1. July 9, 2015  
    Pets, heirlooms, armor, weapons, create a new character on another realm and use them there. Enchantments, materials, gems, bags and containers, quests, transmogification armor/weapons, recipes for professions, the 40+ mounts available to buy using vote points - that I assume you have not bought all - and finally, the tons of items under Miscellaneous and Junk.
    Are you serious? There are no items on the expansion he is playing so your solution is to start a level 1 character on an expansion he doesn't play because there are items there. I guess then he can spend 10 minutes looking at his new bag and unusable mounts on his character before he deletes it and goes back to playing on MoP? OMG.

On MoP shop, if you already have a mount, and are above ilvl 400 you have 2 choices, get items for low level worthless dust disenchant, or let your points expire. I have faith that Warmane staff will put usable items on MoP marketplace before points wipe, comparable to the items on the other realms (but including the same mop level items). Because really, if they didn't it would be an insult to MoP players that have taken the time to participate in vote (when vote was enabled) and participation points collect.

2. July 9, 2015  
    That is a ludicrous idea. You should read how this vote point system should work. All the items will cost 90% cheaper than they are currently. Effectively, you want a player, with hypothetically 1000 vote points, to buy something that will cost 15 points for a mount that usually costs 150 vote points, that would increase the amount of items they can buy ten fold.

Resetting the vote points is "fair", and more fair if they had not reset it. You would be able to buy hundreds of items for 3 or 4 vote points, compared to the 30 or 40 vote point cost they usually require.
    I see that you didn't read well the main post in the thread made by Kaer. I quote it for you:

Hello,

Starting September 1, 2015 point system will be revised and all old points reset - spend your points before September 1, 2015. Firstly, points will be denominated, costs adjusted and rounded down. For example if current 158 points would become 15 points, an item that currently costs 58 points will cost 5 points (the unnecessary 0 will be removed to maintain its value and make it easier to comprehend. Current point system is based on the obsolete vote system which Warmane does not support. The purpose of this rework is to make point system a simple, valuable and activity based reward system.Activity rank is still in development and more more information will be announced before the changes.

1) All points will be reset.
    2) Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted.
    3) Items and features available for points will be revised.
    4) Points will have a cap of 100 (old definition would be 1000).
    5) Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank. Bonus points will also be awarded on celebratory events.

Once again, be sure to spend your points before September 1, 2015.
    And pay attention to point 4.

Now, tell me the, would the 1000 points be available after the new system was set?

How "ludicrous" is "my" idea now?

3. July 9, 2015  
    Pets, heirlooms, armor, weapons, create a new character on another realm and use them there. Enchantments, materials, gems, bags and containers, quests, transmogification armor/weapons, recipes for professions, the 40+ mounts available to buy using vote points - that I assume you have not bought all - and finally, the tons of items under Miscellaneous and Junk.
    Are u normal person? U dont have that things on MoP marketplace!!!! Thats why i say that its unfair to ''even'' ppl like this one with old players!!! From that ur list only some mounts are available, AND U DONT READ POST THAT U QUOTE, I HAVE ALL OF THEM!!!! Btw, u said CREATE A NEW CHARACTER has something with vote points? ANOTHER REALM? Ur just asslicking Molten bot....

4. July 9, 2015  
    That is a ludicrous idea. You should read how this vote point system should work. All the items will cost 90% cheaper than they are currently. Effectively, you want a player, with hypothetically 1000 vote points, to buy something that will cost 15 points for a mount that usually costs 150 vote points, that would increase the amount of items they can buy ten fold.

