1. Hi there, I have one question as well. Is there going to be a progression through 80 lvl instances even after they are released? I mean, do I have to finish Naxxramas achievement first before entering Ulduar and so on? I saw somewhere suggestion like this and it seems to me pretty fine - it is going to stay progressive for alts/people who join this realm later. I am also afraid everyone will just run ToC and ICC as soon as they are released. Thanks in advance for answers :)
    It seem like its gonna be released when last boss of last patch dies, no achivement needed. Its not decided yet so better wait for that 100% xD

2. i'd like to suggest an idea, i'm not sure if it has been suggested before but why not go ahead and suggest it again...suggest.
    Transmogrification, yes it's a custom feature but it's a really good one, will it be ever considered as a feature to add in the future?

3. i'd like to suggest an idea, i'm not sure if it has been suggested before but why not go ahead and suggest it again...suggest.
    Transmogrification, yes it's a custom feature but it's a really good one, will it be ever considered as a feature to add in the future?
    No........

4. as far as guild penalties, i think the best idea is to implement it only after 1-2 months. Because, let's be honest, there's going to be a bunch of crappy guilds in the beginning with players that aren't dedicated to the server and a simple mistake with your choice of the guild would cost you 1 week without a guild (a big setback in raiding). But after 2 months things would begin to clear up and those kinds of guilds would eventually significantly reduce in numbers. And i agree with those who say that a reward for loyalty to the guild is much better than penalty for disloyalty. A bit off topic, but psychology has proven that reward for success is more efficient than punishment for failure.
    To kole legendo!

5. i'd like to suggest an idea, i'm not sure if it has been suggested before but why not go ahead and suggest it again...suggest.
    Not going to happen, but dont know why are so many negative about xmog.

6. Not going to happen, but dont know why are so many negative about xmog.
    Devs have to script on the new core. Would take time away from fixing more important stuff like quests and scripting bosses.

One day when cata and mop are done, maybe...

7. Not sure if it was discussed yet because 88 pages are very long, so i will just post it.
    Related to progressive release of wotlk raids: i think it is a must for letting everyone enjoy the progression and not just wind through it. But if it happens to be set to release next tier always when bosses are downed, it may not give enough time to really farm them, though
    i mean there should be a moderately wide period (2months, lets say) when people are actually farming the given content so they can clear it with their alt teams too and actually get drops. Like, it may take up to 3 weeks just to get some useful item drop for your class from KT, and you wont even win it.
    i would suggest to set a minimal duration for each tier to dominate as well because cheaters and hackers and exploiters will be present i am sure, as on every realm, so bosses might be actually killed sooner than it would be healthy. My personal dream is about 4months between each raid level, naxx-ulduar-toc-icc, but thats just a suggestion.

8. i don't think it's gonna be easy to "wind through" a x1 realm on a wotlk xpac.

9. i don't think it's gonna be easy to "wind through" a x1 realm on a wotlk xpac.
    by wind through i meant for example top guilds clear naxxramas with their main teams and next week ulduar is released because "content was cleared".
    perhaps they wont even go back to naxx next week just go try their luck on uld, because it drops better gear even if they can kill just a few bosses so that way they essentially done KT once maybe and jumped to ulduar.

edit: i would like to add the situation may be even worse if everything is released at once, specially if they add fos pos
    Edited: August 20, 2015

10. I like the idea of a minimum 4 month duration per tier. Why rush to ICC just to get bored after a year. We could also add a vote funktion after the time period to see if the playbase want to get the next tier ( like Everquests progession server, where the players can vote it they want the new addon to be released or stay at the current)

Sry for my english its not my native language :)

11. I like the idea of a minimum 4 month duration per tier. Why rush to ICC just to get bored after a year. We could also add a vote funktion after the time period to see if the playbase want to get the next tier ( like Everquests progession server, where the players can vote it they want the new addon to be released or stay at the current)

Sry for my english its not my native language :)
    A vote for next expansion would be nice, loads of players will be stuck in lvling for quite some time. Getting Nefarian or Cthun killed wont be hard on current patch with experienced players. Would suck to see TBC released way too fast.

So much stuff to do, so much to see. Settling down after the end of the expansion to start lvling alts and getting achievements.

12. by wind through i meant for example top guilds clear naxxramas with their main teams and next week ulduar is released because "content was cleared".
    perhaps they wont even go back to naxx next week just go try their luck on uld, because it drops better gear even if they can kill just a few bosses so that way they essentially done KT once maybe and jumped to ulduar.

edit: i would like to add the situation may be even worse if everything is released at once, specially if they add fos pos
    Yea, top guilds will clear raids very fast and might have a huge impact on the games progression. But im quite sure that the staff will wait until at least a few raids has done the same before htey release new content, otherwise u got 1 guild always at the top while the others struggle with last patch content.

13. Interesting how rthe staff continue to ignore the questions about the length of the season pvp....The raid progress is linked to the duration of the season pvp. If u won't do that the server will be a totally unbalanced mess. So pls make a pool to ask how long will be each season. 3 4 5 month...

14. Interesting how rthe staff continue to ignore the questions about the length of the season pvp....The raid progress is linked to the duration of the season pvp. If u won't do that the server will be a totally unbalanced mess. So pls make a pool to ask how long will be each season. 3 4 5 month...
    Yea if pvp-gear that is better than raid-gear is obtainable i can see fully pvp-geared raids xD

15. Interesting how rthe staff continue to ignore the questions about the length of the season pvp....The raid progress is linked to the duration of the season pvp. If u won't do that the server will be a totally unbalanced mess. So pls make a pool to ask how long will be each season. 3 4 5 month...
    Yea if pvp-gear that is better than raid-gear is obtainable i can see fully pvp-geared raids xD
    The gear and seasons will match our progression in PvP as well. We don't have the intention of PvP gear being more powerful than the PvE gear in various areas of the game and the other way around. The length of season can be as long as the tier or it can be 3 months but with no new PvP gear release. The length of progression really depends on our community, we'll keep our finger on the heartbeat of the community and see what's best. Either way, we don't plan to make it unbalanced or ruin the experience in any way.

First ... 3979878889909199139189 ... Last