1. I suggest that when you buy an item from store the item to be labeled "donated" or "bought" you can put that label on the place where "Heroic" stands for example or you can shorten "donated" with just (d) in brackets
    No u cant. They would have to rescript duplicates of every item they put into the store making those items "custom". And for what reason? More donorbashing?

Donors contribute to making the realm work. All i want is a way to make sure those donors can get something RLY nice that would tell others that they are the ones paying for your free2play. Coinbought gear brings hatred while cosmetics dont.

Im sure the staff will find a way to make gameplay equal for everyone, gear or no gear. If the stuff sold in coinshop has less impact on the gameplay, the ppl who normally complain on "paying user have more advantages" will drop and more players will join Lordaeron.

If Lordaeron starts up with the vision of no p2w, selling some mounts thats no longer obtainable ingame in the coinshop, im gonna donate just to get one of those to make sure others can see that i am the one who helps warmane keep on going forever.

If any p2w exists on Lordearon me and my friends will be going to play retail wow instead and wait for Legion. Cos whats the point of lvling on a 1x realm when others can beat you to all those nice achievements with just a creditcard.

2. Changes should not be applied on deathwing nor ragnarros this will make lorderon unique and populated
    because the other thousands of players dont deserve a better server, just because you want to play with more people on lordaeron right?

Nothing to do with memories, just with not knowing. I'm usually not around when Q&As happen, and information on those can change over time. I'd rather leave development information be handled by QAs and Developers. They are the ones with the most accurate and updated information after all.
    sorry, was not clear, was talking about my own :)
    Edited: August 9, 2015

3. Changes should not be applied on deathwing nor ragnarros this will make lorderon unique and populated
    nope they should get the fixes too

4. Changes should not be applied on deathwing nor ragnarros this will make lorderon unique and populated
    Im sure the staff have already thought of that.

Once Lord have maxed out populationcap and have seen how many active accounts they got on the server per day, they have a choice to update the high-rate realms as well. But that is long after ICC has been released if im right.

5. nope they should get the fixes too
    Ofc, but only when lord has a fully active playerbase and populationcap at peak hours has been reached.

6. Changes should not be applied on deathwing nor ragnarros this will make lorderon unique and populated
    Most of you didnt get what he tried to say, i`ll translate it in plain english,
    Dont apply updates to ragnarros or deathwing coz we wont be able to hack, to exploit, and we gonna need to use more than one neuron to do dungeons, raids because scripts will get fixed, so no more tank/spank.

Edit: theres not a thing in this world where something that FIX should not be applied just because.
    Edited: August 9, 2015

7. Most of you didnt get what he tried to say, i`ll translate it in plain english,
    Dont apply updates to ragnarros or deathwing coz we wont be able to hack, to exploit, and we gonna need to use more than one neuron to do dungeons, raids because scripts will get fixed, so no more tank/spank.

Edit: theres not a thing in this world where something that FIX should not be applied just because.
    Haha yea, thanks to a lot of players on the PTR, loads of exploits has been fixed. I guess thats one way too see it ^_^

8. Waiting for release date to be announced. I hope we will get lord before september, I mean I dont want my study grades to drop dramatically:DD

9. i think race change should be available... i mean its not really matter for any1 right? faction change should be enabled just when there is no balance between faction (but idk if some1 will even move to the losing side..)

10. I wonder, technical wise, would it be possible to get transmogging into WotLK?

I realise this probably won't happen. Would be pretty cool though.

11. i think race change should be available... i mean its not really matter for any1 right? faction change should be enabled just when there is no balance between faction (but idk if some1 will even move to the losing side..)
    Yea, race change should be available at any time since it wont matter to gameplay for anyone.

Faction change should be enabled on the side who has the least players so we get as close to 50-50 population as possible.

Both of these should be able to get through using coins only.

12. I wonder, technical wise, would it be possible to get transmogging into WotLK?

I realise this probably won't happen. Would be pretty cool though.
    About 20 ppl have already suggested it and it wont be put into wotlk since it would be considered custom content. Lordaeron will have NO custom content whatsoever.

Transmogging is a part of Cata that is scripted in a whole other way than previous versions.

Putting time and effort into scripting custom content would be bad since both cata and mop needs some serious work done with quests once Lordareon is up and running.

13. there will be a points shop anyway? as i see points will be worthless in the realm... i think race change should be with points, and the faction transer (to the loser side when enabled) should be morderate. well they are gonna change the points system so maybe there will be some changes

14. Man I guess you are clueless. Those fixes will be ported on Deathwing and Ragnaros aswell.
    Man, you just misunderstood what I posted there. Read between the rows. Maybe they will port that. We'll see. Currently the fix phases on Ragnaros and Deathwing are different. I wass offline last 1 month so I didn't know all what the Warmane wanna do.

The idea to recreate all expansions and their patches are bad. There will be a lot Imba there: Glyphs, Stats, Spells and abilities. Just check some wow archives and look how many times the spells effects was changed from patch to patch.

The best thing the Warmane can do is to completeley fix current Wotlk expansion: all quests, instances, World Events (Brewmaster e.t.c) for x7 and x1. But for x1 - addition limitations due to this thread.

15. The best thing the Warmane can do is to completeley fix current Wotlk expansion: all quests, instances, World Events (Brewmaster e.t.c) for x7 and x1. But for x1 - addition limitations due to this thread.
    That is kind of the point of Lordaeron... The issues which are currently on DW and Rag are core related. Fixing those may break a ton of other things. Lordaeron is running on a new core, so its easier and faster to fix stuff there. When it goes live and Northrend is released DW and Rag will also be moved to the new core.

We are finishing up with the checks on the classic zones, with that all zones have been tested and are undergoing fixing. The next thing which will be tested are older instances (classic dungeons and raids) + World Events.

First ... 1454626364656674114164 ... Last