1. July 2, 2015  
    How about bring Amory first? "Amory will come in the end of the month" jajajajaja, good joke tho.

2. July 2, 2015  
    I also feel like not contributing to the server's populairty withouth the voting, but this change is good. Warmane is showing that it is making hard progress moving on after the events when it was Molten. The more you change, Warmane, the better. And change for good. You may indeed not need any voting sites to get popular - just get better and better.

3. July 2, 2015  
    K

I've always wanted to ask this: Why? Why did you stop advertising on the ranking sites? Did doing so not increase interest in our server?

I used to feel like I was contributing to server popularity when I voted, but now I just... collect points. When server populations were declining, I could not help but assume it was partly due to reduced advertising.

What was wrong with voting for points?
    This. Isn't it in everyone's interest to keep player count high? The first time I started playing Molten, I found it through voting sites.

4. July 2, 2015  
    K

I've always wanted to ask this: Why? Why did you stop advertising on the ranking sites? Did doing so not increase interest in our server?

I used to feel like I was contributing to server popularity when I voted, but now I just... collect points. When server populations were declining, I could not help but assume it was partly due to reduced advertising.

Never heard anything so true. I wish the vote system actually helped grow the population of the server once again.

5. July 2, 2015  
    Well if you could fix MoP Market Places first before Vote Points restart that would be fine, atm im at 769 points and would like to spend it on something!

6. July 2, 2015  
    K

Good questions. If i'm not mistaken, Warmane is the only private server that is not on toplists. The reason we withdrew was because we believe toplists undeservingly make private servers dependent on themselves. Moreover they are not accurate as they favor private servers with a) a higher population b) with vote bots in a snowball effect, while leaving every other good private server in the bottom of list - as such defeating its purpose and relevance. At the same time those websites leech and benefit, earn and gain SEO from private servers while doing literally no work on their end. We believe it's not fair and we don't want to be dependent on such websites and for that reason Warmane never supported it.

As for population, following a drop in May 2015, for the past month population has started steadily increasing lately by about 5% to 7% every week according to our average daily realm population, website visits and account registration statistics that we use to measure our population tendency.

7. July 2, 2015  
    Never heard anything so true. I wish the vote system actually helped grow the population of the server once again.
    See my post above. It's a good question and I answered it there.

8. July 2, 2015  
    How about bring Amory first? "Amory will come in the end of the month" jajajajaja, good joke tho.
    Expect a preview tomorrow.

9. July 2, 2015  
    I just hope that this will update the point marketplace. It hasn't been updated for so long.

10. July 2, 2015  
    How can I improve my activity rank? I'm agent rank at the moment?

11. July 2, 2015  
    Spending vote points before 9/1 is fine and all, however, it would be nice to have stuff to actually purchase. MoP vote shops are practically naked.

12. July 2, 2015  
    Please elaborate on the activity rank e.g if its Ingame or forum activity. Also would be Nice to see something special like the last week before the "points wipe" for People to spend

13. July 2, 2015  
    This is great considering the Vote Shop had ridiculously illogical prices and a lot of unnecessary items while lacking some key ones!

14. July 2, 2015  
    Make like a big promotion for the marketplace just to spend all our points on some good stuff like some nice mounts couse i presonally have a lot of points in stock and i know im not the only one.

15. July 2, 2015  
    Good questions. If i'm not mistaken, Warmane is the only private server that is not on toplists. The reason we withdrew was because we believe toplists undeservingly make private servers dependent on themselves. Moreover they are not accurate as they favor private servers with a) a higher population b) with vote bots in a snowball effect, while leaving every other good private server in the bottom of list - as such defeating its purpose and relevance. At the same time those websites leech and benefit, earn and gain SEO from private servers while doing literally no work on their end. We believe it's not fair and we don't want to be dependent on such websites and for that reason Warmane never supported it.

As for population, following a drop in May 2015, for the past month population has started steadily increasing lately by about 5% to 7% every week according to our average daily realm population, website visits and account registration statistics that we use to measure our population tendency.
    There is one simple thing everybody forgets. Warmane doesn't need ranking sites to promote itself. Youtube is a much bigger platform than what the ranking sites are. Warmane has never forbiden people create videos and promote through their channels the server. Warmane is being promoted from it's players, webwise - no matter if it is through YouTube, or any other side website source which is promoting youtube videos, or community websites and more.

This is the efficient way - servers could pay as much as they want to stay on top of the lists, but servers could also be promoted for free from the players who upload videos and promote the server webwise.

First 123412 ... Last