1. July 2, 2015  
    Hm there are few theories about Jon Snow "ressurection" or w/e.

1.Mellisandre will ress him (i think baratheon daughter sacrifice has some relations with this)
    2.He transfered his soul to ghost body

Bunch of theories are available there in internet space.However he will 100% come back and we gonna find more about his parents and that he is destined to kill white walkers ,smtn like that lol. Tbh cant wait to see how's Bran chapter gonna look like since its most interesting one.Mountain will probabbly come back in action but as some kind of frankestein or simmiliar.Even tho he was really strong and ruthless he wasnt match for oberyn tho.

2. July 2, 2015  
    Read the book and he did not die so am not to broken up about it , but i am curious to see if he does come back and if so how.

3. July 2, 2015  
    Read the book and he did not die so am not to broken up about it , but i am curious to see if he does come back and if so how.
    What book did you read?

4. July 2, 2015  
    I would be kind of annoyed if Melly Sanders rezzed Jon Snow, since the show hasn't established that red priests can do that, has it?

5. July 2, 2015  
    I would be kind of annoyed if Melly Sanders rezzed Jon Snow, since the show hasn't established that red priests can do that, has it?
    You again! damnit.

You can't be annoyed over Jon snow being ressurected in any way, k

No it hasnt been but it's not necessary, we know she's into the fire/light/shadow god thing and all that black magic stuff etc, im pretty sure she knows how to ressurect someone at price. I mean do you remember guy from season 3 who couldn't die who fought against hound? He died like 6 times and always came back.

Another thing I'm pretty sure if The Black watch tries to burn Jon Snows body, Or Melly tells them to do so to trick them (acting as if she has no idea he will be ressurected) he will be reborn from those flames as his father is Rhaegar Targeryan fire will not hurt him but bring him back to life.

I believe Jon snow is the key to the game of thrones, he has to be brought back somehow, that he is THE song of ice and fire, see Rhaegar Targaryan was this flaming dragon guy and stuff, while Jons mother Lyanna stark was this Ice cold snow lady and stuff.

I mean it can't be a coinsidence that when Dani said she had a dream about walking down to the iron throne it was cold and snowing and the throne chair was covered in snow, it's meant for him.. it was a hint

6. July 2, 2015  
    The guy with the fire sword was rezzed a boat load. Or a guy in the room with the fire sword dude. Iirc he got killed and was rezzed in the show.

Edit: I think the hound killed him but that doesn't sound right since the hound and fire doesn't mix
    Edit again: the hound did kill him
    Edited: July 2, 2015

7. July 2, 2015  
    The guy with the fire sword was rezzed a boat load. Or a guy in the room with the fire sword dude. Iirc he got killed and was rezzed in the show.

Edit: I think the hound killed him but that doesn't sound right since the hound and fire doesn't mix
    Edit again: the hound did kill him
    Yes this, Thoros of Myr I believe his name was.

8. July 4, 2015  
    Guys,

SPOILER ALERT:

Jon Snow died, I want to die aswell.

The end.

FU, i just started watching... -.- :/

9. July 4, 2015  
    So if John becomes Ghost. What's going to happen if Bran decides to visit and tries to control Ghost/John?

10. My favourites are Arya and Daenerys ^_^

First ... 234