1. so,1septemb new patch 5.4.8 new pvp-pve items?
    Ahahahahahahahahahahaha .... Ur new on Molten? Probably thats not in top 100 priorities... U know, ''problem'' with vote points is much bigger!
    (haha still laughing...)

2. Buy them in the capital cities if you want them.
    What about people, who bought it from marketplace? This seems really awkward because you had to rework your point system in the beginning. It doesn't look right from newbies position. Why you set the time for a point squish and put out the majority of game items before the date? I can still see plenty of items in coins marketplace section. Is this a new way to collect more money? Isn't it enough that plenty of people buy full LoD gear from you?

3. Great, so you advice us to spent our points but then you quickly remove all items worth buying with points... That's the stereotypical Molten/Warmane attitude. Really as if character models for wotlk (nobody needs it) is more important than actually fixing stuff isn't enough, you guys also were eager for a quick and funny **** right in the ***.

4. Buy them in the capital cities if you want them.
    You guys don't care about wotlk realms, why do you suddenly care about players on wotlk realms buying all the bags they want? Bunch of money hungry hypocrits.

5. You guys don't care about wotlk realms
    Yes, that's why we're right now focused on Lordaeron, a Wrath of the Lich King server.
    Unbeatable logic.

Bunch of money hungry hypocrits.
    This claim is *****ic on so many levels I'm not even sure how to reply to. Are you disabled in some way that keeps you from getting items in game, be it by crafting/grinding yourself or buying from others? Or is simply laziness that makes you only see either click for pointless points or pay money as alternatives? Whatever the case, take your attitude elsewhere. If our tailoring of our servers to fit what we aim to provide - including removing "fun-server" aspects like this had become - gets that sort of reaction out of you, we might not be the place for you.

6. Your not the only one whos had that epiphany Azaylin. Its a whole new game when you have to hope for the best of luck when it comes to gear drops...or you actually have to quest to earn something better than what you have - or better yet obtain that shiny blue from a dungeon.
    As far as bags go, try making an alt sometime: dont vote point bags...NO buying a bag with your piles of gold, infact dont even gift your alt ANY gold- just run it and make use of whatever you find in your travels.... it will kind of remind you of that game, ????, oh Shiite i forget the name> but it was made by blizzard awhile back.
    I'm all for the sentiment, but try to keep in mind a large portion of zone questlines and instances. There is not one single cata zone that has all of the questlines and instances for that zone working correctly, if at all. Several older raids & dungeons aren't even scripted, and there are documented bugs for PVP maps, classes, professions, gbank, boss encounters, etc. On top of that, the vote point marketplaces aren't even fully stocked yet. Granted, this might still be a good thing to have on the backlog, but shouldn't improving customer experience so they can draw more players (and donors) take a bit higher priority? If nothing else, their communication strategy could use a bit of work.

7. Your not the only one whos had that epiphany Azaylin. Its a whole new game when you have to hope for the best of luck when it comes to gear drops...or you actually have to quest to earn something better than what you have - or better yet obtain that shiny blue from a dungeon.
    As far as bags go, try making an alt sometime: dont vote point bags...NO buying a bag with your piles of gold, infact dont even gift your alt ANY gold- just run it and make use of whatever you find in your travels.... it will kind of remind you of that game, ????, oh Shiite i forget the name> but it was made by blizzard awhile back.
    I'm all for the sentiment, but try to keep in mind a large portion of zone questlines and instances are still buggy. There is not one single cata zone that has all of the questlines and instances for that zone working correctly, if at all. Several older raids & dungeons aren't even scripted, and there are documented bugs for PVP maps, classes, professions, gbank, boss encounters, etc. On top of that, the vote point marketplaces aren't even fully stocked yet.

Granted, this might still be a good thing to have on the backlog, but shouldn't improving customer experience so they can draw more players (and donors) take a bit higher priority? If nothing else, their communication strategy could use a bit of work.

