1. July 1, 2015  

LF a solid PvE/PvP guild.

Hey,

I'm kind of a Molten/Warmane veteran and I've been guildless for quite some time now. I've played all expansions to the max (all cleared) and now aiaming to fulfill that path on MoP.

I've been in loads of guilds since the start in 2009 - Guerrilla Warfare, LAW, Inner Sanctum, Metal Militia, Flames of Revenge, Edge of Eternity (just naming the ones I was the longest with).

Back in Wotlk I mostly played a warlock named Foul/Snugglepuff, in Cata I played a DK named Core and now I'm playing a druid named Core. If it's needed, I can get some people to vouch for me if need be.

I'm looking for a progression-dedicated guild that is serious/semi-serious towards PvE content and does some high level PvP aswell. I offer a vast range of knowledge of classes and also loyality (a small addition is my dedication - I was realm first 90 on Stormstout). Preferred raid time would be 17:00+ server time.

PS. I'm Alliance.

Any suggestions?
    Core
    Edited: July 1, 2015

2. July 2, 2015  

3. July 2, 2015  
    To be honest i know some ally guilds... But the one i know of is Severance... (i mostly know horde guilds)... I suggest browsing recruitment threads and global for more info about guilds...

4. July 3, 2015  
    Thanks mate. I got some whispers, will figure something out.