1. Warmane, put for Mop some mop mounts like this -> http://www.wowhead.com/item=83086/he...-the-nightwing.
    Or a Lengedary Weapons.
    Or Cataclysmic Gladiator's Twilight Drake, Vicious Gladiator's Twilight Drake, Ruthless Gladiator's Twilight Drake, Tyrannical Gladiator's Cloud Serpent, Malevolent Gladiator's Cloud Serpent, Grievous Gladiator's Cloud Serpent, Prideful Gladiator's Cloud Serpent, The Horseman's Reins/Fiery Warhorse's Reins.
    New armor or weapons for xmog.

2. can i ask, where's activity ranks information??
    I wonder why no body bothered to answer this...

Anyway, just click on "My Account" above, you should see it under "Account Details" on the right hand column.

You're welcome. :)

3. Will we receive points as reward when the MP is out

4. Poor Communication

I wonder why no body bothered to answer this...
    They are probably still working on the concept or its implementation at the very best. The level of chaos caused by poor top-down disclosure of information is tragicomic. My best guess is they will announce more details about the whole system when they release it [regardless any announced ETAs].

My advice to you and all of us interested in the topic is to give a clear feedback about the proposed features in the discussion thread. I have already done so, noting what I think are the negative aspects as well as the positive ones. There is nothing more proactive we are able to do at the moment; otherwise, just be patient and wait.

Cheers!

5. Will we receive points as reward when the MP is out
    For what? :D
    Did you code it,or rewrite it? what reward? holy crap the things that some people can come up with....

6. if u were clever enough, you could've reworked it before the point reset.. and then just put it live....

7. Marketplace not available for points??? How come? Basically nothing is available to be purchased for points in my account.What happened?

8. Marketplace not available for points??? How come? Basically nothing is available to be purchased for points in my account.What happened?
    They are reworking it. Wait til it is being finished. Our points also need to be squished.

9. They are reworking it. Wait til it is being finished. Our points also need to be squished.
    Well if it wasn't available that would kill the fun I'm only getting points for vanilla naxx sets and only for that reason alone... no point in not allowing us to buy from the marketplace, besides It would make no sense to transmog at all ... because people only spend points in items that they want to transmog into.

10. Will the marketplace be gone forever or it will comeback?

11. Atleast hermes delivered fast. Sorry, couldn't resist mocking you and making a mythology joke at the same time.

12. I got this horrible feeling that this is gonna end up being yet another one feature that will disappear for months,come back,and somehow somewhere something will go horribly wrong.

13. Dear Staff, where is the new market ? We're waiting for more than 10 days now

14. Dear Staff, where is the new market ? We're waiting for more than 10 days now

Starting September 5 - 20,
    UPDATE:

The dates have changed a little due to still working on the squish and rework of the whole system.
    It's on the first page

15. 1 more week.. at least you should have prevent all this from just keeping the old marketplace until you were done testing the other one or let me guess.. it wasnt possible..

I said this many times in game marketplace and vote system wasnt broke it just needed to add many missing items inestad imo and if it's not broken dont try to fix it.. it will only end into something worse.

20 sept is it until then

First ... 253334353637 ... Last