1. What vocal minority? If you actually saw the polls and read the posts there, you should be fully aware those weren't going to have any validity from the start. Not having RDF was a design feature decided by us. It goes against the kind of experience we want for Lordaeron and so it's disabled, end of story. Maybe in the future it will get enabled, but I wouldn't be surprised if it never did or only did a long time from now. All of those 3-4k people you consider to probably be going to play there are expected to know and fully understand that.
    With my 'PS' i wasnt referring to RDF, but to naxx and ICC buff polls. Not that i disagree with the results or anything, i just dont believe they should be considered extremely relevant for the 'majority'.

2. Hmm Is releasing content like NORTHREND giving us full raids instances from begining or they will be opened after time? like normal patches did open raids and instances?

3. Ok I didnt know that RDF wasnt enabled untill ICC.. Thank you for the answear!

I understand the socializing part, but for some of us who got other things to do than play WoW 12 hours per day is RDF really good help, since you dont have to look for group with it for hours, but nevermind. What will be will be I guess. Cannot wait till they lunch this realm again, loved the old Lordaeron!
    Well that could be true. But more often this is false.
    Warmane is an huge community.... but not as big as the retail one. You will probably find always the same people at the same level range if u play constantly! Im not talking about job's hour, but just 2-3hrs at day.
    Once you find a party (if you don't play with friends) you can keep in touch with them and always roll with them!
    THIS is the ultimate socializing goal blizzard was thinking about while creating this big MMOPRG (Multiplayer Massive!).

Hmm Is releasing content like NORTHREND giving us full raids instances from begining or they will be opened after time? like normal patches did open raids and instances?
    More likely a dynamic releasing system.

They will be released "blizzlike" but in a dynamic way.

They will release firsts contents. When someone take down the last boss they will give a "flat" time before releasing the new content. (Naxx released 9/25. Last boss defeat 10/10. ~2 WEEKS LATER~ New content released 10/25. This is an example. They still have to decide and annunce.)
    It has been annunced that there will be a cap time (something like 3months). If After this time-cap no one defeated the last raid boss, they will anyway release the next content.
    Edited: September 12, 2015

4. Well that could be true. But more often this is false.
    Warmane is an huge community.... but not as big as the retail one. You will probably find always the same people at the same level range if u play constantly! Im not talking about job's hour, but just 2-3hrs at day.
    Once you find a party (if you don't play with friends) you can keep in touch with them and always roll with them!
    THIS is the ultimate socializing goal blizzard was thinking about while creating this big MMOPRG (Multiplayer Massive!).
    no no no the ultimate goal is huge load of moneyyyyy! i will allow your idea to be second

5. But rly, the daily dungeon reward needs to be somehow included to keep things blizzlike (if RDF won't be enabled later on for some reason). Like 2 eof's per day is a lot.....and ppl mostly do random heroics later on just for those 2 eof's. Whole point of blizzlike server will eventually fail if blizzlike things like this wont be included. If blizzlike (oh God,I love that word, don't I), then 100%.

6. But rly, the daily dungeon reward needs to be somehow included to keep things blizzlike (if RDF won't be enabled later on for some reason). Like 2 eof's per day is a lot.....and ppl mostly do random heroics later on just for those 2 eof's. Whole point of blizzlike server will eventually fail if blizzlike things like this wont be included. If blizzlike (oh God,I love that word, don't I), then 100%.
    I think we removed the blizz-like term from this thread (staff has said it before). Most likely it won't be compensated and i am happy about it... It will mean it takes longer time to get gear (which IT SHOULD). So i doubt it... If there would be something along the lines of a bonus that's implemented that's gonna be really funny to see how they justify that :)

7. I think we removed the blizz-like term from this thread (staff has said it before). Most likely it won't be compensated and i am happy about it... It will mean it takes longer time to get gear (which IT SHOULD). So i doubt it... If there would be something along the lines of a bonus that's implemented that's gonna be really funny to see how they justify that :)
    Well that defeats the point of this realm then.....that's what it is supposed to do, bring the experience as close as possible to the original.
    That's why not including the RDF at all is a weird idea, they'll be removing something from game that's supposed to be there. The longer time to get gear argument is simply invalid, srsly.....they could remove a lot of more important things to make it harder, like VoA. (don't try to call for blizzlike now)

8. Well that defeats the point of this realm then.....that's what it is supposed to do, bring the experience as close as possible to the original.
    That's why not including the RDF at all is a weird idea, they'll be removing something from game that's supposed to be there. The longer time to get gear argument is simply invalid, srsly.....they could remove a lot of more important things to make it harder, like VoA. (don't try to call for blizzlike now)
    I'm seriously not gonna argue with you about this... There are posts which explains why the desicions are made the way they are... The staff of Warmane had decided they don't want RDF (mostly due to Kaer i believe). So take that blizz like term out of here cause that won't work here :) Lol are you seriosuly comparing a RAID to RDF? You are nuts! Get out of here haha! I couldn't give two ****s about the whole blizz-like dicussion... All i want is a challenging PVE realm!

9. - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    this feature is stupid! Give us cosmetic payment model. I would love to support you. . But I dont want your crappy items in return I just wanna enjoy the game the way it is. Not all people are selfish bastards that give money to game only If they get something in return. Funny that these people will probabbly not give a penny to model that offer items in return.