8. Yep, they not only pulled bags, but also all quest and killed several other categories for potential point spending. Poor form Molten. I know that this is a for profit server and I don't have a problem with that, but when the people managing the server make poor decisions regarding keeping their clientele informed they are going to receive push back.

Nobody likes it when blizzard makes changes without notification and no one will like it when molten does the same.

Again I say poor form.

9. It takes very little thought to get over the "give notification" argument in this situation.
    Adding those items was considered a mistake. We couldn't just take those items away from people who already got them, but fixing that mistake meant not letting anyone get those items with points anymore. "Giving notification" wouldn't result in people "happy and accepting," it would just create a rush to get those items before they were removed - which is counterproductive to the whole removal.

On a different note, I'm past sick of the direct or veiled "greedy Warmane" stabs. Say that when something is only in the coin section AND not found in the game at all AND impairs your game play mechanics-wise (no, cosmetics don't apply). Do that about anything that doesn't matches those prerequisites with the knowledge that my tolerance with this claim is over.

10. Yes, that's why we're right now focused on Lordaeron, a Wrath of the Lich King server.
    Unbeatable logic.

This claim is *****ic on so many levels I'm not even sure how to reply to. Are you disabled in some way that keeps you from getting items in game, be it by crafting/grinding yourself or buying from others? Or is simply laziness that makes you only see either click for pointless points or pay money as alternatives? Whatever the case, take your attitude elsewhere. If our tailoring of our servers to fit what we aim to provide - including removing "fun-server" aspects like this had become - gets that sort of reaction out of you, we might not be the place for you.
    So many unanswered IMPORTANT questions 13 pages behind, but u answer on this!? BTW why u focusing on Lordaeron, when wotlk (ICC especially) is bugged as hell? New suits/models wont fix VDW!!! Did some1 of u even play this game? But nooooo, lets take from ppl who supported us so many years EVERYTHING!!!
    And second thing, if u wanna from us to have everything ingame (by crafting/trading...), why u have point/coin system? Disable that and u can call ur (still) loyal community ''DISABLED''!!! Disgusting words for moderator, really, shame on u!!! Ur taking from ppl whats their, and still have courage to complain!

11. BTW why u focusing on Lordaeron, when wotlk (ICC especially) is bugged as hell?
    ICC will be 100% functional on Lordaeron as well. And once we have everything confirmed and feedback from community, the other LK realms will be able to enjoy all the fixes from Lordaeron. The rest of your post is not worth of replying.

12. Can we get an answer on this activity rank stuff? It seems like everyone has the rank Agent.

13. that's why all warmane servers are ****. Warsong was like the best cata server and now its the worst. ****in jews wasting my time. Was on vacation when database got erased and when it came back up i lost everything and couldn't recover my accnt.

14. You have plenty time to spend the points you've acquired so far, dear.
    Yes Yes they do... Minus all the items that you guys removed with out announcements on their removal. Funny how most of the items removed with out warning and with out any afterword are ones people might actually spend points on before you remove their ability to do so.

I remember when you launched the combined AT and Molten you said things would be different. So far the only difference is the name. The attitude and the communications gap is still there. The bug fixes are appreciated but also NOT throughly tested (IE Try doing the DK starting quest on WotLK realms. Your mount doesnt fly for the LK quest on the frost wyrm. Or the Ebon Blade daily where you ride a bone gryphon... that too doesnt fly.) Again, at the loss to the players.

How about this.... Restore ALL the items you removed from the Points store then allow us to spend the points BEFORE you implement your new system. Put the bags back, Put the items back, put the trinkets and mounts back. Or is asking for that "Fairness:" your preaching a little too much?

15. I addressed that just a few posts ago, in this very page even, but sure, I'll quote myself.

It takes very little thought to get over the "give notification" argument in this situation.
    Adding those items was considered a mistake. We couldn't just take those items away from people who already got them, but fixing that mistake meant not letting anyone get those items with points anymore. "Giving notification" wouldn't result in people "happy and accepting," it would just create a rush to get those items before they were removed - which is counterproductive to the whole removal.

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last