1. Legendary Rogue Dagger's Quest is bugged.

Hey everyone, i just leveld up a 85 rogues, i tryed to start the quest for having those " Legendary Daggers overpowered ?? "

So as i tryed, and as people say, we cant pick pocket hagara ( for the first dagger's stage called : Fear & Vengeance )

So i wanted to know if it was normal coz they are on market for 20 euro ( 1 dagger ) or you just dont tryed to fix ? If so can you fix them ?

( sorry for bad english)

ps : dont tell me that'll be overcheated to have them, ( some people already have from market and its not fair )

Thanks for reading.

hope u fix them

2. The quest chain is bugged.

Please report on the bug tracker.

3. oh really, they fixed everything? so we can pick pocket hagara and make the all quests ?

ps : my bugtracker report : https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/3743

4. They disabled it, due to them not having the scenarios scripted and they are giving little work towards Nelth with Lord on the rise. I suggested in the stream that they add it to Madness HC' loot table, they acknowledged it but of course no news has come of it since.

5. They disabled it, due to them not having the scenarios scripted and they are giving little work towards Nelth with Lord on the rise. I suggested in the stream that they add it to Madness HC' loot table, they acknowledged it but of course no news has come of it since.
    Ok so we'll never can quest for them and have to pay 40 euro ? nice

6. Ok so we'll never can quest for them and have to pay 40 euro ? nice
    When did I mention pay? It's not on the marketplace as far as i'm aware.

7. When did I mention pay? It's not on the marketplace as far as i'm aware.

ofc it is, 28 coins per dagger so that mean more than 35 Euros ...
    and they cant even fix them ..
    obvsly $$$$$$

8. ofc it is, 28 coins per dagger so that mean more than 35 Euros ...
    and they cant even fix them ..
    obvsly $$$$$$
    Nice conspiracy.
    They are no longer on the donation shop, and you're naive to think that your daggers are going to cost a pathetic 28 coins each.

Total was over 150 days played time, 350 ish coins + 800 Vote points.
    There was only 5 that managed.

Clearly you have little understanding of how much Motlen/Warman didn't want everyone and their dog having them.

9. Nice conspiracy.
    They are no longer on the donation shop, and you're naive to think that your daggers are going to cost a pathetic 28 coins each.

Clearly you have little understanding of how much Motlen/Warman didn't want everyone and their dog having them.
    If only they did the same with noobmourne D:

10. July 1, 2015  
    Nice conspiracy.

Yo bro before trashtalk, go and see the store, The Dreamer = 28 coins
    The sleeper = 28 coins
    go and see plz

even a gnome rogue told me he payed 40 euros for both daggers. 20 euros per dagger. and he had them

11. July 1, 2015  
    Yo bro before trashtalk, go and see the store, The Dreamer = 28 coins
    The sleeper = 28 coins
    go and see plz

even a gnome rogue told me he payed 40 euros for both daggers. 20 euros per dagger. and he had them
    They aren't the legendary ones. They are the first set you get in the quest line, then you get a second set then the legendary. They've always been on there I think the second set is too because having the second set was also a requirement to but the legendary

12. July 1, 2015  
    They aren't the legendary ones. They are the first set you get in the quest line, then you get a second set then the legendary. They've always been on there I think the second set is too because having the second set was also a requirement to but the legendary
    sleeper and dreamer are the 2nd set, the first set is fear and vengeance, someone was going to correct you eventually, may as well be me D:

But yeah danii is right, those arent the legendarys, those are the early stage versions.

13. July 1, 2015  
    sleeper and dreamer are the 2nd set, the first set is fear and vengeance, someone was going to correct you eventually, may as well be me D:

But yeah danii is right, those arent the legendarys, those are the early stage versions.
    Pft I dont play rogue, thats my excuse D:

12 Last