1. July 1, 2015  

MoP Unholy stat priority

hi guys,
    can anyone help me on what to reforge as unh in mop? i m talking mainly pvp. i have read up and have seen many different preferences as per mastery/crit. i was curious about what my other fellow unholies were up to in Frostwolf?
    If there is alrdy a guide here for mop pvp, i couldn't find it, so even a link may help me a lot. thanks :)

2. July 1, 2015  
    Haste until your comfortable with your runes since Reaping (used to, IDK how much it does now) derp out.
    Then go with Mastery for more Coil/SS/Disease damage or Crit if you want to rely on your pet a lot more.

Personally through here and retail I went mastery. I just prefer the bigger self damage, also molten pet is stupidly squishy.

3. July 2, 2015  
    hey thanks :)
    i was so confused i had crit and mastery equally prioritised and had like 10 sec rune cds, wtf. haha
    but mastery definitely feels right.

once u play unholy its hard to go back to frost :)

4. July 2, 2015  
    Wait, Unholy is playable now in MoP?

I thought it was still broken... :(

5. July 2, 2015  
    i m finishing my bgs top 3-5 in dps regularly (well u cant beat hunters can u?) . pet sucks but its definitely playable and a damn good cleave class if u ask me.

6. July 2, 2015  
    Wait, Unholy is playable now in MoP?

I thought it was still broken... :(
    Unholy is pretty nice, few minor bugs to work out, SS not doing enough damage, Pet doing not enough damage, Garg not doing enough damage, Pet/Garg dying to everything..

Click to enlarge.

That DK in second was full Grev FDK.

7. July 2, 2015  
    Alright, awesome! That means I don't have to go back to frost spec... That's nice...
    What about the runes? are they still bugged?

8. July 3, 2015  
    Reaping is still bugged where Icy Touch does not convert Frost Runes into Death Runes. This changes a lot of how you are going to manage your runes (relying on only Festering Strike to convert Frost Runes into Death Runes). However, Rune Regen is working properly.

9. July 4, 2015  
    Changing from frost spec to unholy spec makes me lose TONS of haste, according to my stats. Someone tested this out?
    Edited: July 4, 2015 Reason: typo

10. July 4, 2015  
    Changing from frost spec to unholy spec makes my lose TONS of haste, according to my stats. Someone tested this out?
    There is a HUGE difference between attack speed and Haste...
    Please go back frost and read what Icy Talons does...

11. July 4, 2015  
    So melee haste = attack speed? Now it makes sence xD Blizzard are bad at naming stuff and sometimes give them double meaning. My bad.

12. July 6, 2015  
    holy ****! thats lot of damage man!

hey kemii, if you arent busy, could you make a pvp guide here? no rush though :)
    unholy is still majorly unplayed and most of the ones i see including myself are new to this class. maybe a bit of consistency among the unholies may bring this class back on the scene alongside in my opinion the much more simpleton frost. :)

13. July 6, 2015  
    I tried unholy a while ago, it's playable but if you like to compete at a high level, then avoid unholy for now.

14. in cata i play udk, Mop you try play udk, i'll melt you like an icecream.
    you see anybody running around playing udk in game, spongebob stop running around targeting half health enemy in bg or stealing kill to make quota.

15. if you compare cata unh dks with mop unh dks, you will be severely because of how OP other classes are.