1. July 1, 2015  

The choice of what raiding guild?

Hello!

I am curious of the possible choices of raiding guilds that i could join? Since i always loved hardcore raiding i would love to know what to choice.. I'd prefer a 10 and 25 man raiding guild but more focus on 25 man. Also a guild which races for the thrills of sever first/warmane first kills.

I am a fury warrior which is 528 and a off spec tank which is 505 (i don't play this spec much). I also have played here since 2010 and killed all the bosses that are avalible, where the guild i was back then, scored LK 25 hc molten (back then), warmane first, was apart of RAG 25 hc progress and the molten (back then) warmane first. I was never apart of dragon soul progression cause i hated dragon soul a lot and i had school then also :) So what guilds/options do you guys/girls suggest?

I'd also prefer that people don't start a flame war in this thread or go on about like: MY GUILD X IS BETTER THEN YOUR GUILD!

2. July 1, 2015  

3. July 1, 2015  
    To be honest i already checked there and Furor is closed and Imperial is 10 man afaik? Was curious if there was other guilds who needed it...

4. July 1, 2015  
    Have you considered trying out Vatican? I'm pretty sure you know people in there as well.

5. July 1, 2015  
    To be honest i already checked there and Furor is closed and Imperial is 10 man afaik? Was curious if there was other guilds who needed it...
    Imperial is only 10-man focused, if enough people are online we consider doing 25-man instead of two 10-man, but by no means does that mean we will switch to 25 as a focus for progression. Only a few 25-man's have happened so far, and killed 5/5(at that time) in ToT with 17. So, if you look for 10-man, we are here for you, but otherwise we are not an option.

Though if you go ingame and join global, there are plenty of 25-man guilds. Some are more known than others.

6. July 1, 2015  
    Imperial is only 10-man focused, if enough people are online we consider doing 25-man instead of two 10-man, but by no means does that mean we will switch to 25 as a focus for progression. Only a few 25-man's have happened so far, and killed 5/5(at that time) in ToT with 17. So, if you look for 10-man, we are here for you, but otherwise we are not an option.

Though if you go ingame and join global, there are plenty of 25-man guilds. Some are more known than others.
    I can always check that out but i rarely check global... Most of them are unserious but i could always check some out :)

7. July 1, 2015  
    Have you considered trying out Vatican? I'm pretty sure you know people in there as well.
    Yeah i know the GM and some of the people :) It will be an option!

8. July 2, 2015  
    You're only looking to Horde side or would you be interested in coming over to Alliance?

9. July 2, 2015  
    I'm from Furor. We almost never pug, because we like using the DKP system. We do at least 2 ToT 25s a week, and are quite interested in making 25 Hc progression when it is released. I like the guys and girls in the guild, they're a lot of fun! The environment is what I enjoy the most, but the skill is also real.

-Senpaii

10. July 2, 2015  
    I'm from Furor. We almost never pug, because we like using the DKP system. We do at least 2 ToT 25s a week, and are quite interested in making 25 Hc progression when it is released. I like the guys and girls in the guild, they're a lot of fun! The environment is what I enjoy the most, but the skill is also real.

-Senpaii
    He said he already checked us and the recruitment for warriors is closed which is correct. But we are always open for exceptional players as the recruitment on http://furor.shivtr.com/ says. So u can try to apply i guess.

11. July 3, 2015  
    You're only looking to Horde side or would you be interested in coming over to Alliance?
    Sadly i am only looking for horde guilds... Since i don't know anyone on ally side :) Is Nerd Rage a 25 man guild? I didn't think so but i am perhaps wrong...

12. July 3, 2015  
    He said he already checked us and the recruitment for warriors is closed which is correct. But we are always open for exceptional players as the recruitment on http://furor.shivtr.com/ says. So u can try to apply i guess.
    Yeah i'll make a application prob tomorrow and we will see :)