PS I dont think people will buy items at all, because they can buy on other realms entire sets of equip... GM told me that guy whos like to buy items for real money is not going to choose lordareon so why dont just remove this feature... and let people support the server as much as they enjoy it! :)

PS2: There is still variety of cosmetic/vip stuff that you can offer in return of money and at the same time dont affect game

10. I'm seriously not gonna argue with you about this... There are posts which explains why the desicions are made the way they are... The staff of Warmane had decided they don't want RDF (mostly due to Kaer i believe). So take that blizz like term out of here cause that won't work here :) Lol are you seriosuly comparing a RAID to RDF? You are nuts! Get out of here haha! I couldn't give two ****s about the whole blizz-like dicussion... All i want is a challenging PVE realm!
    They can decide how they want, I'm just saying that removing RDF completely is against what this server was supposed to bring. And they haven't decided on that as of now so dunno what are u talking about, it's just disabled "for now". I'm just referring to ur stupid "harder to get gear" argument. If u want challenging PVE realm, remove VoA and ICC buff completely and bum, u got challenging realm with harder to get gear. And it wont be PvE realm btw, just sayin.

11. Well that defeats the point of this realm then.....that's what it is supposed to do, bring the experience as close as possible to the original.
    their not shooting for blizzlike. they seek to make warmanelike the new household word.
    theres no rdf for many simple reasons... no vote points.... expect to see coin gear on people as 'not the norm'. theyll launch xpacs intermittently is all...
    ... i truly dont think well view what they ultimately give us as cut all to pieces 'custom' omg!..... itll be wotlk > the way the devs would want to play it.
    Remember theyre making a somewhat more 'hardcore' realm for themselves - but lucky for us they arent greedy and Kaer said we could play on it if we wanted...
    The realm is not defeated waflu, it is you who seems defeated.
    Dont let molehills turn to mountains. Come to Lordaeron Waflu... well see you the 25th....

12. - Item level requirement (i.e. must have Edge of Agony equipped before Fleshrender can be obtained using coins
    this feature is stupid! Give us cosmetic payment model. I would love to support you. . But I dont want your crappy items in return I just wanna enjoy the game the way it is. Not all people are selfish bastards that give money to game only If they get something in return. Funny that these people will probabbly not give a penny to model that offer items in return.

PS I dont think people will buy items at all, because they can buy on other realms entire sets of equip... GM told me that guy whos like to buy items for real money is not going to choose lordareon so why dont just remove this feature... and let people support the server as much as they enjoy it! :)

PS2: There is still variety of cosmetic/vip stuff that you can offer in return of money and at the same time dont affect game
    Short answer: Haha no

Long answer: Give your opinion to the staff and say what they have to say for themselves :P

They can decide how they want, I'm just saying that removing RDF completely is against what this server was supposed to bring. And they haven't decided on that as of now so dunno what are u talking about, it's just disabled "for now". I'm just referring to ur stupid "harder to get gear" argument. If u want challenging PVE realm, remove VoA and ICC buff completely and bum, u got challenging realm with harder to get gear. And it wont be PvE realm btw, just sayin.
    Not really sure but afaik it's gonna be a hardcore realm 1x... That's the concept. Lol why would removing VOA be a good idea? You do realize they will progress VOA too so it's gonna be 1 new boss each tier? You are really ignorant to be honest. ICC buff is gonna be removed (for a long period of time) so that's already achieved... I never stated that it's gonna be a PVE realm only.... I never stated that... Please learn to read what i said! Also i agree with what Mizara said as well

13. their not shooting for blizzlike. they seek to make warmanelike the new household word.
    theres no rdf for many simple reasons... no vote points.... expect to see coin gear on people as 'not the norm'. theyll launch xpacs intermittently is all...
    ... i truly dont think well view what they ultimately give us as cut all to pieces 'custom' omg!..... itll be wotlk > the way the devs would want to play it.
    Remember theyre making a somewhat more 'hardcore' realm for themselves - but lucky for us they arent greedy and Kaer said we could play on it if we wanted...
    The realm is not defeated waflu, it is you who seems defeated.
    Dont let molehills turn to mountains. Come to Lordaeron Waflu... well see you the 25th....
    I said that it defeats the point of this realm, not that the realm IS defeated. Dunno why I should be defeated, srsly man, what a crap. They should really call it Kaer-like realm then. It will be the only working wotlk realm so no issue with that. I'm just saying that making such changes to the original won't make it better in the long run. I'll definitely come, count me in....I just hope that it won't go straight downhill from all the hype.

14. I said that it defeats the point of this realm, not that the realm IS defeated. Dunno why I should be defeated, srsly man, what a crap. They should really call it Kaer-like realm then. It will be the only working wotlk realm so no issue with that. I'm just saying that making such changes to the original won't make it better in the long run. I'll definitely come, count me in....I just hope that it won't go straight downhill from all the hype.
    Would be a funny new term though! Kaer-like realm! Now with 90% less bugs! XD To be hones the content will be ported to the other servers as well so it won't be the only one :)

15. Dunno why I should be defeated, srsly man, what a crap. They should really call it Kaer-like realm then.
    Did i say 'warmanelike' ??
    scratch what i said....
    Kaer-like - is what i meant .

Lordearon >the most Kaer-like realm online!

...I was razzin ya about being defeated i know you will try it out. it may not be perfect in EVERYway for everyONEof us... but itll be NEW > and itll be ours.

First ... 2777117125126127128129137177 ... Last