1. July 1, 2015  

test server and characters

Because Lordaeron is test server right now, will support delete our characters after testing or we can continue play with them and after testing?

Sorry for my bad English. :-)

2. July 1, 2015  
    When realm will be realesed all characters will be deleted, there is no point to keep them :)

3. July 1, 2015  
    So, basically, it's just for testing?

4. July 1, 2015  
    So, basically, it's just for testing?
    Yeah. Everything will be deleted and everyone starts fresh.

5. July 1, 2015  
    Damn it! Damn it! Why i was leveling to 60lvl?? Why they need to delete all? Guys, why?

6. July 1, 2015  
    Damn it! Damn it! Why i was leveling to 60lvl?? Why they need to delete all? Guys, why?
    It's a test realm obviously. It was previously statet that everything will be deleted after test phase is over.

7. July 1, 2015  
    It's a test realm obviously. It was previously statet that everything will be deleted after test phase is over.
    And also during it

8. July 1, 2015  
    You leveled to 60 because you are a supportive Warmane player who goes through extensive bug testing in order to give detailed reports, thus helping Lordaeron on its way to the launch! Thank you :D

9. July 7, 2015  
    You leveled to 60 because you are a supportive Warmane player who goes through extensive bug testing in order to give detailed reports, thus helping Lordaeron on its way to the launch! Thank you :D
    ajajaja
    GG WP
    thanks for your help