1. is it warmane server down right now?
    Everything is working as it should at the moment for me.

2. i cant even connect to server..stuck at connecting :( :(

3. i cant even connect to server..stuck at connecting :( :(
    realmlist correct ? for a starter to be 100 % sure:p

4. i got lvl 80 char in lordaeron..and i think my realmlist is correct..logon.warmane.com
    and still cant connect to server
    p/s: i try connect to other private server..its working fine..so its not my connection..hmmm
    Edited: August 11, 2016

5. i got lvl 80 char in lordaeron..and i think my realmlist is correct..logon.warmane.com
    and still cant connect to server
    p/s: i try connect to other private server..its working fine..so its not my connection..hmmm
    set realmlist logon.warmane.com

Do you have the "set realmlist" too? I have no idea if you may have done something? Have you broken any rules or something?

I can't help much but I suggest that you make a post in the "Support & Q/A" part of the forum. For my experience you will get help fast.

6. set realmlist logon.warmane.com

Do you have the "set realmlist" too? I have no idea if you may have done something? Have you broken any rules or something?

I can't help much but I suggest that you make a post in the "Support & Q/A" part of the forum. For my experience you will get help fast.
    i try create new account and still same..
    i think i need to wait server to restart
    can someone update here when the server restart?

7. is there any chance to see lorderon updated to cataclysm content once the WTLK one is fully cleaned/mastered ?

8. is there any chance to see lorderon updated to cataclysm content once the WTLK one is fully cleaned/mastered ?
    No. No chance.

9. hi :D i'm new in this server... i have only one question: why dungeon finder is disabled?
    do me and my friends need to be 5 in order to enter in a dungeon?

10. Its disabled so you can expirience what it realy was to play wow before all these helping tools came around, and so you can expirience world by treveling.

11. Its disabled so you can expirience what it realy was to play wow before all these helping tools came around, and so you can expirience world by treveling.
    This is why I love Warmane/Lordareon

12. First: sorry for the bad english

Second: i just created a char on Icecrown to check it out and realized that they don't have daily dungeon quests there, but they get 2 emblem of frost from the 1st rdf hc of the day and 5 from the weekly raid quest. So without the rdf on Lordaeron, will we only be able to get the EoF from the weekly quest and ICC?

13. Do we have an ETA on the ****tons bugs of Ulduar bug? It's getting uplayable...

Crash while raiding (from live correctiv/testing I guess, don't have a PTR?), FLbug,YS bug, if we whipe we can't res, no gripphon and sometimes even get hs from nowhere....

14. Character naming policy (names such as ifakursis, lickmylala or ieaturazz being strictly forbidden)
    I see this rule being broken everywhere I go. Lol, should this be on the list if it's not enforced?

15. Hey.

I cant find anything about it but a poll and posts from 2015; Is multiboxing allowed? Im not talking about leveling 5 shamans or whatever class at once, just me and my girlfriends char. alt-tabbing and all that oldschool stuff to do quests.

First ... 96146186194195196197198 ... Last