1. Always impressed with Molten/AT. Happy to see Warmane going strong!
    -Cheaptrix
    You coming back bro?

2. Always impressed with Molten/AT. Happy to see Warmane going strong!
    -Cheaptrix
    Sup bruh? Still playing? :)

3. Are increased mob aggro range and increased spell damage on mobs intended "features" ? It definitely makes solo questing impossible when you pull whole ships and rooms of casters that hit you for 170 damage on lvl 33. Or I'm doing something wrong ?

4. Yes, be more careful. Use LOS to deal with casters.

5. Lordaeron player cap has been raised to 6,500 players following performance optimizations in today's update.

Insane! I just can't image how much more people will come here when WotLK starts.

6. Definitely impressive. All I'm going to say is if we make it to 10,000 cap and online players....just stop. lol :P

7. Lordaeron player cap has been raised to 6,500 players following performance optimizations in today's update.

Insane! I just can't image how much more people will come here when WotLK starts.
    Hehe the cap will be prob around 8k then XDDDD We will see :)

8. Don't be so sure. They just upped it to 7k and we haven't even seen Outland yet. I'm seriously thinking we could hit 10k by Northrend.

9. Impressive. It appears that Warmane is now trying to compete with the Vanilla server who achieved approximately 7000/8000 players online simultaneously - which is a feat on its own.

For the record, I have not stated that Warmane is competing with any server at all - especially that of the original game. However, I am simply stating, since the arrival of a Vanilla server that was the world's first to achieve a stable realm with 7000/8000 population at the same time, then it has seemed only since Warmane has followed subsequently.

10. gz warmane, awesome population u got there. hope we will get 10k one day. it deserve to be the most popular server/realm of all times since there are close to zero buggs, saw a bugged quest which got fixed asap and a few floating mobs till now. good job

11. If we get 10K on one realm, that's gotta bring in even more players due to the sheer number of people playing.

12. If we get 10K on one realm, that's gotta bring in even more players due to the sheer number of people playing.
    I don't think that we're gonna fill up those 10k slots, but as we can see there's more and more new people coming from other realms everyday, so it's going good I guess.
    Can't wait for the TBC content tho' the raids are fun and this will hopefully bring even more people to the realm that will eventually stay longer.

13. Will be able to change guild name ?
    They said no name change, faction change or guild name change ingame :) Was said by Proterean.

First ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... Last