1. July 1, 2015  

Blizzlike 1x + No Coins

That Will be Good Realm Whithout Coin's 1x Blizz And no Speed hackers.
    +WinterGrasp Bg

2. July 1, 2015  
    That Will be Good Realm Whithout Coin's 1x Blizz And no Speed hackers.
    +WinterGrasp Bg
    Last time they did x1 without coins it lasted some months (a year?) and then full market with coins because it couldn't pay for it self.
    A limited market sounds fair.

3. July 1, 2015  
    Whithout Coin Forever i mean

4. July 1, 2015  
    Some services and items will still be available for coins, since Lordaeron's players should uphold the realm with the donations atleast just to pay for upholding the realm. It is not free you know

5. July 1, 2015  
    I can imagine that it could make enough money by offering various RP gear exclusively for coins (similar to the Point Shop on SW and RAG). Especially on a 1x realm, where people will have less alts and will care more for their "main", I guess RP will be attractive. Another idea would be a kind of subscription, a monthly little fee to keep the realm up. I don't think that, for players who choose the pure blizzlike experience, it will be a huge problem. People who never contributed a single Euro to Warmane are not people who choose the "hard way Lordaeron" anyway, am I right? If there's still BiS gear for coins, there will always be guys who have enough money, and are willing even more to spend insane amounts of Euros on gear because it is far more exclusive and harder to come by, attracted by the thought of "standing out" much more than they do on SW and RAG. BiS has no place in markets in my opinion.

Edit: A starter level 80 set of Deadly gear wouldn't unbalance the game too much either, since many people (like myself) will have farmed some Furious pieces before dinging 80.