Resetting the vote points is "fair", and more fair if they had not reset it. You would be able to buy hundreds of items for 3 or 4 vote points, compared to the 30 or 40 vote point cost they usually require.
    What about the itens that already costs between 1 and 10 points?
    The system works flawlessly now, you have a good price for everything, wotlk itens costs almost 100 points, while lowbie itens costs between 1 and 10, perfect for transmogs
    To me it just seems they're squishing just for the sake of small numbers, without carefully thinking on all of the implicattions
    We have other problems on the marketplace, like the Frostwolf howler being way cheaper than the Stormpike Battle Charger, when they're equivalent mounts

5. July 9, 2015  
    The system works flawlessly now
    [...]
    To me it just seems they're squishing just for the sake of small numbers, without carefully thinking on all of the implicattions
    Not from a staff PoV and with the systems we'd like to implement. The overhaul will make it easier for us to add and modify. You make that sort of accusation but it would seem you don't understand things from our PoV. It absolutely is not true. The only legitimate complain I see is about the items that cost less than 10 points, which are rather insignificant anyways. Especially considering that the newer system will be more rewarding. So, no, I don't think that is a worthwhile claim to make.
    Firstly, you don't understand the concept of the vote point squish. This is happening from September first, that means you can spend all the points you have gathered the last three years, on those three accounts, and spend it on whatever you require. The new system will provide greater benefits for active players on Warmane, compared to those who occasionally return to the game. If anything, you are being rewarded with a better system, and a more efficient way of gaining vote points according to the new system that will access rewards at a faster pace.
    Indeed. Players who actively play and collect their points will get about the same yield of points per day as they do now, but prices will be a great deal lower, "squished". Those who are not active at all will gain points at a rate that is approximately 1/3 of what you collect now, but this is still a boost in what you can acquire because the price of everything is being knocked down to 1/10 the price as opposed to the nerfed 1/3 income rate.
    Even? I voted every fkn day last 5 years on 3 accounts, and im now ''even'' with some1 who didnt ever entered on site!? Hehe u Molten guys are soooo funny xD
    You have plenty time to spend the points you've acquired so far, dear.

6. July 9, 2015  
    Can you add some item, now only available in the coin shop (not talking about ICC hc gear; I'm talking about pets[ffs add the sen'jin fetish already], mounts, tabards[really must add more tabards, other then argent dawn, blood guard, and of the hand]

7. July 9, 2015  
    The only legitimate complain I see is about the items that cost less than 10 points, which are rather insignificant anyways. Especially considering that the newer system will be more rewarding. So, no, I don't think that is a worthwhile claim to make.
    Yet I wasn't the only one who bought this to your attention, so its not insignificant in the community's point of view, as of now I just count 40 companion pets that costs 10 or less points, what will be done about those?

Most of the uncommon itens costs 10 or less points, and they are very popular for transmogs, what about those?

You say the system will be more rewarding, yet you dont explain how, you keep saying things will cost less, but some will cost much more with the squished points (or will be removed altogether?), with a reduced cap of 100 (and the cap is not 1000 now, as I myself just got somewhere with 1200 points some months ago).

Just explain how this will work, what about the itens that cost 1 point already and it will be fine, but you rather dont and we dont know why, make us understand your point of view then, thats what discussions are for

8. I see that you didn't read well the main post in the thread made by Kaer. I quote it for you:

How "ludicrous" is "my" idea now?
    It's still the same amount of idiocy as it was before.
    Now, tell me the, would the 1000 points be available after the new system was set
    You seem to be confused with quantified data. You interpret that the cap makes a difference to the amount of points we earn.

Allow me to explain: the points cap will be reduced by 1/10 - that is by 90% That means, that the cost will also be reduced by 1/10 - reduced by 90% again. However, the speed at which you acquire points is being slowed, but more beneficial to the players. It is being reduced by 1/3 of the rate - which is 33% slower than it is. If the cost is being reduced by 90%, where the point recovery is being reduced by 33%, then it has proven that you acquire coins at a faster rate than you did before.

What is the difference between spending 100 points (before) and 10 points (after) except the cost is significantly reduced, and you acquire them at a faster rate than you were before.

Simply, I don't see how you are disadvantaged when no matter how many points is at the cap, the quantified data is exactly the same. If the cap was 10,000 then the cost of items would cost 1500 points instead of 150, would you want that? Ofcourse not, but that is the logical equivalence. Same with the point squish. Instead of 1000 > cap is 100. Instead of item costing 150, it now costs 15 points.

