1. at the page 20 , Edifice mentioned ,that system have some problems and they don't reset points at September 1 and at least it wont happen before September 15. it means that, we should have 15 days more to spend our points. many of us wanted to buy items later( between 1 and 15 of September), but they gone now.!!!! so is there any hope to get them back?

2. Pretty much we can start collecting points now. Then they will be "squished" according to the new system. (For example, 54 points would be squished to 5 points to match the new 1-100 point system, removing the unnecessary second integer).

Probably the reason activity ranks haven't changed yet is probably because... they were never using the system to begin with/really had a use for it. (What a shocker, lol). And now that they have a reason for it, things will change.

Also, I mean, probably nothings been said because everything is still being tested. Imagine some dev telling you how something is going to be, only at last minute to realize it doesn't work and have to change it. Only when things are working will we really know, because tons of stuff can happen in programming new features that were never thought of.

3. How about putting something of this importance somewhere more visible next time, like the front page or something? I had 1300 points just vanished. Poof. Now I'm frustrated as hell.

4. Omg i not see this,in 4 acc i haved like 1400 1400 1400 points and one with 1600..To much i worked to collect and now .. :(

5. In defense of Warmane, this has been up for a long time. It's not their fault that people haven't read something posted very clearly on the front page of their website. It also kept popping up as a system announcement in-game that this would be happening, so people really have no room to complain there. Sorry for your losses, but there were two months of warnings.

I don't, however, agree with the way they're going about the activity rank, simply ignoring everyone's questions. I've said before, but if there's something they want to try but are not sure will work, they should announce what they want to do and just put a disclaimer on it. I think most of the community could handle such a thing well.

I'm still confident it will work out well, but I am extremely disappointed in their communications with the community.

6. I'm really looking forward to going AFK attacking dummies for this "activity rank"

7. I'm really looking forward to going AFK attacking dummies for this "activity rank"
    Its forum thing.

8. How about putting something of this importance somewhere more visible next time, like the front page or something? I had 1300 points just vanished. Poof. Now I'm frustrated as hell.
    Seriously ? There was announcements on server since august ... Everyday the same message " Vote point system will be reworked , send points before 1st of september " ..

9. How about putting something of this importance somewhere more visible next time, like the front page or something? I had 1300 points just vanished. Poof. Now I'm frustrated as hell.
    "
    POINT SYSTEM REWORK
    July 1, 2015
    Wartorn Chest. Cast your opinion on a world PvP encouraging event. Read more and cast your vote here.
    Point system will be reworked starting September 1, 2015. Spend your points before that time. Read more here.
    Lordaeron character rename discussion is here. "

This was on the main page ...

10. OK so now it's BUY your gear with real money or YOUR SCREWED, you guys never said you were going to ELIMINATE all GEAR to be bought - I love the game but I have a family to spend my money on, and as lopsided as the BGs are as it is - this is just a server where you buy the best gear and reap over everyone, I'm sorry but this is broken - I will be moving on to a different private server of WOTLK.

11. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Seriously, that thing has been out for blood lately.

12. What do you mean by squished? Will I still hold the same point amount when the shop is done?

13. Question:

How is this going to work? there are items that I like to get, which are nowhere near the value of a week's worth of points. (cloak transmog, etc)

14. why is there no marketplace for points? just coins. am I a little early thinking there will not be one?

15. If the point cap is 100 points, then why is the faction change still 150 points?
    and why there isnt a market for points anymore?

First ... 17252627282937 ... Last