1. really good server where everyone has to earn what he wants. Let nis

2. What is this, 1st time seeing here so nice :)

3. chain quest
    What is this, 1st time seeing here so nice :)

4. What is this, 1st time seeing here so nice :)
    I have always since I started in 2011 wanted to do that quest. Lordaeron made it possible.

5. is dungeon finder on or off ?
    It's off till further discussion :)

6. Will changelog from October 4th will be posted?

7. I have always since I started in 2011 wanted to do that quest. Lordaeron made it possible.
    I actually remember doing it on Deathwing pre-moltdown. Altough i don't know if it's possible on current Deathwing.

8. Will changelog from October 4th will be posted?
    Their prob working on it and testing so it all works according to the changelog :)

9. Were the doors to the hall of champions in Stormwind closed on purpose?

10. Since for some reason my post is gone now with a few others, I will reiterate: What will be done regarding the Emblems of Frost late game with the removal of RDF? Will the devs consider tailoring RDF to fill a different function to fit their vision of the realm akin to the Group Finder from TBC?

11. Can u link me how to download it?

12. Since for some reason my post is gone now with a few others, I will reiterate: What will be done regarding the Emblems of Frost late game with the removal of RDF? Will the devs consider tailoring RDF to fill a different function to fit their vision of the realm akin to the Group Finder from TBC?
    As far as i'm aware no... But it's gonna be dicussed they said but i doubt there will be a filler feature... Either it's gonna be disabled or enabled... That's it.. No extra EOF and you have to deal with it... Simply raid ICC and you'll be fine! :) I hope it will be disabled like a big part of the community wants it to be including Kaer.

13. As far as i'm aware no... But it's gonna be dicussed they said but i doubt there will be a filler feature... Either it's gonna be disabled or enabled... That's it.. No extra EOF and you have to deal with it... Simply raid ICC and you'll be fine! :) I hope it will be disabled like a big part of the community wants it to be including Kaer.
    Yeah I kind of hope it stays disabled but I see them enabling it for 1-60 or 1-70 seeing as once everyone gets past the low lvls with their mains (probably in about 2-3 months for slow levelers) there will be very little people spamming world for low level dungeons which will result in none being done at all.

Main thing is that they shouldn't enable it for max level.
    They need to make the endgame as slow as possible simply because wotlk is the last expansion.
    The thing that ruins most servers is having everyone at max gear level within a few weeks. (Donations also contribute to this)

If it was up to me, I'd keep RDF off permanently and also disable the raid nerfs completely.
    Only reason blizzard added raid nerfs is for guilds that only reach a certain raiding level so they can catch up and do some endgame stuff before the expansion ends. But here, that won't be the case so it should be really tough to get proper gear.

14. Yeah I kind of hope it stays disabled but I see them enabling it for 1-60 or 1-70 seeing as once everyone gets past the low lvls with their mains (probably in about 2-3 months for slow levelers) there will be very little people spamming world for low level dungeons which will result in none being done at all.

Main thing is that they shouldn't enable it for max level.
    They need to make the endgame as slow as possible simply because wotlk is the last expansion.
    The thing that ruins most servers is having everyone at max gear level within a few weeks. (Donations also contribute to this)

If it was up to me, I'd keep RDF off permanently and also disable the raid nerfs completely.
    Only reason blizzard added raid nerfs is for guilds that only reach a certain raiding level so they can catch up and do some endgame stuff before the expansion ends. But here, that won't be the case so it should be really tough to get proper gear.
    They said i think Malaco on stream that it's gonna be scripted like it was when it was released (the patch it was released so PRE nerfed)

First ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... Last