1. July 1, 2015  

WOTLK content on Cataclysm ?

Are there any plans on making WOTLK scripted quests/dungeons/zones available on Cataclysm/MoP realms ? Maybe this question has already been posted around here and, if so, I'd like to apologize because I haven't been able to find an answer.

2. July 2, 2015  

3. July 2, 2015  
    A lot of what you requested is already on the cata realms. Obviously not 100%, but most of it is. Just need to look around, I think there's a dungeon list of what's open on Cata.

4. July 2, 2015  
    A lot of what you requested is already on the cata realms. Obviously not 100%, but most of it is. Just need to look around, I think there's a dungeon list of what's open on Cata.
    "most" :D, like 1/10

5. July 2, 2015  
    6/16 Dungeons

2/9 Raids

I wouldnt really call that "most"

Source: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....geon-Raid-list

but well, staff has said already that adding old content is "on the list", but nowhere near top priority
    Edited: July 2, 2015

6. July 2, 2015  

but well, staff has said already that adding old content is "on the list", but nowhere near top priority
    -and I, and most other players who see the long-term effects of the decision, are completely in agreement with this. Most players would much rather precious development time to be spent on more useful content - not something that you'll spend just 15m on an 85 dudu farming transmogs, or towing a low alt through for some fast xp.

After all the cataclysm content works, then - and only then - can I see this being useful, but with the vote shop being a thing and all, and the experience rate being as high as it is, there is little use even then for this content.

Simply, if you want to play wotlk content, the best option would be to roll a toon on one of the wrath servers.

7. July 2, 2015  
    Yes there are. We have a more integrated system now that will allow us to develop faster for all our expansions. Stay tuned for news :)