SPOILER ALERT:

Jon Snow died, I want to die aswell.

The end.

2. July 1, 2015  
    Guys,

SPOILER ALERT:

Jon Snow died, I want to die aswell.

The end.
    He'll live through his direwolf or by being ressurected, don't you worry Mr. Niqe.

Btw, just a tip you should put [SPOILER] in threads name, not here, people will read it here either way.

3. July 1, 2015  
    Sir... You are 3 weeks late...

Edited: July 1, 2015

4. July 1, 2015  

No,no,no... I watched it 3 weeks ago, but I am still thinking about it. I should go to a psychologist.

5. July 1, 2015  
    He'll live through his direwolf or by being ressurected, don't you worry Mr. Niqe.

Btw, just a tip you should put [SPOILER] in threads name, not here, people will read it here either way.
    Yeah I know, but I was too lazy. But are you sure he will come back? I have to read the books now but I don't like reading at all..

6. July 1, 2015  
    "I've been worrying about Jon for years. He always comes back."
    - Samwell Tarly

Friend of mine suggested that could be foreshadowing something.

7. July 1, 2015  
    Yeah I know, but I was too lazy. But are you sure he will come back? I have to read the books now but I don't like reading at all..
    100% sure, there are so many theorys that make sense about Jon Snow's ressurection/warg morph, you could load a full titanic of with 'em, no joke

8. July 1, 2015  

9. July 1, 2015  

PLEASE why dont you go 4k or 8k GIF Resolution because **** bandwidth just for 1 sec of gif.

10. July 1, 2015  
    PLEASE why dont you go 4k or 8k GIF Resolution because **** bandwidth just for 1 sec of gif.
    cos **** you and your #1 serbian internet.

BRB off to go get convert my 1080 copy for you.

11. July 1, 2015  
    I hope he stays dead; he's a boring character.

12. July 1, 2015  
    I hope he stays dead; he's a boring character.
    I dont like you anymore

13. July 1, 2015  
    I dont like you anymore
    Jon Snow is an incredibly standard fantasy protag. He's basically just a collection of cliches and needs to gtfo so we can focus on the more interesting characters. "oo look at me with my magic awesome sword and my magic wolf and my mysterious parentage" **** off Jon Snow
    Edited: July 1, 2015

14. July 1, 2015  
    John Snow is an incredibly standard fantasy protag. He's basically just a collection of cliches and needs to **** off so we can focus on the more interesting characters.
    Okayyy, alright, alright, okay. see, now you made it even worse, I like you even less now. damnit. dude.

crap.

Just kidding, everyone has their own opinion on characters I guess, I like Jon snow because he's trying to do good thing, be the man for people, unite them, save them, show that humans are not so bad in this world.

15. July 1, 2015  
    He doesn't have real character flaws. His main flaw is that he's too moral, which isn't a real ****ing flaw, it's the type of bull**** "flaw" only protagonists get.

123 ... Last