1. I really do wish that mounts and pets will return to the vote shop... and other stuff which helps with achievements.

2. what will happen to items with lower cost than 10 points? Many people use such items for transmogrifications and esthetic purpose of the items...
    i myself use mainly vanilla and low lvl TBC items for transmogrifying my gear

3. Since September 1 the point system has been reseted as we all know. Since then i've been voting every day and have collected 170 points. However, a couple of days ago a message appeared saying (by this day) 42 points will be removed. With every vote the number just rises. Is this some error or am i really gonna lose precious points?

4. So it's been almost a month, and still no gear to buy with points on Frostwolf and other MOP servers. I'm guessing points for gear isn't coming back.

5. So it's been almost a month, and still no gear to buy with points on Frostwolf and other MOP servers. I'm guessing points for gear isn't coming back.
    shop should be back by tomorrow, as warmane said Starting September 1, 2015 September 5 - 20

6. Weekly points reward was the dumbest idea i've ever heard on this server. Hasn't the community suffered already enough with so many server wipes?
    We've supported you since day one , and what happens . "Dear community for your support and voting for us we've decided to wipe all your points "
    "So you'll have to do it all again and while we're at it we'll remove half of the items from the vote shop even though vote shop doesn't have half the items it should have, plus we'll award you weekly".
    What's gonna happen next you're gonna but time usage on vote gear ? -.-

7. So, Activity Rank : No Lifer will get 10 points weekly? Damn! :D

8. Weekly points reward was the dumbest idea i've ever heard on this server. Hasn't the community suffered already enough with so many server wipes?
    We've supported you since day one , and what happens . "Dear community for your support and voting for us we've decided to wipe all your points "
    "So you'll have to do it all again and while we're at it we'll remove half of the items from the vote shop even though vote shop doesn't have half the items it should have, plus we'll award you weekly".
    What's gonna happen next you're gonna but time usage on vote gear ? -.-
    There is no voting anymore,has not been for quite a while.
    If the new system will mean that we can get ''more bang for the buck'' i am all in for it.
    Also quit the ''community has suffered'' What community? warmane has none,just like most game forums,it has user base,but not community because it's definition does not mirror anything we have here. Everyone suffered when moltdown happened,the biggest hit was for warmane it self,because financially it must of stung big time.
    Yeah we lost our characters,so what? they lost thousands in cash. So quit this bs about poor community.

So, Activity Rank : No Lifer will get 10 points weekly? Damn! :D
    Shouldn't expect equal opportunity if you can't commit,mmo's aren't built for casuals.

9. Why i cant go in marketplace its 20 sept

10. There is no voting anymore,has not been for quite a while.
    If the new system will mean that we can get ''more bang for the buck'' i am all in for it.
    Also quit the ''community has suffered'' What community? warmane has none,just like most game forums,it has user base,but not community because it's definition does not mirror anything we have here. Everyone suffered when moltdown happened,the biggest hit was for warmane it self,because financially it must of stung big time.
    Yeah we lost our characters,so what? they lost thousands in cash. So quit this bs about poor community.
    yeah they lost thusands of cash we donated to them up trough the times they done as they pleased yeah ofc its their game they can do what they want but lets take donator extras we had we could talk to other faction send mail to other faction and could add other faction to friends wich was something we payed for they took it away and talked about implimenting a battle tag system wich never came.
    they tend to do things people dont ask for but ignore the bug tracker system like for example i put in a bug for a half year ago and before crash it was in there for a year all that time it was a confirmed bugg but they simply didnt bother whit it then they come out to the comunity or user base as you called it "hey we are changing the whole vote system" and changed the whole damn thing in a month when they could instead use it on other buggs people ask to get fixed.
    so you say stop whit the poor comunity well fact is people get tierd of being ****ed around whit all the time i played here for many years i seen how they take whatever they want act however they want and so on and even that attitude is something i could lived whit if they atleast focused on fixing buggs and so on,
    but when they cant fix something as easy as mayjor city guard damage on a bloody pvp server wich is made for world pvp and so on then well not realy sure what to say im getting tierd of this and after they stoped using the ranked list voting system its so little players on servers now days i was stuck in dungon finder for over 3 hours the other day,
    instead of voteshop fix they could made all wotlk , cata , mop servers in 1 dungon finder and 1 bg finder so it would pop more often same whit arena to if all wotlk servers was in 1 dungon, bg and arena queue it would speed it up alot but all in all im getting tierd of this been here for so many years now seen how tings have changed most times its been bad things not good and as warmane dont like to hear stuff like this my comment will probably be removed whitin the day now.

11. shop should be back by tomorrow, as warmane said Starting September 1, 2015 September 5 - 20
    ROFL.Since when has Warmane kept their word on dates, 90% of the time stuff has been released waaaay after they said it would be.Many examples , the 522 gear coming out was 2 months after it was planned to, numerous ToT bosses were announced to be released in a week instead they were released in 3-4 weeks of when the announcement was made.I don't know if they are even serious about anything anymore, announce the reset 2 months before it happens and 3 weeks after it does they still can't make it work.I honestly don't know what they are doing anymore.

12. instead of voteshop fix they could made all wotlk , cata , mop servers in 1 dungon finder and 1 bg finder so it would pop more often same whit arena to if all wotlk servers was in 1 dungon, bg and arena queue it would speed it up alot but all in all im getting tierd of this been here for so many years now seen how tings have changed most times its been bad things not good and as warmane dont like to hear stuff like this my comment will probably be removed whitin the day now.
    Again there is no VOTE shop,and about the rest...you have no idea what you're even talking about.
    Besides,if you don't like it here you can go away.

13. Hello,

Starting September 1, 2015 September 5 - 20, the point system will be revised and all old points reset - spend your points before September 1, 2015. Firstly, points will be denominated, costs adjusted and rounded down. For example if current 158 points would become 15 points, an item that currently costs 58 points will cost 5 points (the unnecessary 0 will be removed to maintain its value and make it easier to comprehend. Current point system is based on the obsolete vote system which Warmane does not support. The purpose of this rework is to make point system a simple, valuable and activity based reward system.Activity rank is still in development and more more information will be announced before the changes.

1) All points will be reset.
    2) Points will be "squished" and costs adjusted.
    3) Items and features available for points will be revised.
    4) Points will have a cap of 100 (old definition would be 1000).
    5) Points will be collectable weekly, awarding 3 to 10 points (previously 30 to 100) based on Activity rank. Bonus points will also be awarded on celebratory events.

Once again, be sure to spend your points before September 1, 2015.

UPDATE:

The dates have changed a little due to still working on the squish and rework of the whole system.
    warmane im the guy of the facebook i talk to u for the set and the points ye plz talk to me

14. dude really stop asking about sets because with no shop you question cant be answered because they dont even have a clue what they are doing, clearly missing another important date for something EVERYONE USES and leaving us wondering when point shop is reopening when the due that is already here

15. This server is Poor
    The balance is so good .. pff

First ... 263435363738 ... Last