1. Few guys I know are guite tired of playing on Deathwing because of too many SM players and they do is PvP or farm ICC/RS. Nobody can say for sure how many players will play on Lordaeron but if everything works well it can be more populated then other because of proggression and alot of ppl will learn their classes while lvl.

2. - No BoE / tradeable items (battered hilt, etc.) or gold for coins.

The best things to promote long term activity on a realm are a good Economy and a good Community.
    If there are "boosts" given to characters on these areas then the original design of Blizzard will fall out of balance and this can escalate to become pretty ugly, because the whole game is tied together through these things. For example; things like "all ptr testers get a bonus" are fine, because it is a one-time occurence and will slowly fade into insignificance. But when there is a constant external impact (the shop) active, then it slowly integrates in the realm and becomes an essential part of it. It can defeat the purpose of playing the game and make people realize there is no point anymore, unless there are exclusive rewards for legitimate achievements only, even though not all players are interested in this.

- Enable cross-faction chat for premium members

This is very missed by a lot of old Molten-WoW players and was really a boost to the community in general. People used to hang out and fight at gurubashi arena (horde and alliance alike) and just have chats with each other. I truly see no point in the removal of it. It helps you make more friends which keep you active on the realm (because you wanted to have a realm that promoted long-term activity right?) AND it invites more people to become premium members. It helps people organise cross-faction events and so much more. It's also new and interesting for most WoW players.

These are the most crucial points I can think of that can help you make your goal come true.

3. Rates for leveling is 1? takes longer to lvl up...

4. I think Kempachu is right when it comes to the population because it's super hyped. When things calm down I am also of the belief that the server wont be full but far from empty aswell due to it being so fresh and so worked on that its actually worth it to remain there and go for all those tasty achievements/titles and so on. Also x1 is a journey that I personally love, actually enjoying each zone and knowing that I wont end up at some poorly scripted dungeon/raid in the end.

Also I wonder, how was the community on the last Lordaeron server? Good atmosphere?

5. when will u update the main page already ?? those "unconfirmed suggestion" are there for 60 pages already, the % not updated, if its progressive (i know it is, but alot of ppl dont follow all threads), thins like that... or u still didnt decide if lvls will be locked at start as well as dk? the changes and fixes of the raids u can update in new comments but the general status must be updated sometimes in the first page.

6. Well all in all, if they don't limit the cash shop, I see no reason to why I would start playing on a progressive realm where someone else can out-progress you with donation. Then what's the difference between lord and deathwing. I mean in the end there's no difference between the two except a couple new fixes and some small features. But you know new features bring new bugs so...

7. Lorderon will just be " that one empty server that is really hard to play on "
    translated: I am a fun realm player, who deciced to post in the lord forum

Yes, we DO hope its 'really hard to play on'. all 3 of us

8. Also I wonder, how was the community on the last Lordaeron server? Good atmosphere?
    Mikrob- from my time in old lord, i can only say it this way : yes there is always 'those people'.. and the more freebie vote gear/donation gear there is, the more of 'those people' their are > thats why fun realms are the perfect breeding ground for toxicity. it doesnt take Dr.Phil to school us on Why.
    the people as a whole on old lord were what you would expect in a 1x realm - mostly always a good kind of vibe for simple reason that to play on a 1x realm demands patience and a laid back attitude. and so we see many laid back cheerful people.

9. Mikrob- from my time in old lord, i can only say it this way : yes there is always 'those people'.. and the more freebie vote gear/donation gear there is, the more of 'those people' their are > thats why fun realms are the perfect breeding ground for toxicity. it doesnt take Dr.Phil to school us on Why.
    the people as a whole on old lord were what you would expect in a 1x realm - mostly always a good kind of vibe for simple reason that to play on a 1x realm demands patience and a laid back attitude. and so we see many laid back cheerful people.
    Ah, kind of had those ideas on my own, the part with patience and laid back attitude but it was very nice to actually have it confirmed by someone who played there. I also agree with everything you say there about the toxicity on xx realms. Thank you so much for the info!

10. You know Kenpachu, the private server with the highest amount of players online is a WoW vanilla blizzlike server. So i think this WOTLK blizzlike realm can have a huge population too.
    I dont know if you are new here and u just dont know some facts or maybe ignorant. There was already a Lordaeron x1 WOTLK realm, before molt-down and it was dying, suffering with population lost. Months before moltdown it was around 1-1,2k ppl playin with a very 'sigh' community. While other LK realms were full.
    Peeps just want ez things which is donating for bis items.

Well all in all, if they don't limit the cash shop, I see no reason to why I would start playing on a progressive realm where someone else can out-progress you with donation. Then what's the difference between lord and deathwing. I mean in the end there's no difference between the two except a couple new fixes and some small features. But you know new features bring new bugs so...
    Exactly this ^. Plus, sooner or later everything will be ported from Lord to Deathwing and Ragnaros, so it wont matter what realm are you if you dont care about SM'ers everywhere, and trust me, people will pick anything higher than x1 rate. (higher rates are also picked by players that are going to level more than one alt)

11. I really love this new release that is coming out I think it will be be more Populated then other setrvers alone So I ask this quest why not make another realm like this too so We dont get overburduned with Population

12. I really love this new release that is coming out I think it will be be more Populated then other setrvers alone So I ask this quest why not make another realm like this too so We dont get overburduned with Population
    They might be saving it until Lord is filled up with active players, who knows ^^

13. I suggest that when you buy an item from store the item to be labeled "donated" or "bought" you can put that label on the place where "Heroic" stands for example or you can shorten "donated" with just (d) in brackets

14. I suggest that when you buy an item from store the item to be labeled "donated" or "bought" you can put that label on the place where "Heroic" stands for example or you can shorten "donated" with just (d) in brackets

15. I dont know if you are new here and u just dont know some facts or maybe ignorant. There was already a Lordaeron x1 WOTLK realm, before molt-down and it was dying, suffering with population lost. Months before moltdown it was around 1-1,2k ppl playin with a very 'sigh' community. While other LK realms were full.
    Peeps just want ez things which is donating for bis items.

Exactly this ^. Plus, sooner or later everything will be ported from Lord to Deathwing and Ragnaros, so it wont matter what realm are you if you dont care about SM'ers everywhere, and trust me, people will pick anything higher than x1 rate. (higher rates are also picked by players that are going to level more than one alt)
    Changes should not be applied on deathwing nor ragnarros this will make lorderon unique and populated

First ... 1353616263646573113163 ... Last