1. July 2, 2015  
    Also Youtube Offers a lot of partnership programs that allow a channel reclame itself in specific circles in association with Google+ and all of the side sources. I've been doing that from around 4 years, I never had the money resources to promote myself, but through YouTube and other partnership programs I managed to pull out everything for free.

2. July 2, 2015  
    didn't we have point mover upper allready? Limitations of max amount and price changes?
    Denomination is cool but make more stuff available via them, more pvp stuff. like wrathfull items, wich let's be honest, no one buys with coins. and maby some 245 items that are harder to come by. and maby make pointo coin excnage rate like am, let's say 30/50 point ( as per new value) = one coin, un tradable

3. July 2, 2015  
    So, faction change will be 75 points of maximum 100? o.O

4. July 2, 2015  
    I remember some time ago raven lord and flametalon of alysrazor was up in the promotion section for 350 and 750 points. Quite expensive if you ask me and since we need to spend our points.. can we get that up in the promotion pretty please?

5. July 2, 2015  
    They will be 20 points.

6. July 2, 2015  
    Will it be necessary to log on the website to receive the points or is it just based on the ingame activity and the points are automatically delivered to the account?

7. July 2, 2015  
    Again, wut about marketplace update? Where to spend points, especially on mop? Got all mounts long time ago and there is nothing else to buy with points.... And second, i didnt understand, after september we will have 0 points or ''squished'' like u said?

8. July 2, 2015  
    15 points according to Kaer's logic.

9. July 2, 2015  
    Do you expect to update the marketplace on mop? I miss my companions from cata's marketplace.

10. July 2, 2015  
    sucks for me, better reactive the vote system

11. July 2, 2015  
    Kaer can you explain the activity rank please, my activity rank at is Agent, what does that mean? how many others are there and which ones?

12. July 2, 2015  
    Could you release more item for MoP realm? . I currently have 1138 vote point and i want to spend it on transmog item and mount but, vote shop is very lack item there. Since ofcourse you will not script dragon soul or fireland or any cata raid on MoP in 2-3 years could you put 410++ item level to MoP vote shop and add everything from WOLTK and Cata vote shop to MoP vote shop?

13. July 2, 2015  
    There's gonna be some event mount or items for vote point, i duno where should i spent almost 1k vote points, voteing every day since server started ?

14. July 2, 2015  
    What about the things that cost 1-10 points now?
    would like to know that myself... items at 1 to 9 points at the moment... will they come in bundles(pets, mounts) to account for the "squish" or will they suddenly gain 'value' and be 1 point each?

15. July 2, 2015  
    Spending vote points before 9/1 is fine and all, however, it would be nice to have stuff to actually purchase. MoP vote shops are practically naked.
    u mean, 9/11?

First 1234513 ... Last