1. Any news on Launch Date?
    Release date: September 25, 2015.. Front page perhaps?

2. With no RDF, I'm concerned all dungeons will just be skipped until level 80.
    Did they say why they are still stubborny determined to disable the RDF ?

3. Did they say why they are still stubborny determined to disable the RDF ?
    Because RDF was implemented in ICC (i belive) and it shouldn't be in the game till then... At least what i think.... You can always use LFG chat or get friends to play with

4. Because RDF was implemented in ICC (i belive) and it shouldn't be in the game till then... At least what i think.... You can always use LFG chat or get friends to play with
    Hum, it's not right to think this way.
    Then disable draeneis and blood elves and even DK's for starters ?

5. Death Knights will be disabled initially.
    Disabling races might not be that trivial, though, plus might just make people who would play them wait to play later instead.

6. everything sounds great, except that I don't play WOTLK from over many years :D

7. I'm really impressed by this project and i might comeback to wow when Lordaeron is released, but i have one question.

As far i see, it's going to be progressive realm and i wonder if this will cause unbalanced gameplay till we get 80 cap because of 3.3.5a patch. I mean, talent tree, glyphs, professions and etc. Maybe it will make some classes overpowered. How you gonna prevent it? I'm sure that you have discussed it and you have plan how to prevent it, but can you tell us more about that?

8. I hope they release the dungeon finder when it would have been released during actual retail Wrath. Basically, if they release the raids in a progressive manner, they should release dungeon finder when ICC comes out(or was it ToC?) so that people can still obtain their emblems. Especially Frost Emblems, which help players get ready for raiding.

9. Shouldn't the time between x-packs released be slightly longer?
    Outland release 1 month after launch
    Northrend release 2 months after launch
    Death Knight release 2 months after launch
    Thus increase time spent doing older raids.
    Eg. 2 Months after Launch release Outland, and 2 months after Outland release Northrend, or perhaps even longer.
    Dungeons/Raids should also be released over time, So that each tier can be experienced.
    I don't want to hit 80, do reps and farm PoS the entire time ._. - Or whatever would be similiar on tbc and vanilla.

Dungeon Finder disabled
    This is fair. Vanilla and TBC didn't have dungeon finder. Was only released on 3.3 So releasing this later is cool.

10. Shouldn't the time between x-packs released be slightly longer?

Eg. 2 Months after Launch release Outland, and 2 months after Outland release Northrend, or perhaps even longer.
    Dungeons/Raids should also be released over time, So that each tier can be experienced.
    I don't want to hit 80, do reps and farm PoS the entire time ._. - Or whatever would be similiar on tbc and vanilla.

This is fair. Vanilla and TBC didn't have dungeon finder. Was only released on 3.3 So releasing this later is cool.
    It's a 3.3.5a project afterall, so it's enough time for vanilla/tbc content. I think that they are doing this realm progressive mostly because they need more time to fix wotlk content, which is the main goal here. If you want to play vanilla/tbc content more than wotlk, well, there's so much servers to do that.

11. With no RDF, I'm concerned all dungeons will just be skipped until level 80.
    My concern exactly.

12. Shouldn't the time between x-packs released be slightly longer?

1 months after launch is nothing. I would need just that time to level, maybe more. About raids, dont wanna argue.

13. 1 months after launch is nothing. I would need just that time to level, maybe more. About raids, dont wanna argue.
    really? 1 month to lvl up to lvl 60 ? :S are u playing 15 minutes a day or i didnt understand something ?

14. really? 1 month to lvl up to lvl 60 ? :S are u playing 15 minutes a day or i didnt understand something ?
    To be honest you can rush to 60 in 2-3 days (but that's with hardcore playing) I'd say at least a week or so.... then you have 3 weeks to actually go get gear and then raid sooo... You can get some kills at least :)

First ... 2464727374757684124174 ... Last