1. Auction house in Dalaran is a bad idea but to combine Horde and Alliance AH is a very good one, so developers is this an option to make one market for both factions?

2. Well, regarding that gold drain mechanics - there are a few suggestions id like to make:

1 - Lower the value of level 80 items (FoS/PoS drop the weapons which can be sold for 25g, thats the worth of doing 1 quest, and there are many more items which are way 2 high in value and can be easily farmed to get a lot of gold)
    2 - Lower the gold drop rates from instances, its way 2 high

The above mentioned things wont drain the gold, but make it harder to farm, which is at least something - and its easy to apply

For lowering the gold at later stages, without going custom 2 much, i personally would suggest transmog for gold, but this is not blizzlike.

A blizzlike solution for that problem would be to make "gear fall apart through time played", so you would have to repair it more often and it would make people do something to get gold (quests, dungeons, etc) instead of being AFK.
    Another idea for the late game stages (Icc) would be to make the upgraded tier items cost not only the heroic emblem or emblem, but some gold as well.

just my oppinion

3. Well, regarding that gold drain mechanics - there are a few suggestions id like to make:

1 - Lower the value of level 80 items (FoS/PoS drop the weapons which can be sold for 25g, thats the worth of doing 1 quest, and there are many more items which are way 2 high in value and can be easily farmed to get a lot of gold)

The above mentioned things wont drain the gold, but make it harder to farm, which is at least something - and its easy to apply

For lowering the gold at later stages, without going custom 2 much, i personally would suggest transmog for gold, but this is not blizzlike.

A blizzlike solution for that problem would be to make "gear fall apart through time played", so you would have to repair it more often and it would make people do something to get gold (quests, dungeons, etc) instead of being AFK.
    Another idea for the late game stages (Icc) would be to make the upgraded tier items cost not only the heroic emblem or emblem, but some gold as well.

just my oppinion
    Fos-Pos will be open in 2017 probably...

PS: error creating character on lorderon. I have change realmlist from .ru to .com
    Edited: July 25, 2015

4. stuck

i need help i got stuck at the end of the map and i cant do anything

5. i need help i got stuck at the end of the map and i cant do anything
    try to tell that ingame... i think most of the times there is a gm in the test server.. i mean they working on it hard those days

6. Fos-Pos will be open in 2017 probably...

PS: error creating character on lorderon. I have change realmlist from .ru to .com
    just saying for the current wotlk progress on the other realms, on lordaeron you will have the same issue with some other dungeons/items. im just not mentioning which ones and which items, in case they dont lower the worth of items. because then im gonna farm my gold there :D

7. Hey guys!
    I've just downloaded MoP from here and made a new account but it seems I can't enter the game... It requires battle.net account. Anyone has any idea how to fix it?
    Thanks.

8. Hey guys!
    I've just downloaded MoP from here and made a new account but it seems I can't enter the game... It requires battle.net account. Anyone has any idea how to fix it?
    Thanks.
    WTF?
    MoP for lorderon? battle.net account? O.o

9. Hey guys!
    Thanks.
    1. This topic is all about a 3.3.5a Wotlk realm
    2. Change your realmlist ;) (set realmlist logon.warmane.com it was i think)

10. Hey guys!
    Thanks.
    Why the **** are you posting that in this thread?
    Anyway, read this http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....unt-Conversion

11. Hey guys!
    Thanks.
    If it requires a battle.net account, im guessing u have Heroes of the Storm. I had it, got to remove it since it interfered with my wow-client.

EDIT: Every time HotS updated, i had to delete WTF and cache on my wow-folder. Quite annoying.
    Edited: July 26, 2015

12. Hello again fellow lordareon players (altough im playing for the first time kkk).

I really understand how hard must be to create a realm with such expectations, which i believe will be a great experience for those who want to have (like me) the most close to a "blizz like" gameplay. I've always loved the WOW lore and i cant wait to do it, thats why i have to ask:
    "Can we, at least, have some words from devs, or any admin, with an estimated date of release?"

Its not that im not patience or whatsoever, but something more consistent, just to ease our hearts a little more.

You guys are doing a great job ;)

13. They have said that they will release it as soon as they believe its ready... As far as ive seen on bug-tracker there is a long way to go yet.

But it will be released soon... If you dont know the meaning of "soon", here is a description of the word:

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Soon

14. Well, regarding that gold drain mechanics - there are a few suggestions id like to make:

Best way to temper gold gain and items is to fix the droprates, they are higher than I can remember from retail :)
    This option sounds fun aswell, but might make it a bit too forced. (It does help for the idea the staff has: no afking in dalaran, but action!)

Anyway, my opinion about gold:
    It is just a mini-game. The auction house is not where you should be all day just to make money. (Because really, you so addicted to money?)

15. Anyway, my opinion about gold:
    It is just a mini-game. The auction house is not where you should be all day just to make money. (Because really, you so addicted to money?)
    Its into our own being now to be "addicted" to money, its how we're taught to live from the moment we have the mentality to understand words, this is how society is built, even if its virtual currency, money buys all>therefor I must aquire it, thats how we're all taught, so make no mistake, it will always be the number 1 addiction.

Anyway, as for when it will be released, if the bug tracker serves any indication, then its still a couple of months away, unless they want to release it now and work on the TBC-wotlk content while we enjoy vanilla.

First ... 3442434445465494144 ... Last