1. Wow guys! Thanks for sharing the music you like and explaning why, glad to see fellas' views and preferences! Cheers! :D

2. Metal metal metal... and more metal!
    some rock but also metal.
    Did I say metal? :P

Typically my favourite subgenre of metal is symphonic, especially when fronted by a classical soprano. As I too am a classically trained soprano and I enjoy singing along and giving my vocal chords a work out!
    I love the sound and depth of metal music in general and love watching them perform live, they truly talented!

I also really like industrial metal old 80s goth music like the cure and depeche mode too.

I will attempt to sing along with anything though and some times the results can be pretty horrific xD

3. Myself, I like rock, metal, and blues. From Stevie Ray Vaughan to Necrophagist, I really enjoy the genres.
    Quite into Dream Theater, have been since 2009 (round about) - not an elitist fart who is going to moan about Petrucci being godlike. I play guitar myself and look up to Vai, Satch, Malmsteen, Romero, Clapton, Vaughan and Gilmour.

I don't like music that sounds like a tin-can thrown into a drum and rolled down a hill. But that is a personal preference, and I wouldn't be obliged to judge someone based on their musical taste.

4. Mainly metal, tho I do listen to the rap from my country sometimes, the lyrics are deep and good and the beats are splendid.
    Other then that I've started to follow some japanese vkei deathcore band by the name of Nocturnal Bloodlust. I usually don't listen to vkei because the make up and the outfits seem really over the top but these guys and their music are really good IMHO.

5. I prefer all kinds of metal, rock, punk and i also like few mainstream bands. My favourite bands are Rise Against, Architects, Tool, Pink Floyd, Killswitch Engage, Blink182, ADTR, Coldplay, Northlane, Metallica, The Wonder Years and many, many more.

First 12