1. Please :(, say someone about the release date xd, i literally want play here even if not all quests and other things not working yet.

2. how about wintergrasp? is that gonna be updated too?

3. this realm seems quite interesting, i stopped wow since 2013 if this realm is what it's expected to be, i guess i'll get my crew back, great job guys keep it up, just some remarks :
    - as in real life, it's impossible to keep the economy stable, as much as people do quests kill mobs more money will be earned and as game progresses people will spend less money and gain more, so to get a stable economy you have to make something new blizzard didn't think about, ( for example and it's not to be taken : as more people achieve the " got my mind on my money achievement ", the item maintaining cost raises ( it would be sad for new comers )).
    - a suggestion, and although i know you won't take it i'll say it, at lvl80 nobody cares about low level raids unless for achievement, so it would be great if all raids including the vanilla raids will be re scripted to adjust to lvl80 gears and damage and resistance, I finished WOTLK 4 times at least, but never did for TBC and i don't think anybody did on Vanilla, so i suggest that after LK is down, new rescripted old raids will show on the scene, with good rewards (no items)

Finally thank you guys.

4. this realm seems quite interesting, i stopped wow since 2013 if this realm is what it's expected to be, i guess i'll get my crew back, great job guys keep it up, just some remarks :
    - as in real life, it's impossible to keep the economy stable, as much as people do quests kill mobs more money will be earned and as game progresses people will spend less money and gain more, so to get a stable economy you have to make something new blizzard didn't think about, ( for example and it's not to be taken : as more people achieve the " got my mind on my money achievement ", the item maintaining cost raises ( it would be sad for new comers )).
    - a suggestion, and although i know you won't take it i'll say it, at lvl80 nobody cares about low level raids unless for achievement, so it would be great if all raids including the vanilla raids will be re scripted to adjust to lvl80 gears and damage and resistance, I finished WOTLK 4 times at least, but never did for TBC and i don't think anybody did on Vanilla, so i suggest that after LK is down, new rescripted old raids will show on the scene, with good rewards (no items)

Finally thank you guys.
    That's why I'm going to play on this realm. I never did TBC raids, and when Outlands will be released while Northrend still disabled more ppl going to do all instances/raids from TBC expansion. I hope... :D

5. There will be always achievement hunters and twinks who will do low lvl raids and dungeons don't worry.

6. That's why I'm going to play on this realm. I never did TBC raids, and when Outlands will be released while Northrend still disabled more ppl going to do all instances/raids from TBC expansion. I hope... :D
    There will be always achievement hunters and twinks who will do low lvl raids and dungeons don't worry.
    you still don't get it, i'm not worried no one will do the TBC and the Vanilla raids, i know there will be players who does it for achievements and special items, what i want is for it to be challenging, i don't want just to clean the raid and obtein the items, i want it to be a challenge just like it was when i failed to clean it.
    i'm sure many players do.

7. When it will come approximately the new lordaeron server it semms pretty nice.

8. Warmane Crew, what about engineering devices like Explosive Sheep or other bombs and funny engi staff, Will these work properly while server start?

9. Any news about start date? I really want to play on this realm :)

10. this realm seems quite interesting, i stopped wow since 2013 if this realm is what it's expected to be, i guess i'll get my crew back, great job guys keep it up, just some remarks :

Finally thank you guys.
    I think they got more important matters to fix as soon as possible, than to mess around with side content. Otherwise I would welcome the idea of redoing the endgame vanilla and TBC raids for lvl 80, but thats definitely not the highest priority right now... that much should be obvious to you as well ... so lets not try to even push the idea at the moment.

The level 10 - 70 Dungeons will be completed by most people while they're leveling so that material doesnt need to be redone as "level 80" content. Thats just stupid.

11. Any news about start date? I really want to play on this realm :)
    Yes, give us an ETA, please <3

12. Questions:

What's the point of having Outland(?!?!) and/or Northrend released after 1-3months? It's a damn WoTLK server , do you expect ppl to do vanilla/TBC content aswell? They'll kill everything because WoTLK isn't tuned/balanced at level 60 or 70. You'll have two kind of classes : OP and UP. ( all the QQ/nightmare on forums afterwards )

+ you have to properly script old raids => eating more of your time.

Let people zerk and let them roll DK's until lvl 80 , add starting dungeons and after one or two months roll the first raid. Add next raids (TIERS) overtime every 3-6months.

Feature-wise , use the blizzard timeline 3.0-3.3 to add new features. (dungeon finder has been released at 3.3 patch for example)

After you start rolling ICC on the main server, you can develop another PROGRESSIVE vanilla/tbc realm to attract players. Voila.
    While I'm in favor of the progressive server, this is a good point. How will things like talents be handled for when only vanilla wow is out, or TBC? I was under the impression that blood elves and draenei were also to be withheld until TBC, but things like talents I hadn't considered.

13. While I'm in favor of the progressive server, this is a good point. How will things like talents be handled for when only vanilla wow is out, or TBC? I was under the impression that blood elves and draenei were also to be withheld until TBC, but things like talents I hadn't considered.
    I 've already thought about this, in my opinion it will be interesting, look for example the Warrior talents, if I go as Warrior Arms, I may choose Bladestorm (the last talent of the three) or I may go with useful stuff on fury three, like the piercing howl, etc... It will be a little bit about of choice and for once we may see some diferent specs. I guess it will be interesting.

14. Can i get an answer about DKs ? why cant they be released as Outlend considering the lvl of character it shouldnt be a problem and u would let ppl that wana make DK main chars do some TBC raids and such things instead of waiting 2 months on other char and doin old raids on them :-/ i know DKs werent released during TBC but its same character lvl and u would just give a chance for ppl to use their future main chars earlier and expiriance that TBC content also.

15. Because DKs themselves were released during Wrath of the Lich King expansion.

First ... 1220212223243272122 ... Last