1. so,1septemb new patch 5.4.8 new pvp-pve items?

2. Make it so we can gift points in the meantime, please.

3. I really love this ''squish'' idea ! Go Warmane, you can do everything !

4. So wait i will lose my coins? if i dont spend them? or only points?

5. So wait i will lose my coins? if i dont spend them? or only points?
    That is only for points.

6. That is only for points.
    ah okay thanks for fast response

7. I ... dont like this idea, its going to make buying items from shop even harder?

8. Why all of a sudden all of the Cataclysm pets' price jumped up with 30 points without any announcement? You never said that you are going to make the pets more expensive before the squish...

9. So staff tried to calm us down saying it was a simple squish, that itens were going to cost less or the same, and now they put the prices up
    Way to go staff, you're as transparent as a solid wall, is this what you call your new approach to the community?

10. I really do agree with those who have suggested taking polls on such ideas as the reset, the squish, the cap, and item availability (of vanity items, and of useful items - both low-level and high-level).

We all realize that this is a free server, and believe it's the best out there; that's why we keep playing here; that's why we came back after the horrible event six months ago. Complaints in these forums should be viewed (by staff) as expressions of feelings of belonging to a community that we believe in, and not as simple griping. When small changes are made with little to no notification, or when major changes (like these) are announced without at least polling the community, we feel, well... betrayed.

So again, I suggest polling on these changes... the reset, the squish, the cap, and item availability (on WotLK, Cata, & MoP realms). If the poll results are positive or mixed, then staff should feel very well about proceeding. But if the results are overwhelmingly negative, perhaps staff should take pause to reconsider.

Thank you again, Warmane staff, for all you do to give us players an amazing gaming experience.

11. I logged on today as my rogue and attempted to buy a bag (in the Containers section on the left hand menu of the Marketplace) only to find everything gone! As I have long since used my coins and only using points I took a look at the Containers area in the Coins section and sure enough all the bags were present. Am I to surmise that with the new September 2015 points system we're not even allowed to buy a simple bag in the Marketplace using Points?

That said, and as much as it pains me to say it, the Points/Coins system always needed a revamp. I found it VERY easy to acquire top level items for my level without the threat of having to quest for them. This in itself makes the present loot system in-game obselete in a way. A weapon found or gifted at the end of a quest is suddenly nowhere near as powerful as the one you've recently had mailed to your mailbox by the nice people at Warmane.

So, although I am miffed at the idea of not being able to buy my bags, overall I can only hope that the Points/Coins system becomes more hardcore itself, forcing people to actually play/quest for their gear and not taking the apathetic easy way out.

12. That said, and as much as it pains me to say it, the Points/Coins system always needed a revamp. I found it VERY easy to acquire top level items for my level without the threat of having to quest for them. This in itself makes the present loot system in-game obselete in a way. A weapon found or gifted at the end of a quest is suddenly nowhere near as powerful as the one you've recently had mailed to your mailbox by the nice people at Warmane.

So, although I am miffed at the idea of not being able to buy my bags, overall I can only hope that the Points/Coins system becomes more hardcore itself, forcing people to actually play/quest for their gear and not taking the apathetic easy way out.
    Your not the only one whos had that epiphany Azaylin. Its a whole new game when you have to hope for the best of luck when it comes to gear drops...or you actually have to quest to earn something better than what you have - or better yet obtain that shiny blue from a dungeon.
    As far as bags go, try making an alt sometime: dont vote point bags...NO buying a bag with your piles of gold, infact dont even gift your alt ANY gold- just run it and make use of whatever you find in your travels.... it will kind of remind you of that game, ????, oh Shiite i forget the name> but it was made by blizzard awhile back.

13. Agree completely, Azaylin. The game is so much more enjoyable at lower char levels with a little extra bag space from the start. Please, Warmane staff... Please add back low level (12-18 item) bags to the Points Marketplace. Maybe increase the Point cost ( 1 for 12-slot, 3 for 14-slot, 5 for 16-slot, and 10 for 18-slot, with a similar scale for low-level specialized bags). Please?!

14. Agree completely, Azaylin. The game is so much more enjoyable at lower char levels with a little extra bag space from the start. Please, Warmane staff... Please add back low level (12-18 item) bags to the Points Marketplace. Maybe increase the Point cost ( 1 for 12-slot, 3 for 14-slot, 5 for 16-slot, and 10 for 18-slot, with a similar scale for low-level specialized bags). Please?!
    Buy them in the capital cities if you want them.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last