1. Will the same be for smourne as with val'anyr or you went ahead and already scripted that one too ? :D
    We simply do not know.. We will see.. It's a long time till ICC is even out so talking about smourne right now is kinda early.

2. Same as with ulduar but we know it now so :P

3. Same as with ulduar but we know it now so :P
    Nah Ulduar is after naxx so it's defently less time frame.

4. Will the same be for smourne as with val'anyr or you went ahead and already scripted that one too ? :D
    It's not a particularly difficult quest chain to script. The biggest issue with that quest chain is making it so that it isn't exploitable.

5. Thanks for reply I hope you will be able to make it non exploitable.

6. Frankly when it comes to difficulty & legendaries id rather have hard modes (Ulduar-) and permanent icc buff stuck at 10%.
    To prevent stack overflow of those weapons this change would nullifty and ultimativly put a test on hardcore raiders versus hey il just come with pug and farm chain quest for 1 month and gg (******ed in a way tbh despite icc wont come buffed for another 8 months min)

I am all about keeping content challenging,and in a way keeping this realm hard,even for best when best obtain best gear it will still be challenge.
    I have seen what easy content does to people,itt is the path not the goal remeber.....

And in that path you will find ultimate hapiness and myriad of things.....

And when it comes to progressive just put achievemnt required for next tier of raiding.
    That way if guilds want to carry people in naxx they do it for skilled people,or skilled people forming will have to proove themself.

That is truly meaning of progressive,to proove your worth.To rise above gear carrying,to rise above simple hey il steamroll thru content.

That is way to attract and make world's best wotlk private server.Sure it might have some things that werent in retail but that is only tip of iceberg when it comes to pleasure of playing such realm.To truly prove yourself as best,as elitist.not justyourself but entire guilds.

To treat people with respect ,to honor your peers,to have such persistance.To enjoy game in its former glory when vanilla raiders were valued and tbc (pre nerf SSC and Karazan).Those were the difficuulties that were awarded with respect.Not today's Cataclysm's and Mops.....

7. Frankly when it comes to difficulty & legendaries id rather have hard modes (Ulduar-) and permanent icc buff stuck at 10%.
    Nah i would have to disagree with you... In my opinion there's two options, one is that we go with the progression of a few months then 5% then 10% etc... Or you simply never implement the buff and remain it unbuffed (which is the option i would want but perhaps that's too ''hardcore''). It's just my opinions and suggestions but we will see how they will manage the buff after ICC has been out for a while... It's kinda questions that will be answered with time i think...

8. 5%-10% ICC buff permanently to keep realm hardcore permanently.

Also i have question for staff about this line
    - Limitations to companion and mount availability

Can you expand on that? I hope its not something like donations for Unobtainable mounts and companions for example Celestial Steed . I hope it means donate mounts will be the same ones available ingame?

9. I think that means that some mounts which are retired won't be obtainable like Mottled Red Raptor or Ivory Raptor or the Black Qiraji Battle Tank not sure though.
    Same for companions.

10. Nooooooo, I dont like this, we need to work really hard and put a lot of time building our char, lvling him and profession cuz its x1 server and then they will delete everything , just like that, and you need to start all over again like you never had anything :|

11. Why disable Dungeon Finder? I would gladly start over in Lordaeron if it was enabled :(

12. Why disable Dungeon Finder? I would gladly start over in Lordaeron if it was enabled :(
    This question has been asked 50 times i swear if you look around on the forums YOU WILL find your answer.

13. dont disable dungeon finder

Erm Dungeon finder shouldn't be disabled because it's a good way to obtain emblems for gear. Faction change and race change can have some sort of cooldown, like 3-6 months cooldown etc.
    i approve to this i think dungeon finder shouldnt be disabled as well

14. i approve to this i think dungeon finder shouldnt be disabled as well
    Yeah but it's not gonna be enabled for a long time soo... You kinda need to adapt and get use to it.

15. i like the idea of having to kill a boss kill before you can donate for an item that drops off that boss

First ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... Last