1. EXP increase for testing purpose while PTR

IS this happening ?

I read in devlog.
    Just wondering.

Not really willing to grind 80 levels just so I can start all over, But Im willing to run around and check stuff in x5 or smtn.

Once the realm is live. x1 is all I want :D

2. Well since it's ptr you probably could level up again by checking the fixed quests and report if they arent fixed :)
    Since bgs and rdfs might become the thing in lowlvls, abilities in low levels also should be checked which you can do guess how - by playing in those lower levels for longer time :)

3. July 1, 2015  
    Im not gona waste a week to level in PTR. There is no one playing there. Least if it was x5,There might be a few more people leveling and actually doing those quest,cause at the moment,I just checked,there is no one playing PTR(Lordareon).

4. July 1, 2015  
    Bring ur friends (4) and farm rdf till 80. U can check all the quests when u`re 80.

5. July 1, 2015  
    Bring ur friends (4) and farm rdf till 80. U can check all the quests when u`re 80.
    Jezus. Im not suggesting. Read devlog. If you are not keeping up with news,dont go around forum giving answers. This has nothing to do with leveling alone,friends.

Its says in devlog that they are thinking of increasing exp for testing purposes or smtn ,but I have not seen any discussion about it.

6. July 1, 2015  
    hey janex, as there has been no actual forum discussion from the devs themselves, just like you i can only speculate> seems to me the reason they would temporarily raise the xp rate is to further the chances of US finding bugs they may have missed, and with not a huge population in lord alpha, this would be one way to help in that.... i played there for 5hrs last night and detected no rate change ( at the sametime im happy to say i came across not one bug- infact i was able to complete a few quests i never even knew existed, because the Qlines were always bugged before) :P

All in All i think its safe to say their may not be any discussion on it> if they raise it, Kaer will let us know as an fyi

7. July 2, 2015  
    Still waiting for a mod to answer... :D

8. July 2, 2015  
    IMO you should give players some of the GM commands on PTR. This would make testing much easier and more players would bother doing that.

9. July 2, 2015  
    IMO you should give players some of the GM commands on PTR. This would make testing much easier and more players would bother doing that.
    Nah,increase exp rate to 3x or smtng while PTR. Most of us have leveled plenty of characters,and leveling only for your character to be wiped again isnt exactly something that Im looking forward too. Thats why almost no one is leveling there.

10. July 2, 2015  
    PTR is for testing so let people test faster/better - simple... GM commands would help with testing a lot, don't be dumb enough to argue that. There's nothing you can post to prove it's a bad idea, just stop.

11. July 3, 2015  
    I can't imagine any value from raising exp rates on PTR except caving to the exact kind of players that won't play Lordaeron anyway to increase population. I see population increasing slowly by word of mouth both from players who talk about how sweet it is in guild chat on other realms and also the sense of pride that devs are displaying on Devlogs and News. I can tell you who haven't rolled on PTR that pride is well deserved. So much stuff is scripted that I have never seen before that I am having a ball on PTR with only 1 negatives - I may be neglecting my 8 toons on DW

If exp rate increase is being considered just for population increase to get more feedback, I'd say a better tack is to do something to create incentive for professions. Fishing and Cooking are as always a plus even if most don't realize it, but they work on PTR only because a player needs nobody else to pursue them. Glyphs, Scrolls, Gems, Mats, Flasks/Potions/Eliixirs, etc are all but non-existent as there is almost nothing on AH. So it is extremely difficult if not impossible to work a craft to where one can supply oneself with any serious gear or enhancements. It is possible that just making a point of announcing AH is working, and that would be especially awesome if it fully works as in supports Auctioneer addon, to increase it's use and also population since originally it felt like No Coins, No Votes, No Auction House = No Deal. Right now the experience on PTR is really fun but also really solo. Best effect is to create more group incentive if that fits current testing plans, IMHO.

12. July 3, 2015  
    The reason for a test-increase of rates (slightly) will be to help test content quality and reports faster. Currently Lordaeron is being internally tested and updated daily. There's still much work to be done before it's done.

13. July 3, 2015  
    The reason for a test-increase of rates (slightly) will be to help test content quality and reports faster. Currently Lordaeron is being internally tested and updated daily. There's still much work to be done before it's done.
    When will they be increased?