1. July 1, 2015  

Need your opinion.

Since most of the stuff will be unavailable in Lordaeon (which is good) a friend of mine and me decided to help each other when they open Lordaeon. We are going to be from the Horde but we have no clue what classes to play to help each other and not argue about the loot. I prefer being a heal type of class just because he is newbie and he needs support. What do you suggest?

2. July 1, 2015  
    You can play a Priest and have the choice of healing or doing dps, and your friend can play a rogue. With stealth and good, fast damage it's a decent starter class, you will have completely different loot (you roll for caster, he rolls for melee, also the difference in Cloth and Leather). Priest and Rogue has always been a good team, so you will be viable to play arenas with your friend, too. To top all that, both classes allow for the Undead race, which gives you the same starter area too.

Have fun!

3. July 1, 2015  
    Thanks a lot. Can't wait to start playing. ^^

4. July 1, 2015  
    if you don't know what to do just play a paladin and a druid, you both can do any role and don't have loot competition

5. July 2, 2015  
    Consider rolling a Druid, Guardian and Restoration works well in pair with a friend that plays with a dedicated damage dealing class.