.1.

5. Open your game client and look in the lower left hand corner, that is the patch the server runs; dungeons and raids available are pre-3.1.
    Can u answer on simple question? Accordingly to what u said we run 3.3.5a as we can see it when we get in log in section right? Where are things like for example https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=40111 or things like https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=51470? Since we r running 3.3.5a patch atm. Since those are introduced in patch even prior to patch 3.3.5a can u explaing where r they?
    Edited: January 15, 2016

6. We're not playing any patch at the moment.
    Maxlevel, Talents and Professions are at the state of 3.3.5a.
    But the content is not at 3.3.5a. The release of Ulduar was with patch 3.1. Ulduar isnt even released here, Naxx is, so raid-content is how it was on 3.0

That's because Warmane tries to simulate to progression through content like it was release on retail, but because most wotlk-servers run on 3.3.5a they use the 3.3.5a core+mechanics.
    Some Items were released post 3.0 but they would boost players power beyond the power they were supposed to have when naxx was released. So warmane just didnt implement them into the game to simulate a 3.0 situation while running 3.3.5a.
    When more raids are released they will also release more items (when Ulduar is released they will release 3.1 items, and so on).

7. Faction change will not be available for Lordaeron
    Lol I'm so confused right now :s

8. Character unstuck disappeared for Lordaeron...

9. Character unstuck disappeared for Lordaeron...
    We are aware of that, it should be fixed shortly.

10. Is there any reason why I shouldn't be able to get into Lordaeron atm? Works great with every other server, and the game doesn't put me in a queue or anything, just refuses to let me in.

11. Can u answer on simple question? Accordingly to what u said we run 3.3.5a as we can see it when we get in log in section right? Where are things like for example https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=40111 or things like https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=51470? Since we r running 3.3.5a patch atm. Since those are introduced in patch even prior to patch 3.3.5a can u explaing where r they?
    I don't think you are listening to what people are telling you ...

The client runs as 3.3.5a. Meaning that everything that is in 3.3.5a is technically in the game. The difference is that everything past 3.0.x is locked content wise to be released on a time table. The gems you are refering to will not be released until 3.2 content is released if I remember correctly. Which means until ToC is released you won't see epic gems.

12. Wait, no dungeon finder?
    Wut? That's not blizz like.
    Is this still in place?
    Quite ****ty for leveling and getting some decent gear to help you out.

13. Wait, no dungeon finder?
    Wut? That's not blizz like.
    Is this still in place?
    Quite ****ty for leveling and getting some decent gear to help you out.
    They have never said this was a 100% Blizz-Like server. It is a Hardcore Blizz-like server.

If you don't like it then don't play the server. Personally I think it's great. It's not even a big deal to have to run to the dungeon and explore the world.... it's like it's a MMORPG or something...

14. They have never said this was a 100% Blizz-Like server. It is a Hardcore Blizz-like server.

If you don't like it then don't play the server. Personally I think it's great. It's not even a big deal to have to run to the dungeon and explore the world.... it's like it's a MMORPG or something...
    So hardcore you can buy endgame gear.

15. So hardcore you can buy endgame gear.
    Well someone gotta pay for the free server facilities you are using.

First ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... Last