1. really? 1 month to lvl up to lvl 60 ? :S are u playing 15 minutes a day or i didnt understand something ?
    Im playing now 15mins a week.

2. Im playing now 15mins a week.
    oh... isnt lordaeron just a waste of time for u then ? u should move to a higher xp realm, but then again, ur choice ^^

3. oh... isnt lordaeron just a waste of time for u then ? u should move to a higher xp realm, but then again, ur choice ^^
    Everything is a waste of time. I want to try older raids.

4. ALl i want is TBC realm ! :)
    Me too buddy with atleast 500-1000 online players ... Love TBC dungeons and everything is cool ..

5. with the release of lordareon on 25th the chars created there will be deleted right?

6. I'm wondering if Neltharion from BWL will be working and drop stuff for gates of AQ quest chain?

7. with the release of lordareon on 25th the chars created there will be deleted right?
    Yup all chars will be wiped

8. Gates of AQ wont be scripted, as the entire event for that was actually removed in patch 3.0 (You can thank blizzard for their massive screwup with that one). So the entire gates chain will not be in.

Neltharion will likely be in, the only reason he was removed was due to a select group of players abusing a bug with him. Providing that bug is corrected, there is no reason Nelth wont be in.

*Personal Message*

Give up on the RDF. The people that DESERVE their gear, will get it. Those that think nobody will run dungeons due to lack of the RDF, will be the ones left in the back with no gear.

Most people that actually play on Lord, do NOT want this. We want a harder realm. The issue that most of you are pressing is the same garbage that the casuals were pressing on Blizzard. We dont want easy mode faceroll crap.
    Edited: August 16, 2015

9. *Personal Message*

Give up on the RDF. The people that DESERVE their gear, will get it. Those that think nobody will run dungeons due to lack of the RDF, will be the ones left in the back with no gear.

Most people that actually play on Lord, do NOT want this. We want a harder realm. The issue that most of you are pressing is the same garbage that the casuals were pressing on Blizzard. We dont want easy mode faceroll crap.
    Ive said it a bunch of times> but Kaos says it better. Cheers.

10. Im playing now 15mins a week.
    dat sarcaaasm ... :P in a rare circumstance, toni shows us his troll

11. Most important thing for me is this:

Can we finally obtain title INSANE?

12. Omg this is what I have always been dreaming!!! An x1 realm without realm transfers. A realm where everyone have to work in order to get somewhere. A realm where you have to literally gather a group and go there to run an instance. A realm of NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!!!!!!

Please make it happen!!!

13. dat sarcaaasm ... :P in a rare circumstance, toni shows us his troll
    Well actually Im serious. Well its maybe 30 mins.

14. So the Vanilla and BC Content (I'm reffering to raids) will be working perfectly? We might aswell clear vanilla / bc then move on to wotlk.

15. Important questions

As we all know, this will be a progressive realm. I have a couple of questions though.

Will Titansteel have a 24 hours cooldown aswell as Transmute: Titanium? (it was removed on patch 3.3.3)
    Will epic gems be introduced on Trial of Crusader patch? (3.2 like Retail)
    Since RDF is removed ultil ICC patch (3.3) will you enable the daily dungeon quests that awarded 2 emblems of the current raid tier at the time?

I have other questions aswell but dont remember them now, ill post them later.
    Edited: August 16, 2015

First ... 2565737475767785125175 ... Last