Ur just asslicking Molten bot....
    01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 00101110

That translates to: I am a bot.

Just explain how this will work, what about the itens that cost 1 point already
    Based on Mercy's post, I would assume that the items with 1 point will either be removed, or remain at 1 point, since they are regarded as 'insignificant' items, which is possible to be removed.

9. You seem to be confused with quantified data. You interpret that the cap makes a difference to the amount of points we earn.

Allow me to explain: the points cap will be reduced by 1/10 - that is by 90% That means, that the cost will also be reduced by 1/10 - reduced by 90% again. However, the speed at which you acquire points is being slowed, but more beneficial to the players. It is being reduced by 1/3 of the rate - which is 33% slower than it is. If the cost is being reduced by 90%, where the point recovery is being reduced by 33%, then it has proven that you acquire coins at a faster rate than you did before.

What is the difference between spending 100 points (before) and 10 points (after) except the cost is significantly reduced, and you acquire them at a faster rate than you were before.

Simply, I don't see how you are disadvantaged when no matter how many points is at the cap, the quantified data is exactly the same. If the cap was 10,000 then the cost of items would cost 1500 points instead of 150, would you want that? Ofcourse not, but that is the logical equivalence. Same with the point squish. Instead of 1000 > cap is 100. Instead of item costing 150, it now costs 15 points.
    Where do you get that 33%?

10. Still wondering how that Activity Rank is going to be calculated. You can keep dodging the question, and I'll just keep asking it, your refusal to answer it makes me believe that the vast majority of players will not agree with the equation used, and the players PoV is important as well. How much is donor status gonna contribute to it? You've said before that donor rank is separate, but refused to answer how the activity rank is decided, so maybe donor status does contribute to activity rank and you just don't want that getting out, hence the refusal to answer a question that should be so simple.

HOW WILL ACTIVITY RANK BE DETERMINED?

11. The only legitimate complain I see is about the items that cost less than 10 points, which are rather insignificant anyways. Especially considering that the newer system will be more rewarding. So, no, I don't think that is a worthwhile claim to make.
    So you're saying that people's concerns of not having anything worth spending points on in frostwolf is not legit? Surely you don't believe that the MOP marketplace is complete? Even many of the mounts available on the Cata Marketplace aren't available here. I have around 700 points on one account and another 500 points on another. I already have the few worthwhile things on the MOP marketplace and like many others I was saving my points for when some "worth buying" items will be introduced in the MOP marketplace or when you guys give us some promotion. But now apparently I'm being forced to spend my points on things which I'd never dream of spending points on? There really is nothing to buy on MOP.

As many have already suggested, why not put some highly sought after vanity item on promotion? Flame talon of alysrazor, magic broom, spectral tiger, headless horseman's mount, Ashes of Alar, etc., etc. This will not only give us something worthwhile spending our points on but will also quickly and effectively drain the points from the system.

12. I personally am not happy with points reset - from developer POV its no work to just divide existing by 10, and for me its a big deal - i am casual player and i just farmed enough ( according to vp items prices its 900 - 1000) to equip my planned char with (ilvl232 - 245) items after it dings lvl80. For now i am on project and i barely have time to click once a day for points and do RHC twice a week - thatswhy i dont have time to gear up normally. So, with reset and not knowing now what i will roll i am screwed. And the argument with being even? :-D

13. I agree, there are reasons why ppl would like to keep their pool of points beyond just waiting to see if any items ever show up on there. There must be some reason they have decided not to spend the 2 minutes of programming time that it takes to make a script that converts the points. Or really, a script probably not needed just takes a 1 line SQL to do it (coincidentally the same amount of work it takes to clear everyones points). So rather than inconvenience players who are saving up for something, why not just convert the points and half of all the player concerns about this disappear?

14. I'm quite upset about this reset. I have been saving points to faction change a character. Now I have to start saving from zero again because of this bull crap

15. SCRATCH THAT I should probably refrain myself from complaining before counting.... my bad

First ... 91011121321 ... Last