1. Is the ddos attack still occuring ?
    Couldn't connect for hours now

2. hi guys i have a big problem i can enter in game he desconected me yo now why pls tell me

3. Reply

Hey, I didnt try this new server yet but it seems awesome.

Yet I am a bit sceptic about the actual population count and would love some feedback:

1. How do you explain amount of players going up with about +1000 players over 1 night after the cap has raised, when previously (with 6000 player cap) it hardly ever reached the 6000? It was always around 5700 and currently it's around 6700. Other realms didnt see a remarkable drop on the website and I dont know where you magically pulled +1000 people out of a can. Just saying. A bit suspicious.

2. How do you explain that at the middle of night the amount of players on lordaeron is always steady around +/- 1500 players, almost equal to Deathwing and Ragnaros, while those servers have remarkably less players during the daytime (3000 on dw/rag vs 6000-7000 on lordaeron)? That doesn't make sense. Is there some night quotum or something?

It seems to me like it's a bit of a rigged act to get more people to join the realm and not on a small scale. I suppose it is a good way to get more people to join the server and population count is probably nice so far, but really. Common.
    The numbers are real dude. Obviously the change in server population is due to the location of the people who are playing. Lordaeron has a large European population so during peak euro times the population is 5500+. When they log off and Americans get on the pop is 1500ish. Honestly 5500 people on at one time is almost too many. I play when it's 1500 and it's perfect pop.

4. The numbers are real dude. Obviously the change in server population is due to the location of the people who are playing. Lordaeron has a large European population so during peak euro times the population is 5500+. When they log off and Americans get on the pop is 1500ish. Honestly 5500 people on at one time is almost too many. I play when it's 1500 and it's perfect pop.
    That's your subjective opinion :) I love the population! I want it to grow more and become really huge :D Bigger then what it is now if possible :) If the server can handle it since it's atm 7k pop cap :D

5. Problems with connection or is just me?

6. I agree on this one. the more the better. Hopefully will reach higher pop cap soon :)

7. Is name change not going to be allowed ever or is it up for debate? If so, what is there to debate about? Its not like name changing would hurt anyone.

I can't seem to look up the post on this so if there is a post about this can you just leave the link. Thanks!

8. Hi, is there any news about the dungeon finder? I'm thinking about entering this new server but I like the easy way to search for a 5man instance of the cata server, so you don't have to spend a lot of time!

9. Hi, is there any news about the dungeon finder? I'm thinking about entering this new server but I like the easy way to search for a 5man instance of the cata server, so you don't have to spend a lot of time!
    The current news is that it's intentionally disabled and it's gonna be that way till 2016 when it's gonna be discussed again but it looks like it's gonna be disabled on Lord permanently.

10. The current news is that it's intentionally disabled and it's gonna be that way till 2016 when it's gonna be discussed again but it looks like it's gonna be disabled on Lord permanently.
    Permanently? Dafuq? How then will people farm their emblems? In some non-blizzlike ******ed way? I guess they will enable it along with northrend launch or some time afterwards (in my opinion this feature shouldnt ever be disabled no matter how hardcore realm you want).

However I would like to ask a moderator or someone from the staff if they are planning to make Lordaeron in distant future a Cataclysm server or if they are planning to introduce x1 Cataclysm realm.
    Thanks for reply.

11. Permanently? Dafuq? How then will people farm their emblems? In some non-blizzlike ******ed way? I guess they will enable it along with northrend launch or some time afterwards (in my opinion this feature shouldnt ever be disabled no matter how hardcore realm you want).

However I would like to ask a moderator or someone from the staff if they are planning to make Lordaeron in distant future a Cataclysm server or if they are planning to introduce x1 Cataclysm realm.
    Thanks for reply.
    Uh you never heard of a HC chain? Raiding? There's plenty of ways to farm emblems... You're blowing it out of porpostions :P! You can find the reasoning somewhere in this thread since Obnxious (sorry for buttering your name) has posted the reason.. The administration has MADE this decision since that's what the ''vision'' of the realm is gonna have. SImple as that. Nah RDF came with ICC release sooo RDF you won't see it in a LONG while if it's gonna be released how it was on retail. Nah i think Malaco or some staff member said this is only gonna be a wrath realm :) But who knows?

I suggest people do some research before going OH MY GOD WTF?!?!?!?

12. On retail there was a [daily?] quest that was giving 2 emblems or so, pre-ICC so I'm guessing that we'll have to do this quest in order to get the emblems.
    Even if it's not available or something 2 extra emblems aren't that much anyway, it'll just force people to raid more often and do every raid.

13. On retail there was a [daily?] quest that was giving 2 emblems or so, pre-ICC so I'm guessing that we'll have to do this quest in order to get the emblems.
    Even if it's not available or something 2 extra emblems aren't that much anyway, it'll just force people to raid more often and do every raid.
    Yeah i don't understand why people are so upset? There are other ways to get the emblems... It will promote more dungeon running and raiding... It's only POSITIVE!

14. Hey, I didnt try this new server yet but it seems awesome.

Yet I am a bit sceptic about the actual population count and would love some feedback:

1. How do you explain amount of players going up with about +1000 players over 1 night after the cap has raised, when previously (with 6000 player cap) it hardly ever reached the 6000? It was always around 5700 and currently it's around 6700. Other realms didnt see a remarkable drop on the website and I dont know where you magically pulled +1000 people out of a can. Just saying. A bit suspicious.
    It is possible that there were hundreds of players waiting in the queue, causing there to be a lack of players online. When the cap was extended, those players will have been added to the realm.

2. How do you explain that at the middle of night the amount of players on lordaeron is always steady around +/- 1500 players, almost equal to Deathwing and Ragnaros, while those servers have remarkably less players during the daytime (3000 on dw/rag vs 6000-7000 on lordaeron)? That doesn't make sense. Is there some night quotum or something?

It seems to me like it's a bit of a rigged act to get more people to join the realm and not on a small scale. I suppose it is a good way to get more people to join the server and population count is probably nice so far, but really. Common
    Most players on this server are from the United Kingdom, where others are from other countries. During the night at the UK - most people have to sleep for work or - like a majority of this community - to school. While people from other countries still continue to play this game, there is a drop since there are less people playing in other areas.

That's why the server is located in the UK. It was initially in other countries, but the amount of community members that expressed their concerns compared to those in other countries, was far too many. So it was changed.

The numbers for Ragnaros and Deathwing are not accurate since the algorithm used to determine how many connections there are is flawed because it was created six years ago. But the numbers for Lordaeron will be higher in accuracy compared to other realms since it was recently updated with a new way to examine the amount of connections to the server.

15. Uh you never heard of a HC chain? Raiding? There's plenty of ways to farm emblems... You're blowing it out of porpostions :P! You can find the reasoning somewhere in this thread since Obnxious (sorry for buttering your name) has posted the reason.. The administration has MADE this decision since that's what the ''vision'' of the realm is gonna have. SImple as that. Nah RDF came with ICC release sooo RDF you won't see it in a LONG while if it's gonna be released how it was on retail. Nah i think Malaco or some staff member said this is only gonna be a wrath realm :) But who knows?

I suggest people do some research before going OH MY GOD WTF?!?!?!?
    I am not upset, dont get me wrong. In this sentence: "In some non-blizzlike ******ed way?" I used word re-t-ar-ded.
    You said it looks like its going to be disabled permanently and I disagree because I think the reason why it is disabled is that Norhrend along with 3.3 content is not yet enabled and they also just did not yet scripted dungeons ( I may be wrong).
    But thats not what I am interested about. I would like to know an answer to my original and only question:
    Thanks for reply.

First ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... Last