1. I can't wait guys :D How many people will be at first day of launch do you estimate?
    25th is Friday so i think there will be a HUGE que :D

2. 25th is Friday so i think there will be a HUGE que :D
    Lol sallery day here in Sweden on that day so people will be out drinking XD

3. Two questions:

1. Will the proto drakes from the naxx achievements be obtainable in any way? Perhaps rewarding players that complete the achievement within the first weeks or something?

2. Any plans to expand lordaeron into a cataclysm realm once all content has been released?

L O L

Best expansion to worst !? lolz

4. it would be really awesome if you would disable home unstuck on all realms

5. it would be really awesome if you would disable home unstuck on all realms
    xD

It would be like: O got stuck in a whole and now way of getting out? Your hearthstone is on cooldown ? Well guess we'll see ya in half an hour :D

6. I am curius, will these old dungens/raids and quests be ported to MOP and CATA realms?? Because that would be pretty awsome :)

7. I am curius, will these old dungens/raids and quests be ported to MOP and CATA realms?? Because that would be pretty awsome :)
    Yes they will be eventually.... No direct time frame though i think.

8. I am curius, will these old dungens/raids and quests be ported to MOP and CATA realms?? Because that would be pretty awsome :)
    Yes they will. They said many times.
    Lordaeron will be a great realm but, at the same time, it is the occasion to test all these old contents and to make them available to be transfered on the other realms. So they can improve all the server. So you have to wait us to enjoy them u.u then you will probably be able to see them in your realm :D Of course it will not be a direct copy/paste. I bet they should change something there. But they said it was a lill thing to fix

9. Lol sallery day here in Sweden on that day so people will be out drinking XD
    Im gonna get 2 bottles of vodka and some sourz, red bull and cola and spend ALL weekend lvling xD

Been waiting so damn long!

Go out? whats that?

10. Yes they will. They said many times.
    Lordaeron will be a great realm but, at the same time, it is the occasion to test all these old contents and to make them available to be transfered on the other realms. So they can improve all the server. So you have to wait us to enjoy them u.u then you will probably be able to see them in your realm :D Of course it will not be a direct copy/paste. I bet they should change something there. But they said it was a lill thing to fix
    Yupp, it might take some time but fixes will be rescripted to the right expansion then implemented.

11. it would be really awesome if you would disable home unstuck on all realms
    WHY?

So if u just used heartstone and got stuck, what are u supposed to do then?

Suggesting stuff like this without any reason is quite bad.

12. Im gonna get 2 bottles of vodka and some sourz, red bull and cola and spend ALL weekend lvling xD

Been waiting so damn long!

Go out? whats that?
    Hahahah :D I know right?

How much server capacity?
    Hopefully 5k cap :)

13. How much hc(284) weapons prices ?

First ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... Last