1. Is realm transfer going to be available any time soon, because I really want to transfer one of my characters, but unfortunately there is no transfer. So, when is the realm transfer going to be available?

Thanks. ;]
    No realm transfer will be possible to Lordaeron.

You will not be able to change your name or race, either.

Transfers from Lordaeron to Ragnaros, or Deathwing, may be considered in the future.

2. Chiming in here, love the Lord release and how seriously you and the community are taking it. Very well handled and impressive, so kudos.

As for the coin shop I have a few suggestions. First, I think it would be more reasonable to make only the experience boosting heirlooms unavailable through coin purchasing (chest, shoulders, ring) because they seem to provide a significantly unfair advantage. I think the heirloom weapons and trinkets don't provide nearly as much of an advantage and are more like slight quality of life improvements for leveling. I also think you could stand to make a lot of money selling these items for an increased coin cost (maybe 8 or 10 coins instead of 6) without a large community backlash.

Secondly, and this is a more controversial opinion, I think you should maintain the trade tab for Lordaeron instead of disabling it. Now before you flame me and freak out, please see my reasoning!

The trade tab is pretty brilliant. It allows players who wish to purchase gold to do so legitimately while also stimulating the economy instead of hindering it. If you check out the trade tabs on other servers you can see a pretty steady average gold per point on each server and they are all different, which is pretty neat.

The reason that this is most important though is that if your players wish to purchase gold they are going to do so anyway. Make it against the rules, ban players and sellers as much as you want but it will not go away. Every single major WoW server and even retail WoW itself has gold selling services despite it being against rules/ToS because there is a large demand for that server. By offering players a legitimate way to purchase gold you are subverting those illegitimate services and by allowing players to by gold from other players instead of directly from the server you are allowing for a healthy economy to develop and flourish.

EDIT: to be clear I don't think players should be able to purchase items on the trade tab, just gold and perhaps certain aesthetic items

3. Will dungeon finder be added in a few months after Northrend is opened? It seems kind of pointless not to after everyone is leveled up, and only being able to do each heroic once per day and not get the dungeon finder badges is going to suck.

4. No, it won't be. Just as the WotLK content was originally designed.

5. Please read before you reply
    So why do you even ask those stupid questions...

6. I mean wotlk had dungeon finder, so thats still how it was originally designed.

7. So why do you even ask those stupid questions...
    The announcement in-game says updated. The question was, has it been updated since the release? Or are we referring to updated as in "newer models"?
    How is that a stupid question? The announcement is worded poorly and is ambiguous.

By pure logic, one would assume:
    Non-updated version:
    "Download our WoD-models client from the website"
    Updated version:
    "Download our updated WoD-models client from the website"

But there has been no forum announcement regarding an update, thus the ambiguity.

Unlike people who were asking if ptr characters are removed or not, even though it was written in like 3 separate places that they will be deleted, this question has no definite answer, and I'd rather not download an extra 17 GB to find out when I can simply ask.

But keep flaming, you're gonna get somewhere in life.... eventually....

8. Dear warmane.
    You try to make Blizzlike realm.
    This is very good idea, but you make so many mistakes and bad choices.
    Why disable dungeon finder. Blizzard have dungeon finder since 3.3.0.
    "Dungeon Finder is the "Looking for Dungeon" (LFD) system Blizzard introduced in patch 3.3.0"
    Blizzard heve
    name change
    factory change
    Appearance Change
    Yes you must pay for this plugin but they have it.
    Of all this thing disabling of dungeon finder was the most stupid thing what you make.
    I hope you have progress with this realm and have a nice day.

Best regards.

P.S.
    sorry about my bad english

9. No :) Dont enable dungeon finder !

10. Hoping to get realm first DK :-D after release

11. RDF should be enabled for those who wan't to use it, and for those who want to be "Hardcore" can create their groups and run to dungeons (LOL).

But seriously this no RDF thing kinda ruined the server for me.

12. RDF should be enabled for those who wan't to use it, and for those who want to be "Hardcore" can create their groups and run to dungeons (LOL).

But seriously this no RDF thing kinda ruined the server for me.
    Seriously? If you think making groups for dungeons is hardcore, you've never played TBC/Vanilla.
    That's far from hardcore, why you're even bothering playing on x1 realm then?

13. Seriously? If you think making groups for dungeons is hardcore, you've never played TBC/Vanilla.
    That's far from hardcore, why you're even bothering playing on x1 realm then?
    This Wotlk not Vanilla or TBC .

14. Lordaeron is illuminati, it's warmane's plan to take over the world http://puu.sh/kpK9U/7da997b5b6.jpg

I'll stick to deathwing for the time being

First ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... Last