1. WOTLK raids

Hi Warmane!
    Do you think about release ICC and/or Ulduar on Frostwolf? I mean you have them already scripted on WOTLK realms so is it so hard to launch them on MOP realm?
    P.S I know it's stupid question but anyway i want to know the answer!
    Edited: June 30, 2015

2. July 3, 2015  
    I would really like to see Ulduar released.

3. July 7, 2015  
    Actually, it should work just fine. I have been playing on private servers for a while. Before warmane I use to play on a Wotlk based private server and they upgraded their server to Cataclysm and within few days they enabled all the wotlk raids and dungeons they had scripted.

I understand that Warmane devs are dedicating their time to script and improve MoP raids and dungeons. However I kindly request to the staff to enable raids and dungeons of previous expansions, which I believe should take less time. ( correct me if I am wrong :P )

4. July 7, 2015  
    "We have implemented a system which will allow newly rescripted instances from Wrath of the Lich King to be almost directly ported to Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria realms as long as those instances had no or minor changes in those subsequent expansions. Simply put, we're revising and rescripting instances in Lordaeron and will copy our work to Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria."

Taken from the devlog section on the front page.

5. July 7, 2015  
    "We have implemented a system which will allow newly rescripted instances from Wrath of the Lich King to be almost directly ported to Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria realms as long as those instances had no or minor changes in those subsequent expansions. Simply put, we're revising and rescripting instances in Lordaeron and will copy our work to Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria."

Taken from the devlog section on the front page.
    Thanks for the info. When warmane started I hardly had the time to browse the new updates. I have been away from the game for a while due to my work. I only play on sundays.

6. July 7, 2015  

7. July 7, 2015  
    I wish they would open all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cata dungeons and raids so there would atleast be something to do.

8. I wish they would open all Vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cata dungeons and raids so there would atleast be something to do.
    This is the main reason im holding off of mop....when this happens (fully understand priorties and working out the kinks, functioning above said raids/dungons would even better) im all over it!