1. Dunno if anyone has suggested it before.
    Reactivate RDF BUT you can only queue up for dungeons you have killed the last boss, Or if you are 5+ levels above the last boss (so you don't get Xp in that dungeon) it get automaticly added to the RDF list.
    ex:
    1. You try to use RDF, the list is empty. You finish whole The Deadmines, Now you have access to The Deadmines in RDF.
    2. You outlevel The Deadmines by (5 levels), The Deadmines is now availible in RDF.

This way only people that are willing to go through or learn complete instances are joined with likeminded people.
    e:
    If you grief or is unwilling to play when using RDF you get a 2 day RDF suspension (you can still do dungeons but not through RDF)
    But the problem is that the devs would have to put in some time to make this work, and seeing how they removed the Dungeon Finder without any compromise or further thought this doesn't look like it will be happening.

2. We need RDF. It's not problem to travel to dungeons problem is player requirement to go dungeon with other players, for example dungeon min 15 and they want players lvl 20+,and when you are lvl 20+ it's no longer useful to you and with RDF all people could go when they want. You just can't go dungeon that can be useful when you need it,and not to mention XP from rdf...but nvm...your choice.
    Agree.
    People are greedy and they are asking for 20+ for deadmine, when the dungeon is for 15+. The point of disabling RDF was for people to socialize and stuff, we are juts having a hard time looking for group, for a dungeon thats a bit too low for us already.
    Even if we have RDF active, peole still need to find groups for RAIDS, remember on this exp we dont queue for Raids on RDF..

3. I assume the launch of the Outland section will be launched on either Oct. 23rd (Friday) or will it be launched on Oct. 25th (Sunday)? I find Friday will be slightly better for all but i'll wait for an admin/moderator to answer. Thanks and again great work on Lordaeron.

4. We need RDF. It's not problem to travel to dungeons problem is player requirement to go dungeon with other players, for example dungeon min 15 and they want players lvl 20+,and when you are lvl 20+ it's no longer useful to you and with RDF all people could go when they want. You just can't go dungeon that can be useful when you need it,and not to mention XP from rdf...but nvm...your choice.
    About the RDF, my guess is, if it was enabled when reaching the level required for Outland instances you can queue up for those dungeons before the 1 month release schedule of Outland and its content and so on.
    So I believe we will have RDF but after all zones are released.
    IF they want to create the most complete hardcore experience for US - the players , they should enable the basics that make this game playable ( RDF - being the most important , cause lets face it , no one wants to scoure the lands to get to some sum stone that will prolly cost some 40 + minutes in walking around azeroth) , and second YOU - warmane , you should enable lvl 70-to 80 progression .
    Dunno if anyone has suggested it before.
    Reactivate RDF BUT you can only queue up for dungeons you have killed the last boss, Or if you are 5+ levels above the last boss (so you don't get Xp in that dungeon) it get automaticly added to the RDF list.
    ex:
    1. You try to use RDF, the list is empty. You finish whole The Deadmines, Now you have access to The Deadmines in RDF.
    2. You outlevel The Deadmines by (5 levels), The Deadmines is now availible in RDF.

This way only people that are willing to go through or learn complete instances are joined with likeminded people.
    e:
    If you grief or is unwilling to play when using RDF you get a 2 day RDF suspension (you can still do dungeons but not through RDF)
    Agree.
    People are greedy and they are asking for 20+ for deadmine, when the dungeon is for 15+. The point of disabling RDF was for people to socialize and stuff, we are juts having a hard time looking for group, for a dungeon thats a bit too low for us already.
    Even if we have RDF active, peole still need to find groups for RAIDS, remember on this exp we dont queue for Raids on RDF..
    How many times exactly are we going to have to repeat what Kaer stated as clearly as possible?
    There are no plans to activate RDF at any point.
    There's no fine print saying "unless people ask for it enough."

5. Agree.
    Guys, learn to use /who + zone command and the meeting stones. And learn to speack with people and travel with people in game.
    WoW was a MMORPG long time ago, not a facebook minigames hub.

6. How many times exactly are we going to have to repeat what Kaer stated as clearly as possible?
    There are no plans to activate RDF at any point.
    There's no fine print saying "unless people ask for it enough."
    Well i said 3 mornings ago that ill never drink again (after a ''i dont remember anything'' night), and look at me now, seating here, reading forum and drinking my third beer :)

7. Well i said 3 mornings ago that ill never drink again (after a ''i dont remember anything'' night), and look at me now, seating here, reading forum and drinking my third beer :)
    1. I didn't say never, I said no plans, which means no intention. It could change, but I wouldn't keep hopes up for anything soon - and it could also never change;
    2. You really shouldn't use your weak will as a baseline, especially when comparing to administrative decisions made by a group.

8. If i understand it right, you guys want to meke this realm as brutal as possible. Glad to know that.

I will throw in few sugestions and reasoning behind them.

First of all, if you want World PvP going, there should be a reason to be in the world. Tho Blizzard was, step by step, going in to direction where you don't need to move anywhere, but just teleport straight in "social activity", the damaged they have caused need to be undone.

First step - to remove Dungeon Finder - was good.
    I sugest to remove BG finder too. If you want to PvP - WALK to Battlemaster.

In wotlk there are rewards for using both teleporting tools - BG/Arena and Dungeon finders - to not cut people from those rewards, you can make repeatable quest with similar rewards. Optional: to make it further hardcore, you can palce questgivers somewhere in open world. In thematic places. Like Arena masters will give quests near arenas, and such.

