1. Hey.

I cant find anything about it but a poll and posts from 2015; Is multiboxing allowed? Im not talking about leveling 5 shamans or whatever class at once, just me and my girlfriends char. alt-tabbing and all that oldschool stuff to do quests.
    It is even allowed to level 5 shamans (which is sad) at once so your case is ultra-allowed : D

2. Hey.

I cant find anything about it but a poll and posts from 2015; Is multiboxing allowed? Im not talking about leveling 5 shamans or whatever class at once, just me and my girlfriends char. alt-tabbing and all that oldschool stuff to do quests.
    There is even a category on the forums for Multiboxing. While I disagree with it, you may go check that out.

3. Hello!

I was just wondering what will happen to Lorderon after icc relese :)

4. Emblems of Triumph from dungeons during Icecrown Citadel & Ruby Sanctum content

this thing ill kill lordaeron

5. Are there any plans to enable dungeon finder on this realm? I dont understand people who find joy in routine flying to dungeons. Token gear-purshace system requires dungeon finder as it was intended- it is pure convenience. One may fly around to better know the land one time, but doing it time after time is what makes people change realm.

6. Are there any plans to enable dungeon finder on this realm? I dont understand people who find joy in routine flying to dungeons. Token gear-purshace system requires dungeon finder as it was intended- it is pure convenience. One may fly around to better know the land one time, but doing it time after time is what makes people change realm.
    This question NEED TO STOP BEING ASKED! It has been answered a million times, don't you guys search like 1 min or less for questions before asking? Xd Sorry if I sound rude... but REALLY.

Even tho you don't understand people who find the joy of not having RDF, does it not mean that every server should have RDF. This is the only realm that does not have it. I am okey with both - but should not be that pain in the *** if one server got it disabled?

And you do know that RDF was not released until 3.3.0? - We are not at that state compared to emblems and instances, yet.
    "Dungeon Finder is the "Looking for Dungeon" (LFD) system Blizzard introduced in patch 3.3.0."
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Finder
    -since "Token gear-purshace system (REQUIRES) dungeon finder as it was intented". Well....

And as far as I know, they have no plan releasing it.
    Edited: October 2, 2016

7. Hi all.
    Is There anybody who can tell me that with how many percentages is higher the Bosses HP/Damage etc.
    I heard that The Raids buffed up by 250%
    Edited: October 6, 2016

8. guys do you know if when the lich king raid comes heirlooms will come too, or it is out of the question?

9. i have question for admin. Will u make RDF after ICC comes?

10. DESIGN FEATURES
    Realm name: Lordaeron (Public Test Realm)
    Expansion: Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a
    Release date: September 25, 2015
    Rates: 1
    Dungeon Finder disabled
    Yeah I don't think so

11. is [Steamtank Surprise] not working?

12. Raid finder released in 3.3.0, we're at this moment doing 3.2 content as I'm not mistaken.

13. There's always going to be a few who seem to take perverse pleasure in controlling others and this seems to apply to RDF. It has always been OPTIONAL for cryin' out loud. If you want to advertise on Global go for it. Why make everyone else suffer? Consider the effect when combined with other realm elements.

I think there is currently a huge imbalance and the gold squish will only make it worse. I don't think it is intended but rather happens incrementally over time as things overlap. The combination of crippling coin market not from the beginning but after many months in, allowed those that had the time and only created a single toon and rushed to 80 and obtained epic gear via Marketplace has already done the damage.

Without FoS/PoS/HoR and the Ashen Verdict ICC Trash Raid and Random Heroics we see people demanding 4.6K for easy peasy UK HC that even a proper 3.8K decent player can do easily. Instead it makes the climb from just under 4K extremely difficult for those that leveled many toons and missed out on coin epics at 80 or newly joined or more casual players who now have none of the advantages that the early 80s enjoyed and exploited. . Naxx and Ulduar raids have fallen off dramatically since the elite few have now moved on to TOC.

I can't see how this is good for Warmane or Lordaeron players with the minor exception of those early few and a few of their buddies.

OH and BTW why is RBG enabled and RDF not?
    Edited: December 12, 2016

14. I have been trying to find any information about this, but couldn't. Is there any date, or estimated date for the release of 3.3.5 content, i.e. Icecrown Citadel etc.? I believe that ToC was released in August, and it has been over four months now!

First ... 97147187195196197198199 ... Last