1. What about pvp changelog? You're talking only about pve, but pvp is important as much as pve. Some people asked already, but there's no answers, so i'll ask too and hope that staff will answer this time.

1. Will we get progressive tiers (furious > relentless > wrathful for example)?
    2. Arena seasons duration?
    3. Wintergrasp fully working?

2. how come all of u from staff avoid answers to some questions and to some other random whining u answer :)
    asking again....did u consider a balance between PvP and PvE content gear wise since u have no actual plan of raid release/ season lenght ?
    or are u gona ignore this and thers gona be full pvp geared ppl in raids or full pve geared ppl in arena/BGs depending on which side gets released sooner?

3. how come all of u from staff avoid answers to some questions and to some other random whining u answer :)
    asking again....did u consider a balance between PvP and PvE content gear wise since u have no actual plan of raid release/ season lenght ?
    or are u gona ignore this and thers gona be full pvp geared ppl in raids or full pve geared ppl in arena/BGs depending on which side gets released sooner?
    My best guess would be due to the fact that PvP isnt actually the direct focus in any game. Its kind of like a sidegame of the game itself. So of course they will do the PvE content first, and worry about PvPers later.

Now, there happens to be a PvP only realm. I PERSONALLY dont PvP. Does that give me the right to cry and complain about there being no PvE only server? No. So please, give over on the PvP crap for now, and let them focus on what they are focusing on.

If I were the devs, I would ignore posts like this also, because answering them with ANYTHING would only make you guys cry more.

4. Come horde side and play with us Vuk :)
    Oh boy, as tempted as I may be to not play alone on the ally side (since it seems some EoE members will be joining you guys) I probably wouldn't be welcome (well not by everyone). Not to mention that my alliance pride wouldn't let me betray it. FOR THE ALLIANCE! (and **** you hermes you piece of **** you cost me 120K kills).

5. i already stopped following all the transmog custom/not custom crap... cant u just deal with it? i mean i just see the word transmog or custom and i just skip the post, just deal with it damn it- they said wont be transmog months ago, forget it already!!

6. My best guess would be due to the fact that PvP isnt actually the direct focus in any game. Its kind of like a sidegame of the game itself. So of course they will do the PvE content first, and worry about PvPers later.

Now, there happens to be a PvP only realm. I PERSONALLY dont PvP. Does that give me the right to cry and complain about there being no PvE only server? No. So please, give over on the PvP crap for now, and let them focus on what they are focusing on.

If I were the devs, I would ignore posts like this also, because answering them with ANYTHING would only make you guys cry more.
    And why do you think that we shouldn't play both (pvp and pve) in the same realm? As i said, pvp is important as much as pve. You don't do pvp that's why you don't give a *** about it. But this doesn't change the fact that other people DO pvp and if it's going to be blizzlike realm, then they should treat pvp and pve equally. There's a big difference in 1x pvp and instant 80 pvp. Also i don't see anywhere that says it's going to be pve only realm, so players should be informed about pvp changelog too.

It's the same old molten that doesn't give a *** about community and they will fail again if they keep treat people like ***. You can delete the post for these words or even ban me, but this won't change the truth.

People need answers, because they need to know if it worth their time to play in Lordaeron. We don't want to play in a realm where pvp is not scripted well, only pve. That's why we're asking questions. And we don't want to lose a month or two just to find out that pvp isn't scripted properly.

No hard feelings, i really want to give you a chance to proof that you're not the same old molten, but you're not giving me reasons to do that. I really want you to proof me wrong about that. :)
    Edited: August 17, 2015

7. I would really like to go back to WotLK, but stuff like ammo for Hunters, mana drainage and pet loyalty/happiness are making me say NO :(

8. And why do you think that we shouldn't play both (pvp and pve) in the same realm? As i said, pvp is important as much as pve. You don't do pvp that's why you don't give a *** about it.
    Thank you for directly stating the point I made in my last post.

Also, please quote the part that I said there wouldnt be any PvP. You are actually doing exactly what I said would happen, and im not even a dev buddy.

9. I would really like to go back to WotLK, but stuff like ammo for Hunters, mana drainage and pet loyalty/happiness are making me say NO :(
    Is this really that problem? Yeah shooting arrows from nowhere seems legit.

10. Is this really that problem? Yeah shooting arrows from nowhere seems legit.
    plz we talk about logic in wow ... lets not get started, anyway dont go hunter then

11. This would be great if you were able to level up using quests, However we all know this is impossible and the vast majority of people end up using dungeon finder to level rather than grinding mobs. Are you going to address this problem before the realm opens or will you be ignoring it in the hope people do not realise?

12. Thank you for directly stating the point I made in my last post.

Also, please quote the part that I said there wouldnt be any PvP. You are actually doing exactly what I said would happen, and im not even a dev buddy.
    Quote the part that i said that you said there wouldn't be any pvp. I just said that we need pvp changelog, because there's pve changelog.

Also, i'm not *****ing around, just saying the truth, but it's hard to understand that, because you're misguided molten/warmane fan. And you're not a dev for a reason.

13. This would be great if you were able to level up using quests, However we all know this is impossible and the vast majority of people end up using dungeon finder to level rather than grinding mobs. Are you going to address this problem before the realm opens or will you be ignoring it in the hope people do not realise?
    What problem? Dungeons will be there for people to do. You'll just have to get to them yourself.
    If you find that too much you can either wait for RDF to be implemented (if/when it is) or simply not play on this specific server.

14. Quote the part that i said that you said there wouldn't be any pvp. I just said that we need pvp changelog, because there's pve changelog.

Also, i'm not *****ing around, just saying the truth, but it's hard to understand that, because you're misguided molten/warmane fan. And you're not a dev for a reason.
    Explain why it is I have to justify myself, when its actually you coming in here flailing around the "I want my stuff" comments? You were the one to misunderstand my post, not the other way around.

So, I regret to inform you, until you actually see the error you made, there is absolutely nothing we can do to correct that, because you will defend your point as you see it. Most people dont admit when they make a mistake.

For the record, I never said there shouldnt be PvP, I never stated anything against PvPers, what I said was that PvP was likely not their focus point atm. I mean, I for one am all for a pushed back release date just to make sure PvP is all tickety boo, this however, would lead to a whole new breed of crying players.

You starting to see how this works yet? They need to please the masses, but they know they cant. What they are doing is taking the majority of the playerbase (PvE players) and working from there. PvP players PRIMARILY spent money to obtain their gear, so why would they focus on that when there is a very limited coin shop?

If you add all this together (plus lots more I didnt state) you might just be able to come up with your own reasons why PvP isnt being addressed. OR, you can stay on your high horse, and think PvP is all that matters.

*Sidenote* Not the best idea to randomly name call for absolutely no reason. It shows a pretty low level of maturity on your end.
    Edited: August 17, 2015

15. This would be great if you were able to level up using quests, However we all know this is impossible and the vast majority of people end up using dungeon finder to level rather than grinding mobs. Are you going to address this problem before the realm opens or will you be ignoring it in the hope people do not realise?

Just to let you know, I leveled up on the PTR 1-80 strictly on questing. Lets get some facts before we make these false claims okay? :D

First ... 3070787980818290130180 ... Last