1. BoT, BWD, or both.

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that has a group scheduled to run either of these two raids or possibly both. I've got a Prot or Holy pally and a frost DK. I'm looking to gear up and I really don't want to put anymore money into it than I already have. Thanks in advance!

2. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that has a group scheduled to run either of these two raids or possibly both. I've got a Prot or Holy pally and a frost DK. I'm looking to gear up and I really don't want to put anymore money into it than I already have. Thanks in advance!
    Should say which faction.
    But pugs run it anyway a lot of the time but gl getting in without the achieves. Best bet is to buy 377 PvP gear off the AH then run ET/WoE/HoT and do FL rep farms

3. Well, I've gotten various different pieces from the store. Got some trinkets and weapons since those are the hardest things to get. Got my T12 2-piece, and the trinkets from Dragon Soul. I guess a better question would be, are there any new-to-warmane friendly raids that go on? And if so, what time are they normally? This is all Ally side by the way. I just find it wrong that so many people ask for the achievement, but if you just hit the server then how do you have a chance to get the achievement everyone is looking for? I understand wanting to get the stuff done and not waste time, but what about the new guys? I'm a competent raider. Progressively raided through MoP and now WoD. Dabbed in Cata some until Firelands hit. That's when I really got into it. Oh, and don't get me started on the ilvl requirements some people have. I have to be 370+ to enter ZA or ZG and they only frop 353 gear? I mean come on. What's the point? Oh. People want fast valor. My bad. lol.
    I may just end up starting up my own raids with lower requirements. More "new-to-warmane" friendly.

4. Well, I've gotten various different pieces from the store. Got some trinkets and weapons since those are the hardest things to get. Got my T12 2-piece, and the trinkets from Dragon Soul. I guess a better question would be, are there any new-to-warmane friendly raids that go on? And if so, what time are they normally? This is all Ally side by the way. I just find it wrong that so many people ask for the achievement, but if you just hit the server then how do you have a chance to get the achievement everyone is looking for? I understand wanting to get the stuff done and not waste time, but what about the new guys? I'm a competent raider. Progressively raided through MoP and now WoD. Dabbed in Cata some until Firelands hit. That's when I really got into it. Oh, and don't get me started on the ilvl requirements some people have. I have to be 370+ to enter ZA or ZG and they only frop 353 gear? I mean come on. What's the point? Oh. People want fast valor. My bad. lol.
    I may just end up starting up my own raids with lower requirements. More "new-to-warmane" friendly.
    Ally side I'm unsure as I raided only on Horde after my Alli guild died. And yeah, it is really stupid what people ask for, you could always try your luck and tell leaders LF pugs that you know the tactics and maybe even say you accept an insta-kick if you **** up if you are confident. And starting your own raid is a great idea too, but then the table flips and if you don't have the achievement to show 'omg no achieve, obviously bad, i'm not carrying scrubs' etc.

5. Yea. Half of the time, the achievement and ilvl requirements are only there because people want a carry from people who have done it or are obviously way over-geared for it. I could just link their achievement when they post in chat with their's asking for it. Lol. Na. I'll be honest :P