Saying WALKING, i mean it. Second thing i think should be disabled - flying. No flying mounts. To keep motivation still get mounts, make them 115%(150) 145%(285) and 150% (310) increase, but only riding.
    In my opinion, adding flying mounts was the dumbest idea - which was proved so, by Blizz making it impossible to fly in Draenor, while leveling - because when you fly, you always fly above all obsticles in a straight line, and you are not existing in the world.

Next desease is calm and safe "all-you-need-in-one-place" spots like Shattrath and Dalaran. Why people should go somewhere, especially in different places, when you can get everything in one place? They shouldn't. And aren't.
    I'm not talking about disabling those cities, just make them not safe. Dublicate all vendors in Horde and Alliance camps somewhere, and make those neutral cities trully neutral. To all death and bloodshed that will happen. So people could chose - get to the camp - and be vulnurable to coordinated attack, or go to neutral city and 100% be slaughtered. (or engage in PvP)

Thts pretty far from Blizzlike, but if you really want to make Lordaeron one memorable expirience, you need to make meaningfull decisions. Im not talking about those i sugested only, but any you will make. Whatever it will be it should be something crucial. Or it will be not Lordaeron, but another x1 Wotlk server.

Just my opinion.

P.s.
    Thatnks for nostalgic feeling - leveling atm. Feels good.
    Edited: October 5, 2015

9. IF they want to create the most complete hardcore experience for US - the players , they should enable the basics that make this game playable ( RDF - being the most important , cause lets face it , no one wants to scoure the lands to get to some sum stone that will prolly cost some 40 + minutes in walking around azeroth) , and second YOU - warmane , you should enable lvl 70-to 80 progression .
    Dude they don't owe you anything.
    You are playing on a free server so either enjoy it as it is or leave.

I work 40 hours a week have almost an hour drive to and from work each way.
    I don't get much time to play between friends, girlfriend and work.
    I've been leveling for about 7-ish days now and I'm only lvl 25.
    But I accept the server as it is, hence I'm still here.
    If you don't like it, leave.

RDF is probably going to be enabled much much later (in my opinion). I see it happening about 3-4 months into WOTLK content and potentially only having it enabled for 1-60 or so because it'll be near impossible to get a group once everyone is out of that level bracket and people only level alts occasionally.

As for "and second YOU - warmane , you should enable lvl 70-to 80 progression " Rofl read the very first page of this post.
    Might be a little counter productive to enable 70-80 when you can't do 60-70 yet xD

Start reading the post rather than looking at what you achieved in the first 2 hours of playing and then commenting.

10. If i understand it right, you guys want to meke this realm as brutal as possible. Glad to know that.

I will throw in few sugestions and reasoning behind them.

First of all, if you want World PvP going, there should be a reason to be in the world. Tho Blizzard was, step by step, going in to direction where you don't need to move anywhere, but just teleport straight in "social activity", the damaged they have caused need to be undone.

First step - to remove Dungeon Finder - was good.
    I sugest to remove BG finder too. If you want to PvP - WALK to Battlemaster.

In wotlk there are rewards for using both teleporting tools - BG/Arena and Dungeon finders - to not cut people from those rewards, you can make repeatable quest with similar rewards. Optional: to make it further hardcore, you can palce questgivers somewhere in open world. In thematic places. Like Arena masters will give quests near arenas, and such.

Saying WALKING, i mean it. Second thing i think should be disabled - flying. No flying mounts. To keep motivation still get mounts, make them 115%(150) 145%(285) and 150% (310) increase, but only riding.
    In my opinion, adding flying mounts was the dumbest idea - which was proved so, by Blizz making it impossible to fly in Draenor, while leveling - because when you fly, you always fly above all obsticles in a straight line, and you are not existing in the world.

Next desease is calm and safe "all-you-need-in-one-place" spots like Shattrath and Dalaran. Why people should go somewhere, especially in different places, when you can get everything in one place? They shouldn't. And aren't.
    I'm not talking about disabling those cities, just make them not safe. Dublicate all vendors in Horde and Alliance camps somewhere, and make those neutral cities trully neutral. To all death and bloodshed that will happen. So people could chose - get to the camp - and be vulnurable to coordinated attack, or go to neutral city and 100% be slaughtered. (or engage in PvP)

Thts pretty far from Blizzlike, but if you really want to make Lordaeron one memorable expirience, you need to make meaningfull decisions. Im not talking about those i sugested only, but any you will make. Whatever it will be it should be something crucial. Or it will be not Lordaeron, but another x1 Wotlk server.

Just my opinion.

P.s.
    Thatnks for nostalgic feeling - leveling atm. Feels good.
    LOL u would be only person in realm like that!!!! Why not disable gear, so we can wrestle with our bare hands!!! Or disable Lordaeron, close our eyes and play WoW in realm called IMAGINATION!!?? Go get some sleep, ur tired of leveling...

11. 1. I didn't say never, I said no plans, which means no intention. It could change, but I wouldn't keep hopes up for anything soon - and it could also never change;
    2. You really shouldn't use your weak will as a baseline, especially when comparing to administrative decisions made by a group.
    Hey, my will is not weak, 5 yrs here can confirm that : ) Anyway by mine opinion, everything on Lord is ok, except that RDF issue, simply that only complicating stuffs, it not improving experience, quiet opposite, as the majority of comments here can say... But hey, im ok with that if this is final decision, im not even playing dungeons, at any lvl, except for daily eof reward (on other realms)... Keep good work, i like how realm is scripted, u doing great job and dont get angry on ppl for comments, that is the point of forums!

12. when will you bring these Lordaeron Changelogs to Ragnaros/Deathwing?

First ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... Last